Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.

10 comments in this topic

Question

Beta Tester
69 posts
3,970 battles

Hello,

We were told that a Italian cruiser line was scheduled for q4 18, is there any update on that?

Thanks

9 answers to this question

[SICK]
Weekend Tester
4,686 posts
9,234 battles
35 minutes ago, Supersubway said:

Hello,

We were told that a Italian cruiser line was scheduled for q4 18, is there any update on that?

Thanks

Leaks earlier this year indicated that Italian cruisers would come right after Russian battleships. 

I am not joking. 

Ships coming in 3 patch arcs that last 3 months, we can assume, If the leaks were correct, that the gorgeous Italian cruisers won't be here for at least 4 months. 

[CATS]
Players
14,751 posts
10,885 battles

He said "probably". That was not a fixed schedule.

And we got UK DD at the end of this year. You cannot have both. New lines are announced a bit in advance, we have around three weeks left in this year and know what the next patch will bring...

Btw. it was also written that " Submarines. We don't see a feasible way to include them into the game, since they're very very slow."....

Weekend Tester
273 posts
9,138 battles
3 hours ago, ColonelPete said:

He said "probably". That was not a fixed schedule.

And we got UK DD at the end of this year. You cannot have both. New lines are announced a bit in advance, we have around three weeks left in this year and know what the next patch will bring...

Btw. it was also written that " Submarines. We don't see a feasible way to include them into the game, since they're very very slow."....

Just reporting the source of the OP question, the next line i think will be announced at wg fest next week and i'm 99% sure it will be italian cruisers russian bbs

[XIDAN]
Players
41 posts
14 ore fa, cicciolorenz ha scritto:

Just reporting the source of the OP question, the next line i think will be announced at wg fest next week and i'm 99% sure it will be italian cruisers russian bbs

Just reporting the source of the OP question, the next line i think will be announced at wg fest next week and i'm 99% sure it will be italian cruisers historically accurate russian bbs from jupiter *fixed

[-H2O-]
Players
6 posts
31,222 battles

Hi, let me ad.......

I did SEA a  (NEW!) Italian Cruiser on the LIVE server, cannt remember Tier / Name...........

Thought  i let U know.....................................

Was the last ship of enemy-team......... it did survive the game...... our team won !!!!

Sign in to follow this