Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Verblonde

QoL suggestion - tagging ships

4 comments in this topic

[SM0KE]
Players
2,066 posts
5,827 battles

By most reasonable standards, the filters we already have in the game are pretty decent in terms of allowing you to narrow down your ship selection to find the things you want e.g. if I want to find Boise, say, US T7 cruisers gets me down to about half a dozen options in relatively few clicks, and so on.

I'd like to suggest a refinement to the port interface, to speed this sort of thing up when you need to find a group of ships that may not conform to the existing filter structure.

Taking things like Lightroom as a reference, it would be useful to be able to 'tag' ships in your port, and select for those tags. These tags could either take the form of a colour-code, or keyword (basically, like Lightroom), or (ideally) keywords - plural.

For example, you have half a dozen disparate ships that tend to generate lots of silver in your hands; if you tag each one with some suitable identifier, you could instantly have them all in front of you when you need to grind silver, say. That sort of thing.

I suspect this would only be of use for people with enthusiastically populated ports, but it would make life a bit easier for them, perhaps?

• Cool 2

[PMI]
Players
2,337 posts
5,501 battles

No, as in: no, they barely have a functioning port that overloads the system more than the game itself, dont ask them to pile on to it untill ti is completely overhauled.

• Cool 1

[NWP]
Beta Tester
1,193 posts
11,899 battles

1. Use 4-row ship display

2. Sort by tier

4. Profit

Edith: However I would like to have an option to not show certain ships, e.g. all the "free" clan wars ships I already have...

• Cool 2

Sign in to follow this