Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
black_falcon120

The RN destroyer Collection

8 comments in this topic

Question

Beta Tester
731 posts
2,426 battles

Hi all,

The RN destroyer page (https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/game-updates/rn-dd-collection/) says the collection wil be available permanently.

Does this mean that we can pick it up whenever we like? ie if we drop it to complete the christmas collection, can we pick it up again in january/February? or does it just mean that we can keep collecting indefinately if we want to?

7 answers to this question

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
4,945 posts
7,181 battles
2 hours ago, black_falcon120 said:

Hi all,

The RN destroyer page (https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/game-updates/rn-dd-collection/) says the collection wil be available permanently.

Does this mean that we can pick it up whenever we like? ie if we drop it to complete the christmas collection, can we pick it up again in january/February? or does it just mean that we can keep collecting indefinately if we want to?

As long as you have at least 1 collection peace (in other words - the collection is started) it's not going away. You can do other collections and then come back to continue it

Beta Tester, In AlfaTesters
681 posts
9,047 battles
1 hour ago, black_falcon120 said:

Hi all,

Yes, you can make another collection active and return to the RN Destroyer one later.

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
4,945 posts
7,181 battles
26 minutes ago, DuneDreamer said:

I completed this collection a week ago but I still have one more I cannot resume - Battle of the North Cape.

If I'm not mistaken you could get collectables for it only from the corresponding containers, not the daily ones. That's why you can't - it effectively existed only as long as the event did.

Beta Tester
731 posts
2,426 battles
1 hour ago, wilkatis_LV said:

As long as you have at least 1 collection peace (in other words - the collection is started) it's not going away. You can do other collections and then come back to continue it

33 minutes ago, wilkatis_LV said:

If I'm not mistaken you could get collectables for it only from the corresponding containers, not the daily ones. That's why you can't - it effectively existed only as long as the event did.

59 minutes ago, DuneDreamer said:

I completed this collection a week ago but I still have one more I cannot resume - Battle of the North Cape.

So is that a unique effect of this collection?  The other ones cannot be restarted? 

Beta Tester, In AlfaTesters
681 posts
9,047 battles
11 minutes ago, black_falcon120 said:

So is that a unique effect of this collection?  The other ones cannot be restarted? 

Some collections drop collectibles from the daily containers and can be completed indefinitely, such as the Yamamoto and US cruiser collections.

http://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Ship:Collections

[BEWBS]
Players
499 posts
1 hour ago, black_falcon120 said:

There were 2 collections I couldn't resume. One of them I completed recently with arsenal containers for the collection "Two Years of World of Warships" but the other, "Battle of the North Cape", I couldn't resume as I don't see containers for it. I don't need it though as the reward is useless - arctic camo for Duke of York - a ship I don't have and I don't need, by the way.

Sign in to follow this