You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

Premium Shop in December. Santa's Gifts - Discussion Thread

23 comments in this topic

Players
52 posts

Nothing new today? I thought there are new offers in the premium shop every friday? I was wrong, obviously.

[BOOBS]
Players
21 posts
On 12/7/2018 at 2:56 PM, The_EURL_Guy said:

New Year is on its way! It's time to open the event boxes, which can contain a Premium ship!

Read the full article

When you say "Santa's Gifts" do you mean "We gift you some real cash and you gift us back some useless digital in game resource"?

• Cool 1
  • Funny 2

Players
348 posts

Instead of santa's gifts why WG does not make a 50% discount on all premium ships and premium cammos for the week between Xmas and New year?

I was thinking to spend 80 Euros to buy something interesting but the discounts are funny and the gift boxes do not guarantee that i will get what i pay for.

It seams ships in santa's boxes go to WG's friends and renoun clans for advertising only....

Is this the reason that Vanguard disapeared from premium shop today?

EDIT: Something is wrong with premium shop. When i am in game and chose premium shop Vanguard is not there to buy.

If i chose premium shop from the site Vanguard apears. So WG make a realy good discount on Vanguard and i will spend 80 Euros to buy it and buy "The Motherload" because both of their prices as they are are a joke!

• Cool 1

Players
21 posts

20.12  Prince Either Friedrich: winter event, campaing,and rewards

21.12  Steel Monsters campaign and other activities and shipload of steel

28.12 Premium shop in december:  prince eithel friedrich

why you spam news section with same thing all the time?

you think that somone is idiot and if you put same things after few days that someone will buy more,or what?

• Cool 1

Players
21 posts
On 12/19/2018 at 11:56 PM, Anthoniusii said:

Instead of santa's gifts why WG does not make a 50% discount on all premium ships and premium cammos for the week between Xmas and New year?

I was thinking to spend 80 Euros to buy something interesting but the discounts are funny and the gift boxes do not guarantee that i will get what i pay for.

It seams ships in santa's boxes go to WG's friends and renoun clans for advertising only....

Is this the reason that Vanguard disapeared from premium shop today?

EDIT: Something is wrong with premium shop. When i am in game and chose premium shop Vanguard is not there to buy.

If i chose premium shop from the site Vanguard apears. So WG make a realy good discount on Vanguard and i will spend 80 Euros to buy it and buy "The Motherload" because both of their prices as they are are a joke!

yes, they should do that,but not...they have to sell some useless digital resources....

they didnt even give us perma camoflage for tier 10 ships...it is only up to tier 9....cmon

[STARS]
Players
369 posts
6 hours ago, VEDRAN_the_ADMIRAL said:

they didnt even give us perma camoflage for tier 10 ships

Why should they do that? Why should they supply you with permanent camouflages for the best ships in the game for free? 

[LTMA]
Beta Tester
18 posts

and to top it all of Prinz Eitel Friedrich can only be described as a floating disaster, that is very clearly under performing in every stat.

if Fuso is a T6 BB then Prinz Eitel Friedrich is a T5 BB, and even T5 BBs can beat it in 1vs1.

Prinz Eitel Friedrich is like a Kongo at T6 but even Kongo has better gun stats.

Edited by cold_wind
typo
  • Cool 1

[STARS]
Players
369 posts
13 hours ago, cold_wind said:

and to top it all of Prinz Eitel Friedrich can only be described as a floating disaster, that is very clearly under performing in every stat.

if Fuso is a T6 BB then Prinz Eitel Friedrich is a T5 BB, and even T5 BBs can beat it in 1vs1.

Prinz Eitel Friedrich is like a Kongo at T6 but even Kongo has better gun stats. 

Do you thing that they don't know that? Why do you think they reward us with steel for using it?

[LIEGE]
Players
7 posts
22 hours ago, VEDRAN_the_ADMIRAL said:

20.12  Prince Either Friedrich: winter event, campaing,and rewards

21.12  Steel Monsters campaign and other activities and shipload of steel

28.12 Premium shop in december:  prince eithel friedrich

why you spam news section with same thing all the time?

you think that somone is idiot and if you put same things after few days that someone will buy more,or what?

Yep. That's why there are same tv add often in tv: more sees, more potential buyers ... and that's why people are ordering Netflix et all: they are pissed about adds 

[T-800]
Players
2 posts
3,887 battles

Bought:

3 x (5 mega santa gifts)

1 x (5 big santa gifts)

3 x (20 small santa gifts)

and recevied (5 mega santa gifts) from a friend

and not a single premium ship :(

looks your chances are greatly reduced compared to previous years :(

[STARS]
Players
369 posts
2 hours ago, WOLF_OF_DK said:

Bought:

3 x (5 mega santa gifts)

1 x (5 big santa gifts)

3 x (20 small santa gifts)

and recevied (5 mega santa gifts) from a friend

and not a single premium ship :(

looks your chances are greatly reduced compared to previous years :(

The system has an integrated AI *EDIT*. :cap_haloween:

Edited by shindyGG
Inappropriate remarks

[JUS]
Players
2 posts
5,509 battles

45 pounds spent for boxes.no ships. Only 1000 dooblones and cammo with flags!!!! This is total crap.  Never had a ship from S.containers. if you can buy - no ships for you?*Edited*

Edited by Nebiros_1
Edited due to provocations

[DREAD]
Players
5,124 posts
5,074 battles
On 12/7/2018 at 2:56 PM, The_EURL_Guy said:

New Year is on its way! It's time to open the event boxes, which can contain a Premium ship!

