Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Caughtintherain

Captain respecs back to full price

6 comments in this topic

Players
131 posts
3,732 battles

I just did a couple of respecs and noticed that the UI is showing full price for respecs again. I did play clan battles all last week so I wouldn't expect to lose that perk at any point while clan battles are active.

It's worth noting that I can't tell whether I actually lost the doubloons from my balance as I don't know exactly how many I had to begin with and I'm reluctant to try it again for obvious reasons.

I have a ticket in with WG so it should be fixed whether it's a UI error or another accidental reset, but everyone should be careful when respeccing today.

[HOME]
Players
59 posts
10,010 battles

Free re-spec was until 4th of December. Checks date: 5th of December. So yeah seems to be right that you need to pay.

Also the indication that you need to play at the bottom doesn't show 0 doubloons anymore, SO that might have given it away if you looked for it.

[PUPSI]
Players
6,248 posts
Vor 7 Minuten, Caughtintherain sagte:

I have a ticket in with WG so it should be fixed whether it's a UI error or another accidental reset,

neither nor, everything as announced...

Zitat

From November 28 until December 4, all players who join at least one Clan Battle will be able to redistribute the skill points of their Commanders for free.

https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/game-updates/clan-battles-north/

[CATS]
Players
14,747 posts
10,882 battles
1 hour ago, Caughtintherain said:

This seems silly, are CB players supposed to run CB set ups in randoms or random set ups in CBs?

Your choice. Nobody forces you.

Sign in to follow this