You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

Watch a Stream – Receive a Free Container! - Discussion Thread

80 comments in this topic

[WG-EU]
WG Staff
2,139 posts
2,239 battles
4 minutes ago, Tinh_Lizzy said:

What happens if you are not a young gun, but just an Olde Git that does not FacePalm, Titter or, Twitch.?  8-(

You can continue to enjoy the game and earn goodies and containers with our various other missions. :)

But I would suggest you swing by one of our official streams and see what we do there, we allow old people!

• Funny 3

Players
1,344 posts
5,355 battles

I'd love too drop in and view but I'm unable to watch the live streams due to life/work etc and can only catch up with YouTube videos at a later date. Is there any chance of "something" for those, like me, who aren't able to view the live streams but do catch up watching Youtube, similar to the current contest on the shorter videos?

Thanks. 

[PUPSI]
Players
6,240 posts
Vor 8 Minuten, IanH755 sagte:

I'd love too drop in and view but I'm unable to watch the live streams due to life/work etc and can only catch up with YouTube videos at a later date. Is there any chance of "something" for those, like me, who aren't able to view the live streams but do catch up watching Youtube, similar to the current contest on the shorter videos?

as far as I understand those drops can happen with every wows streamer, and no matter when you have time, some/many wows streams should be live then...

edit:

• Cool 3

[DUFS]
Players
12 posts
11,679 battles

I haven't got a Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Imgur or whatever account and certainly no Twich account.

Too bad that they try to shove these things down our throats.

• Bad 2

[HAERT]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
1,994 posts
46 minutes ago, Aotearas said:

Any details on what those containers drop?

100k credits, 10 standard flags, 5 premium consumables. 

That was the case in the "test-season". IIRC WG only has adjusted the droprates, not the contents.

• Cool 1

[AVRDM]
Players
1,400 posts
6,386 battles

Interesting, I usually follow twitch assiduously to watch WOWS. You learn a lot by watching good players!

[WG-EU]
WG Staff
2,139 posts
2,239 battles
1 hour ago, IanH755 said:

Thanks. 

You can get drops from any live stream, it doesn't have to be the official live stream!

You can always find a directory of active streams here: https://www.twitch.tv/directory/game/World of Warships

• Cool 1

[DUFS]
Players
12 posts
11,679 battles

The free time I have I rather play myself.

Hesp read what I wrote.

Not with myself :) but I rather play the game then waste my time watching someone else play.

• Bad 3

[HAERT]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
1,994 posts
52 minutes ago, MrConway said:

You can get drops from any live stream, it doesn't have to be the official live stream!

Are there plans for "Super-Twitch"-containers, which have a content outside the envelope of normal contents? Not talking about T8 premium ships, but small number of doubloons, or coal, or...

[TIB]
Beta Tester
18 posts

Hi, I have a quick Question, have linked twitch to WOWS and received the Achievement, many thanks for that.

It also states that you should get a twitch container, but this has not appeared in game yet, does this drop happen on the 7th when the streams start.

Many thanks in Advance, and happy sailing to all.

I also am an old fart, but managed to link this, come on the older Generation, dont let these Young uns think they are Special...… lol.

• Cool 1

Players
1,344 posts
5,355 battles
2 hours ago, Klopirat said:

as far as I understand those drops can happen with every wows streamer, and no matter when you have time, some/many wows streams should be live then...

1 hour ago, MrConway said:

You can always find a directory of active streams here: https://www.twitch.tv/directory/game/World of Warships

Fantastic!

[NLKL]
[NLKL]
Players
2 posts
3 hours ago, Tinh_Lizzy said:

What happens if you are not a young gun, but just an Olde Git that does not FacePalm, Titter or, Twitch.?  8-(

Don't know about the Olde Git label but totally agree.

Its not my cup of tea.

[IRON7]
Players
600 posts
351 battles
4 hours ago, The_EURL_Guy said:

The longer and the more often you watch, the more containers you can earn!

ROFL if you think, EURL Guy, that WG can entice me with such an obvious 'Lollipop for Suckers' inducement. :Smile_sceptic:

4 hours ago, Euro_Nitwit said:

I haven't got a Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Imgur or whatever account and certainly no Twich account

Me neither. This inducement, imho, appears to be aimed at the captive 'kiddie' crowd that WG appears to be (sadly) solely pandering to ……… :Smile_child:

• Bad 1

[DUFS]
Players
12 posts
11,679 battles
23 minutes ago, antean said:

Me neither. This inducement, imho, appears to be aimed at the captive 'kiddie' crowd that WG appears to be (sadly) solely pandering to ……… :Smile_child:

They forget that we 'oldies' normally got more loot to spend.

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
81 posts
5,162 battles

I seriously do not understand WG's logic with this

they want us to play the game or watch Twitch streams :fish_nerv:

• Cool 1
  • Bad 1

Players
1,071 posts
8,185 battles

@MrConway I've asked this a while ago on reddit when Femennenly posted the first time about the twitch drops but sadly i got no answer.
If we have an EU and NA account, can we link the same twitch account to these accounts to receive the drop once per region or will the drop be awarded once per twitch account and will be randomly assigned to NA or EU? This random factor is why i did not link both accounts to the same twitch account. Or as simplified question: do we need a seperate twitch account per region to receive a twitch drop.

Players
18 posts
2,417 battles
4 hours ago, zmeul said:

I seriously do not understand WG's logic with this

they want us to play the game or watch Twitch streams :fish_nerv:

Perhaps because many have more than one monitor?

I frequently have a Twitch stream on my secondary monitor on the left side, while playing on my primary.

I could not go back to a single screen after having two for a while.

• Funny 1

Beta Tester
81 posts
5,162 battles
13 minutes ago, Ze_Reckless said:

Stream-sniper detected! :cap_horn:

people with some brains will have 1-2minutes delay, or more