Sign in to follow this  
Deathline961

Freeze Rubberband

6 comments in this topic

Players
1 post
4,341 battles

Hi, my game keeps freezing ingame randomly for 30 seconds, maybe 1 or 2 times per game. After the 30 seconds freeze my Ship Rubberbands the way it drove.

This Bug is VERY annoying and kills me often, since my ship will drive into enemies and i can't do anything about it. 

Got this bug for 4 weeks now.

I tried to minimize my Graphics (i shouldn't with my ryzen2600x and vega 56x).

I tried to play it on my second Screen.

I tried to reinstall my Windows.

I tried to reinstall the game.

Nothing helped. 

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
4,945 posts
7,187 battles
1 hour ago, Deathline961 said:

Hi, my game keeps freezing ingame randomly for 30 seconds, maybe 1 or 2 times per game. After the 30 seconds freeze my Ship Rubberbands the way it drove.

Your Wifi's dying.

Or your dial-up went out because someone used the landline phone in your house.

Basically it's your internet

• Cool 2

Players
356 posts
6,359 battles

If you are the only person in the house that is using the WIFI then it should be fine. If not then never use WIFI for online gaming.

Try turning the WIFI on you're phone off when you are playing.

Players
2,030 posts
13,636 battles

I have low bandwidth on a DSL landline and this happens when the Wargaming updater is active in the background, I think it's automatically downloading the latest World of Tanks patch. Just check with the taskmanager (assuming it is a Windows PC) and shut down the process.

Players
891 posts
2,506 battles
On 12/5/2018 at 6:40 PM, Deathline961 said:

This Bug is VERY annoying and kills me often, since my ship will drive into enemies and i can't do anything about it. 

Got this bug for 4 weeks now.

I tried to minimize my Graphics (i shouldn't with my ryzen2600x and vega 56x).

I tried to play it on my second Screen.

I tried to reinstall my Windows.

I tried to reinstall the game.

Nothing helped. 

since none of those actions helped, it is not your PC but rather your network connection .... upper left corner there's a ping indicator in the game ... I bet it shows negative numbers when that happens ?

Weekend Tester
965 posts
9,786 battles

To be fair I have noted a lot more rubberbanding in this patch. It isn't constant, only every 20-30 games or so and it will only normally last for one game. Notice it mostly on CW nights.

Ping will cycle from 30-500+ in small increments and back to 30 and continue doing so. Network monitors confirm no network traffic (wired connect, 40 mbps, no other programs on computer, no other computer on network) so it isnt my side.

Similar (although more pronounced) to the old issues with rubberbanding that occurred some patches ago where they found issues with animation on small objects.

Need to run some more testing to see if RAM usage is significantly increasing, but its hard since I am usually busy in the game at the time, or trying....

Sign in to follow this