You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Captain_Wargamer

23 comments in this topic

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
4,809 posts
16,684 battles

You have come to the forum for the first time to ask a question about Screwing the system/reward system.....

Pretty sure you will get very little positive response from this Forum....

Have a nice day.

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1

[DAVY]
Players
2,568 posts
40 minutes ago, Captain_Wargamer said:

Iam playing this game on steam , recently i quit this game because i give time to other game so my question is that "Is that they give rewards of not playing or login in this game ? Because i see so many threads regarding reward of not login or playing this game , many player's got free xp/credits , premium ships , premium time . and my 2nd question is that "If they give reward then after how much days or months they give reward ?" And please also tell Is that they also give 'not login' reward to steam users ? Please give serious answers !! 

Reward? Kids today ffs :Smile_facepalm:

[NWP]
Players
5,684 posts
7,040 battles

Why does it matter if you dont want to play the game :cap_hmm:

If you want to play the game, well... you could just get the rewards for playing the game? This month you can get a Dreadnought for finishing daily missions and probably around new years you can get the Prinz-Eitel Friedrich also for free... so thats 2 premium ships right there.

• Cool 1

[SM0KE]
Players
3,161 posts
8,057 battles
44 minutes ago, Captain_Wargamer said:

Please give serious answers !! 

<rolls eyes> Yeah, good luck with that...

[HOO]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,354 posts

At least 3 months of 0 activity (not logging in in any of the "World Of..." titles, no forum use, no logged in portal use,...). Then there is a chance you are legible for a "return gift", but the criteria for those are not disclosed. Most dormant accounts were inactive for 6+ or 12+ months.

• Cool 2

Players
3,977 posts
8,721 battles
1 hour ago, Captain_Wargamer said:

Iam playing this game on steam , recently i quit this game because i give time to other game so my question is that "Is that they give rewards of not playing or login in this game ? Because i see so many threads regarding reward of not login or playing this game , many player's got free xp/credits , premium ships , premium time . and my 2nd question is that "If they give reward then after how much days or months they give reward ?" And please also tell Is that they also give 'not login' reward to steam users ? Please give serious answers !! 

I will give you a serious answer:

You may get 150k fxp and a Prinz Eugen, but in the mean time I fully enjoyed the game (though there have been some ...minor setbacks in the enjoyment department from time to time), but in the mean time I got Musashi, Kronstadt, Jean Bart, Nelson, permacamos for tiers 8 and 10 and maybe tenfold the amount of fxp you were to be gifted, while you sat and did nothing whatsoever.

• Cool 2

Alpha Tester
2,492 posts
9,920 battles
3 hours ago, Captain_Wargamer said:

So wait a sec...you want to get rewards for not playing or logging in? How exactly are you going to collect these rewards? You intend to not play until they beg you to come back? This is pretty desperate stuff.

It's weird you want to earn rewards by not actually earning them.

Beta Tester
757 posts
2,499 battles
16 minutes ago, Shaka_D said:

So wait a sec...you want to get rewards for not playing or logging in? How exactly are you going to collect these rewards? You intend to not play until they beg you to come back? This is pretty desperate stuff.

I lost interest in WoWs for about 12 months, and i got an email giving me a tirpitz rental and a week's premium time.

Beta Tester
415 posts
14,501 battles

do you guys, really want him back ...

serious answer - the longer you stay away the better the prize - if you will never come back then you will get all t10's

Players
4 posts
1,037 battles
1 hour ago, Shaka_D said:

Reason of quit this game is right now i have many other games to play like "Just cause 4" , "Shadow of Tomb raider" , "Assassin creed odyssey" , "Hitman 2" . I have 3 accounts of world of warships on different server . i already unlock so many ships like "Republique", "Moskva" , "Minotaur" . "Ibuki" , " Roon" , "Iowa" , and unlock other so may Tier VIII cruisers/battleships and unlock approx all nations Tier IX cruisers . So i want break . I hear from so many people that they quit this game and get great rewards . Some got Ishizuchi , some got Giulio Cesare . Thats why i asking . I dont need any rewards , i Spend  so much money on this game .

Players
4 posts
1,037 battles
3 minutes ago, hellhound666 said:

do you guys, really want him back ...

serious answer - the longer you stay away the better the prize - if you will never come back then you will get all t10's

i already unlock so many ships like "Republique", "Moskva" , "Minotaur" . "Ibuki" , " Roon" , "Iowa" , and unlock other so may Tier VIII cruisers/battleships and unlock approx all nations Tier IX cruisers

Players
4 posts
1,037 battles
4 hours ago, MrFingers said:

At least 3 months of 0 activity (not logging in in any of the "World Of..." titles, no forum use, no logged in portal use,...). Then there is a chance you are legible for a "return gift", but the criteria for those are not disclosed. Most dormant accounts were inactive for 6+ or 12+ months.

Thats satisfying answer !! thanks :)

[BLAST]
[BLAST]
Players
706 posts
11,268 battles

Apparently, if you buy premium time, you get a small amount of rest xp each day on all you ships in port. :Smile_trollface:

Players
1,959 posts
10,699 battles

Lol OP, why did u delete away the title and this:

Iam playing this game on steam , recently i quit this game because i give time to other game so my question is that "Is that they give rewards of not playing or login in this game ? Because i see so many threads regarding reward of not login or playing this game , many player's got free xp/credits , premium ships , premium time . and my 2nd question is that "If they give reward then after how much days or months they give reward ?" And please also tell Is that they also give 'not login' reward to steam users ? Please give serious answers !! 

:Smile_trollface:

Players
331 posts
9,465 battles

You people are aware that this poster is not able to distinguish if you are trolling him or not?

It actually believed that t10 are reward for not playing.

P.S. Is "it" gender neutral and thus politically correct?

[SCRUB]
Players
3,593 posts
11,916 battles

What has happened to people that they want to be rewarded for not playing :cap_wander:

Beta Tester
2,103 posts
6,400 battles
6 minutes ago, lup3s said:

What has happened to people that they want to be rewarded for not playing :cap_wander:

They changed supplier? :Smile_trollface:

• Funny 1

Alpha Tester
1,911 posts
5,918 battles
5 minutes ago, lup3s said:

I haven't played WoT for almost 4 months now, so I'm waiting until that happens before I claim my "6+ years" rewards. You never know, I might get some additional free stuff.

Other than that, I'm still waiting for the developers to un-:etc_swear: the game before I try my luck again, but that does not seem to be happening any time soon.