Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
MortacciVostri

Are programmers read this forum ? Does they care a ***** sh** about complaints ?

15 comments in this topic

Players
8 posts
1,624 battles

Just played another "snow storm" game. Had another impossible games like that in the past.

What I have to say:

1. ZERO FUN

2. due to 1., no "mental" engagement in those battles. Never won.

3. ZERO FUN

4. due to 1. and 3., just canceled some shopping on their site (interested in a tier VIII Premium ship and some other Christmas offers)

5. ZERO FUN

6. due to 1. 3. and 5. I consider making some screen videos and posting them on online platforms (mainly Youtube) showing how this mediocre company steals moneys from users. There is their advertising on many sites, let's see if some punch in their fat wallet wouldn't make them to lean an ear toward users and not only toward cash.

• Boring 1
  • Bad 2

[CATS]
Players
14,618 posts
10,857 battles
17 minutes ago, MortacciVostri said:

Does they care a ***** sh** about complaints ?

Not when they are written that badly..... :fish_palm:

Players
8 posts
1,624 battles
14 minuti fa, ColonelPete ha scritto:

Not when they are written that badly..... :fish_palm:

Well, due to the fact that in the last two years this complaint is probably THE MOST RECURRENT and they did NOTHING to accomplish to users request - and for sure there were a lot of polite and "clean" complaints about this more-than-obvious sign of unprepared programming skill, maybe it's time to change the approach and do something to hit their wallet. Cash it's a thing that most people are very sensible about. And with all those PAID containers in game (think about laws in Europe, dude) I think they'll not reach version 1.0 of World of Warships.

Just be warned. Ignored complaints turn back like boomerangs.

• Funny 1

[CATS]
Players
14,618 posts
10,857 battles

The game runs fine for over three years. You cannot make everybody happy. There always some people that complain.

No work in the world can prevent that.

Players
8 posts
1,624 battles
6 minuti fa, Srle_Vigilante ha scritto:

again

comrade.jpg.9574d510222e468c6e4c83b7299995a0.jpg

If you like that image so much, why you don't stamp a giant version and hang it above your bed ? It could be your inspiration in moments of solitude at late night...

And if WE HAVE THIS THREAD EVERY HOUR in the last two years, how do you qualify programmers (and WoW's software house) approach to customers ? To the people who FEED THEM, to be honest and realistic ?

• Funny 1

Players
8 posts
1,624 battles
3 minuti fa, ColonelPete ha scritto:

The game runs fine for over three years. You cannot make everybody happy. There always some people that complain.

No work in the world can prevent that.

"Everybody happy" ? Are you kidding me ? A lot of  those EVERYBODY complaints about idiot MM and things didn't change during the last two years. I have a "work" in the world that can prevent that: put somewhere in the game the option "Do not even remotely bother with me for different tiers MM" and a lot of "everybody" will thank you and realize "Man, they have a brain!"

[CATS]
Players
14,618 posts
10,857 battles

Not everybody. Do not assume to speak for everyone.

It is mostly a certain type of players who complain.

Weekend Tester
845 posts
4,533 battles
18 minutes ago, MortacciVostri said:

If you like that image so much, why you don't stamp a giant version and hang it above your bed ? It could be your inspiration in moments of solitude at late night...

What do you think I've been doing for the past month?

Minuet_Roomset_621x344__1.jpg.869f1ba4ddfcf5a65ff5faaee82229a9.jpg

• Cool 2
  • Funny 4
  • Boring 1

[UTW]
Weekend Tester, In AlfaTesters
8,056 posts
6,696 battles
19 minutes ago, MortacciVostri said:

"Everybody happy" ? Are you kidding me ? A lot of  those EVERYBODY complaints about idiot MM and things didn't change during the last two years. I have a "work" in the world that can prevent that: put somewhere in the game the option "Do not even remotely bother with me for different tiers MM" and a lot of "everybody" will thank you and realize "Man, they have a brain!"

There are two players that complains about the MM :

- Bad players.

- Really bad players.

And you know what they have in common ? They are bad players.

• Cool 1
  • Angry 1

Players
8 posts
1,624 battles
7 minuti fa, ShinGetsu ha scritto:

There are two players that complains about the MM :

- Bad players.

- Really bad players.

And you know what they have in common ? They are bad players.

I read somewhere on forum same thing about those players with hidden states.

So, please, stop copy-paste other's words and CONTRIBUTE WITH SOMETHING THAT PROVES YOU ARE NOT A BOT.

And you know what they have in common (with you) ? They are bad bots.

Players
8 posts
1,624 battles
26 minuti fa, Srle_Vigilante ha scritto:

What do you think I've been doing for the past month?

Minuet_Roomset_621x344__1.jpg.869f1ba4ddfcf5a65ff5faaee82229a9.jpg

Let me guess... Trying to do some decent image editing and failed miserably ?

P.S. The poster you've (badly) injected in that photo is the old one, that one with still the "week" on the 5th row. Plase upgrade to the last version, Picasso...

[ADRIA]
Players
4,176 posts
6,755 battles
2 hours ago, MortacciVostri said:

Does they care a ***** sh** about complaints ?

If they make at least some sense, yeah

1. ZERO FUN

Highly subjective.

I most definitely disagree with you, I quite like these new storms

2. due to 1., no "mental" engagement in those battles. Never won.

git gud

6. due to 1. 3. and 5. I consider making some screen videos and posting them on online platforms (mainly Youtube) showing how this mediocre company steals moneys from users. There is their advertising on many sites, let's see if some punch in their fat wallet wouldn't make them to lean an ear toward users and not only toward cash.

Please do, would be a great laugh for all of us at your expense. Just don't forget to link them on forums

"snow storm"

1 hour ago, MortacciVostri said:

last two years this complaint is probably THE MOST RECURRENT

The Thunderstorm Front / Snowstorm was introduced... 2 weeks ago. I wonder how can people complain about it for 2 years then?

Or do you mean cyclone? You have warning about it well ahead of its arrival, go find a keyboard that you can use & you'll be fine. And yes, I do find cyclones fun aswell.

"Everybody happy"

Learn to read, that's not what he said

A lot of  those EVERYBODY complaints about idiot MM and things didn't change during the last two years.

Clueless people complaining about something they don't understand generally doesn't make for a valid complaint no matter how often it's spammed

53 minutes ago, MortacciVostri said:

I read somewhere on forum same thing about those players with hidden states.

That's simply because nearly every player with hidden stats is pretty damn bad at this game. Not all of them ofc, but the vast majority.

• Cool 1
  • Bad 1

Weekend Tester
845 posts
4,533 battles
4 hours ago, MortacciVostri said:

Let me guess... Trying to do some decent image editing and failed miserably ?

P.S. The poster you've (badly) injected in that photo is the old one, that one with still the "week" on the 5th row. Plase upgrade to the last version, Picasso...

I do apologize for using Paint 3D instead of Photoshop. I will attempt to put more effort into it when you put more effort into your posts.

• Funny 4