Read the full article

PEF is a steaming pile of garbage - a real turd. I am hugely disappointed and I am apparently not the only one. The first of the long (since 3 years) awaited Imperial German Battlecruisers and you make it a fantasy turd featuring good AA...! Main guns suck, Rest is mediocre. I mean wtf?! Do you really think this thing is fun to play?

And WG commented this disaster how...? Yep - not at all. So, will it be fixed?

• Cool 2

[ZOMBI]
[ZOMBI]
Players
3 posts
5,656 battles

Greedy greedy Wows. Worst offers in the 2.5 years I have been playing. Gifts cost money. No challenges still. Nothing to reward monthly subscribers. Crap deals in the shop. Awful weekly missions repeated for last few months to earn a few signals if you do 20 days worth. But WORST of all is the 4 week set of missions to Earn the Mighty Prinz Eitel.

It takes 3 weeks to get to this point , then the last week of missions (minimum 6 needed) are for £4 million for each nations ships. Are you really that arrogant and Greedy ?

6 x £4 million to earn in a week if you have the right ships. That's £24 million in a week to earn a ship. It's at least 3-4 games to earn a million even in Random. That's 72+ games in a week. Or a little over 10 a day. As well as the last 3 weeks of effort.

Then to make things worse , you end the Priz Eitel campaign in 13 days time. You know , the one that you can only START if you have the Eitel.

So after slogging through £24 million in a week , you then get a few days to do a sodding campaign.

Never designed to be achievable for us , it was just to sell the ship in the shop wasn't it ? !!!

This gradual squeeze of the giveaways and costs of your made up resources is taking the P**s now. No wonder your retention for users is not good.

I'm really sad today. You have turned my favourite game into an even worse , mass milking machine. It used to be fun with good swag to earn and loads of ships to EARN. Now it's only about taking our money.

Really poor respect for fans and long term players. A brilliant game concept ruined by your greed.

Not lost on me either that it coincides with your repeated platform expansions. Someones gotta pay for the Steam , PS4 and XBOX launches don't they.

• Cool 2

Beta Tester
11 posts
7,449 battles

I totally Agree with nexvexed. WHY have you made the last set of operations so hard for us to even have a chance of 'grinding' out a P.E. Freidrich?? The other missions were completed in a relatively short space of time and had to wait 3 or 4 days inbetween each set of operations.... i'm still struggling to earn 4 million credits on the japanese line. and there are 5 more nations to go and even less time, before being able to unlock the reward. Not everyone can afford to buy. nor play 24/7 solid. A lot of days were wasted waiting for the next stage of  the missions to be unlocked... I've now resigned myself to the fact that I AM NOT going to earn a P.E. Freidrich through sheer effort alone. So all of us 'grinders' (for whatever personal reasons, unable to purchase it),are relegated to 2nd class status and not worthy of equal chances to earn a reward ship... yer playin hell with my OCD!!  It was intimated that players  who were unable to buy it, would be able to complete the 4-week campaign to earn the ship... but probably not have the time to complete the campaign for the steel rewards... I accepted that. Make it an 'Elite' game only for wallet warriors if you want.... but you will find the game going into decline as we lesser mortals decide to seek enjoyment elsewhere

Edited by PanzerTony123
Thought of more to say and punctuation

Players
7 posts
1,600 battles

Finished with the purchase of Santa boxes for this year, I hope we get to have such kind of offers every year. Thank you WG. 

Bought 120 huge boxes in total and it was worth every penny. 

Got Kamikaze, Mutsu, Ashitaka, Kii, Asashio, Marblehead, Arizona, Monaghan, Atlanta, Indianapolis, Boise, Massachusetts, T-61, Z-39, Tirpitz, Prinz Eugen, Imper Nikolai, Oktobr Revol, Murmansk, Krasny Krym, Gremyaschi, Leningrad, Kutuzov, Warsprite, Hood, Belfast, Dunkerque, De Grasse, Gascogne, Huanghe, Abruzzi, Perth, Haida, Nueve de Julio and Blyskawica.

Also got about 300k of coal so I bought the Musashi before its gone and have a good chunk left for another coal ship soon. And about 50k doubloons for any premium ship that pops up in the tech tree. 

Now all i have to do is to learn to play better and find enough time to play each of them at least one a month!