You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
tcfreer

THE BOBS 1st Annual Festive Events upto Christmas!!!

55 comments in this topic

[BOBS]
Community Contributor
123 posts
4,635 battles

BOBS_Christmas_Logo_11618_copy_cols.thumb.png.beb006085b1e41e59901f2a08d71bb30.png

Folks of the World of Warships Forums, Hello and Welcome to the 1st Annual BOBS Christmas Event!!!

Starting this year, we The Brotherhood of Beards[BOBS] community invite you to mark in your calander's some dates!!!

Starting on the 13th of December and running everyday till Christmas Eve - BOBS Members will be out looking for players to nominate to recive a Random Prize!!!

1 Person per day will get a Prize (Picked at Random) Ranging from soem dubloons and prem days all the way up to a Tier 8 Prem Ship!!!!

They have strict instructions from me to look for people in game who are fun, made the game a enjoyable experiance and worked well as a Team!!!

I'll drop a short video on here the following the Draw for you to see who has won and the Prize they got for that day!!!

Our BIG EVENT Starts at 17:00 on the 21st of December!!!

Ao52m33.thumb.png.2786ddd86ee1c2e9a9fe46ba81f65466.png

The following link will show you, who is taking part, Prizes that are there to be won, and when!!!

Click here for the Schedule!!!

There will be other things on offer as well and you'll see there are some yet to be decided prizes - You won't know what they are unless your there!!!

We Look Froward to seeing you all there and on the Sea :)

• Cool 24

[W-C]
Players
496 posts
2,284 battles

Great Idea

Met a bunch of you BOBS (probably not WOWS players) doing a 'beard-tour' in Edinburgh the other month (around the festival time) - cheery bunch of folk!

• Cool 1

Players
905 posts
11,126 battles

Meritocracy in WoWs? People getting gifts who are nice and competent?! What is this, some kind of utopia? :)

Kudos and hope that karma will get you for this.

• Cool 3

[ADRIA]
Players
402 posts
11,218 battles
16 hours ago, tcfreer said:

They have strict instructions from me to look for people in game who are fun, made the game a enjoyable experiance and worked well as a Team!!!

But ...but.... that's opposite of salty. Is it possible... in wows.... :Smile_ohmy:

Great Idea lads, wish you all the best, hope it works. I for one need to scrub some salt off and this is a nice incentive. 

:Smile_honoring:

• Cool 1

[BOBS]
Community Contributor
123 posts
4,635 battles

quikr, as someone who has around 70k of games in World of Tanks, I can say that I personally have found the World of Warships community to be mainly fun, courtesy and willing to share knowledge and help in chat.

But we know people always get triggered sometimes, its to be expected occasionally.

But its because of the majority, we want to start this and do it every year hopefully :)

• Cool 1

[BOBS]
Players
41 posts
1,690 battles
3 hours ago, Ethermaster said:

In it for a chocolate biscuit! 

Theres a Chocolate biscuit? I wasn't told and was doing this for free.....

• Cool 1

[HOO]
Players
1,219 posts
2,535 battles

Chocolate Biscuit!

Of course it all depends on what chocolate biscuit. There are chocolate biscuits and then there are CHOCOLATE BISCUITS !!!!!

• Cool 1

[BOBS]
Players
41 posts
1,690 battles
13 hours ago, Ethermaster said:

I've just been informed that there is no chocolate biscuits just internet cookies :'( 

Now i feel mis-sold information? is there a court that would charge you for the great biscuit heist you just commited?

• Cool 1

[BOBS]
Players
41 posts
1,690 battles

So yea, back to the thread (even though ether sold us down the river with the cookies and biscuits)

We will be starting in T minus 6 Days, everyone is getting excited (i think, i got drunk last night)

• Cool 1

[BOBS]
Community Contributor
123 posts
4,635 battles

The 12 BOBS Kicks off in just 6days FOLKS!!!

BOBS_Christmas_Logo_11618_copy_cols.thumb.png.353b093f56f02237b10e60e4c5d73c08.png

From the 13th of December - the members of BOBS will be on the lookout for players to nominate for a random Prize!!! We have 12 to give away from the 13th of December till the 24th of December!!!

[BOBS]
Community Contributor
123 posts
4,635 battles

We start this THURSDAY folks!!!!

Watch out for BOBS / BOBS2 or BOBS3 in your games - there on the look for peeps to nominate :)

BOBS_Christmas_Logo_11618_copy_cols.thumb.png.db55b7bb4c2b153c8029725fba9ebd0c.png

[BOBS]
Players
41 posts
1,690 battles

Less than a day to go!!!

We are almost there guys!!!

The 12 BOBS of Christmas Event begins tomorrow, watch out for Clan Members in battles, say hi to us, and if you win we will send you random gifts rewarding your skill and courtesy/behavior in battle at random, 1 winner will be chosen every day until the 24th!!!

[BOBS]
Community Contributor
123 posts
4,635 battles

Twas the 1st Day of 12 BOBS, and all across the fields BOBS were out looking for people to nominate :)

Get out in the games have fun and if you're nominated maybe when we run the Random Picker you might win!!!

BOBS_Christmas_Logo_11618_copy_cols.thumb.png.0f74fa90eba8966bdb87c5db83d824c1.png

• Cool 2

[BOBS]
[BOBS]
Players
8 posts
2,696 battles

Congratulations to our winner of the first "BOBS of christmas" prize, picked at random from a number of people nominated today by BOBS community members.

The winner of our first prize of 1 x Weekend Pass (nominated for good play) is: -

[WOTN]Hyppehest

Your prize will be waiting for you in the premium shop on the wargaming website.

On behalf of the BOBS community; have a very merry christmas/holidays.

We look forward to seeing you tomorrow on the high seas for more nominations and another prize

• Cool 2