You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
CptMinia

Discord/World of Warships crash?

4 comments in this topic

[RBMF]
Players
264 posts
6,405 battles

Hello.

So I was unready in a division with 2 friends when discord crashed and there was a connection loss for all 3 of us to the discord servers. So we joined up in steam voice and then noticed 2 of us couldn't ready or unready and none of us could leave the division. Restarted the game, I was no-longer in a division but 2 of my ships were ready in a division and I could not join in a battle. Even after restarting my game multiple times I remain unable to join battles or create a division. Everything else seems to work so, any suggestions? As a web developer I am familiar with coding and technical faults which is why I find it highly unlike that a discord mishap could cause a unrelated program from experiencing the same problem at the same time for 3 different individuals.

No error logs to go by.

Screenshot attached, noticed 2 ships ready in a division with a division message. But no division chat window or division status next to the battle button. Let me know if people have encountered this and know a fix or have any theories :)

WorldOfWarships 2018-12-07 20-25-34-71.png

[RBMF]
Players
264 posts
6,405 battles

Judging by the load of people saying they've been kicked out of battle, cant log in or cant join a battle. I'll assume for now WG's servers have kicked up again.

[RBMF]
Players
264 posts
6,405 battles
Just now, GaCommanderGice said:

Server crashed it seems, see topic above yours ;)

Aye I noticed :) Also noticed all the rage happening on the discord WoWS servers now they've come back up.