mlbpc

Personal Assignments

5 comments in this topic

[MI7]
Players
2 posts
3,307 battles

Hello, 

I've noted a behavior in the game which I and many may othere people would consider a bug. 

Personal assignments rewarded with Premium ships Tirpitz and Tirpitz B (Black friday) come with a 10 game bonus reward mission (play 1 game = 250 Doubloons) which does not count if you play the B variant of the ship. 

The same applies if you unlock the Massachusetts and Massachusetts B, Asashio and Asashio B and so on. 

If you play the regular non B variant of the ship the progress hits the account and the reward is given. 

for me I am luck enough to have the regular non B variant of Tirpiz so I could identify this issue, but I don't have the non B Asashio or  Massachusetts and cannot unlock the pay out. 

I've attached a screen grab which shows the three Assignments from the left that I am talking about. 

2018-12-03 (1).png

[PUPSI]
Players
6,605 posts
Vor 1 Minute, mlbpc sagte:

which I and many may othere people would consider a bug. 

no it is not, those missions are meant to be for the non-B variants.

(and there are already many threads/posts about this topic)

[MI7]
Players
2 posts
3,307 battles

Thanks  for your straight to the point reply. 

So why the devil was I given an Assignment I cannot complete. 

There's a bug here either way. I should not have the assignment if I can't complete it.

[CATS]
Players
15,960 posts
11,203 battles

The majority of players get assignments they cannot complete. That is not new and part of the F2P game.

Maybe, just maybe, these assignments are a compensation for players who bought the normal and B variant of the same ship? Just think about it....

[-AGT-]
Players
31 posts
1,685 battles

This assignment is ment as payback. Players which have already bought the premium ship, get a payback.

The Black-Ship bundle price is around same height like 7500 dubloons.

Playas which have already bought the normal premium ship, can get 2500 dubloons back.

In the end: it is as would they pay 5000 dubloons for the black perma-camouflage and a second Tirpitz (B Variant). :Smile_Default:

5000 dubloons is the regular price for a perma-camo at T8, isn't it?