You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
XxUnbarmherzigxX

WG thx for giving players T10 especially special T10s

7 comments in this topic

Players
535 posts
6,957 battles

So player that is not for T3 by his ability to even know what is what in this game and he get super special ship that only few can play like it should be played ---- so what have you done by this = my team get Salem with player that rush in cap and die in like 1:34 min of the fight ( this is like 3th today with same tactic ) and other team got DM that killed 2 of my team DDs and score 2th on win side with 2300 base xp,, so even that now is super easy to came to t10 at least you need to scale in ship that learn you that this is ship for behind island, by giving players T10 for free and not some BB that is irrelevant or relevant but is BB -------- you give them super special ship that need a lot of skill to play it ...

Do you even think before you do something like this or make a decision what ship you will give ???????????????  do you even play this game I wonder ???

image.thumb.png.f0833e6d8bd70656de3db808fb7e0d7a.png

• Boring 2
  • Bad 1

[SWTP]
Players
1,084 posts
9,274 battles

What is a difference with this to using gold converted free XP to get Des or Mino? Or 20km stock torps Shima hagging borders vs well-played radar YY? Random teams, random skills, random ships, random games. Or players shooting for fun, refusing to learn even after 10k battles? It is one big mess anyway.

[-NFG-]
Players
171 posts
7,240 battles

Odd that people never seem to complain when this happens to the enemy team

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1

[WGP2W]
Beta Tester
1,106 posts
5,007 battles
8 hours ago, Xanta99 said:

I actually report any player with a PR around 500, because I don't understand why PvP is more fun than Coop for those players.

When I notice it though, because I don't run a stat program.

EDIT:
Instead of downvoting me you can also explain to me why you as an average 500 PR player are having fun in tier 10 games...
It is not that I just report those guys. I try to help them at first.

• Bad 2

Players
1,375 posts
5 hours ago, Xanta99 said:

These are the players that make sure T10 battles last only 10 minutes on average. "back in the day" the matches lasted way longer because there where no people in high tiers who had zero experience. Not saying the gameplay was more fun back then but seeing the stats of the average player at high tier today makes me sad. 

[-SBF-]
Alpha Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
484 posts
11,620 battles
12 hours ago, VooDooZG_Nervozni_Purger said:

So player that is not for T3 by his ability to even know what is what in this game and he get super special ship that only few can play like it should be played ---- so what have you done by this = my team get Salem with player that rush in cap and die in like 1:34 min of the fight ( this is like 3th today with same tactic ) and other team got DM that killed 2 of my team DDs and score 2th on win side with 2300 base xp,, so even that now is super easy to came to t10 at least you need to scale in ship that learn you that this is ship for behind island, by giving players T10 for free and not some BB that is irrelevant or relevant but is BB -------- you give them super special ship that need a lot of skill to play it ...

Do you even think before you do something like this or make a decision what ship you will give ???????????????  do you even play this game I wonder ???

image.thumb.png.f0833e6d8bd70656de3db808fb7e0d7a.png

He is better in his Salem than you are in the Moskva :Smile_child: 

Just kidding, but this isn't really a superbad player, his BB stats are average.

[NWP]
Players
2,187 posts
13,988 battles
34 minutes ago, GarrusBrutus said:

These are the players that make sure T10 battles last only 10 minutes on average. "back in the day" the matches lasted way longer because there where no people in high tiers who had zero experience. Not saying the gameplay was more fun back then but seeing the stats of the average player at high tier today makes me sad. 

This really, can't remember the last time I had a decent TX battle. Nowadays it's just landslide after landslide and neither winning win nor losing one is fun.