You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
subhunter5_1

Sants Gifts

10 comments in this topic

Question

[DARRK]
Players
8 posts
1,271 battles

Ok this may sound like I am very very very very stupid and mad, that's because I am. I have four separate accounts for World Of WarShips and I replied to a pole on the Asia server about the Sant's gift Boxes. And about the chance of getting a ship being very very very very very very very low or the chance of getting a RARE ship being LESS than NIL. Im so stupid in fact I decide to test it so four accounts I bought 200 Sants gifts and I can confirm the chance of getting a RARE ship is less than nil. If you are very very lucky you will get some coal if you are very very very extremely luck you may get a Destroyer if you buy 20 Snants Megs gifts, the only way to get a ship if you are thinking you may get one buy buying Sant's gifts is to look in the Premium Store and simply buy a ship.. Please Reply if you have been extremely extremely extremely lucky and only paid for a few Sant's gifs and be able to get a ship because by now im sure most people that bought the boxes will have worked out it's not worth it if you buy them thinking you will get a ship..

9 answers to this question

[CATS]
Players
14,609 posts
10,857 battles

Yes, you are. Chances cannot be less than nil. That is mathematicly not possible.

But thank you for your contribution to the game.

[PUPSI]
Players
6,229 posts

and your Question is?

Vor 8 Minuten, subhunter5_1 sagte:

And about the chance of getting a ship being very very very very very very very low

in fact the chance to get any ship is rather high...

Vor 8 Minuten, subhunter5_1 sagte:

the chance of getting a RARE ship being LESS than NIL

the chance for those rare HAS to be very low...

[DARRK]
Players
8 posts
1,271 battles

Well I just like to prove how stupid I am because the chance of getting any ship is less than 0 even if you buy 205 Sant's mega gifts and yes I know that for a fact because I love the game so much and I knew some people would disagree I bought 5 more and still did not get A ship...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not any kind of ship so the chance at the moment is NIL..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OWCH

[DARRK]
Players
8 posts
1,271 battles

See I would have replied, or started a pole on this forum but do nor know how the players on the Asia server knew how so I tested it because it's Xmas and I had cash to burn it's extremely unlikely you will get any kind of ship even if you buy more than 200 boxes of Sant's gifts so please try and reply to the ?

[DARRK]
Players
8 posts
1,271 battles

OK so to prove I try and keep up to date and reply to threads I have just opened my last container, but PLEASE remember I have been pointing out the chance of getting a SHIP any SHIP is 0 even if you are stupid and love the game like me, I just got my first and only ship the Battleship Roma so I can say with out any conviction it is not worth buying any Sant's Box's of any Size if you think you will get a ship. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[CATS]
Players
14,609 posts
10,857 battles
42 minutes ago, subhunter5_1 said:

I have been pointing out the chance of getting a SHIP any SHIP is 0 even if you are stupid and love the game like me, I just got my first and only ship the Battleship Roma

See the contradiction?

[ADRIA]
Players
4,173 posts
6,747 battles

20 boxes bought, got 6 ships out of it + gold + camos + signals. Clearly you can't get anything good :Smile_trollface:

And even if the chance for a ship drop would be 50%, after opening 20 containers 1 in 1 048 576 players on average would still have 0 ships received. That goes down to 1 in 1024 players after 10 containers, 1 in 32 after 5 containers and so on. It's a CHANCE, not a guarantee

[DARRK]
Players
8 posts
1,271 battles

OK so the point is if you want a Premium ship the best way to get one is to simply go to the premium store and buy the most expensive premium ship package because you will save a lot of money, because I really did buy 205 Sant's gifts half were the Mega gift box's and half were the normal ones. Yes I got coal and some doubloons but mainly all you will get is the Camo's . So to save your self's a lot of money just buy a ship you will be able to save a lot of money simply by buying the most expensive premium ship from the premium store.

[ADRIA]
Players
4,173 posts
6,747 battles
7 hours ago, subhunter5_1 said:

OK so the point is if you want a Premium ship the best way to get one is to simply go to the premium store and buy the most expensive premium ship package because you will save a lot of money, because I really did buy 205 Sant's gifts half were the Mega gift box's and half were the normal ones. Yes I got coal and some doubloons but mainly all you will get is the Camo's . So to save your self's a lot of money just buy a ship you will be able to save a lot of money simply by buying the most expensive premium ship from the premium store.

Whole bunch of premiums in those Santas Boxes are ships that have been removed from sale, which means you can't and you won't be able to buy them