Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
ROBBYD

Ops war gaming but thank you

19 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[BEER]
Players
36 posts
15,682 battles

Just brought ten guineas for .76 pence and now proud owner of Cossack...Lol the the buggers then changed to full price.....

  • Funny 2
  • Boring 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[PUPSI]
Players
6,593 posts
Vor 2 Minuten, ROBBYD sagte:

Lol the the buggers then changed to full price..... 

nope, the package of ten Guineas for the price of one is simply a "1 per player" offer, after buying you don't see it anymore of course (as for all such offers), only the normal Guinea offers...

  • Cool 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[WGB]
Players
2,083 posts
26,344 battles

Amazes me that so many players just click "buy" before they read anything. 

  • Cool 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SCRUB]
Players
2,008 posts
1 hour ago, iJoby said:

Amazes me that so many players just click "buy" before they read anything. 

Why do you think many crucial information is often included at the very bottom of the offer and written with much smaller font? :Smile_Default:

Humans don't change!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
76 posts
4,431 battles
1 minute ago, Skyllon said:

Why do you think many crucial information is often included at the very bottom of the offer and written with much smaller font? :Smile_Default:

Humans don't change!

My favourites are radio and tv adds where they try to hurriedly include as many disclaimers as they can in the brief few seconds available :Smile_teethhappy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SCRUB]
Players
2,008 posts
2 minutes ago, arcticstorm123 said:

My favourites are radio and tv adds where they try to hurriedly include as many disclaimers as they can in the brief few seconds available :Smile_teethhappy:

My favourite has always been "Zu risiken und nebenwirkungen fragen sie ihren arzt oder apotheker" read as quickly as possible to save those precious miliseconds...

  • Funny 1
  • Boring 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
76 posts
4,431 battles
2 hours ago, Skyllon said:

My favourite has always been "Zu risiken und nebenwirkungen fragen sie ihren arzt oder apotheker" read as quickly as possible to save those precious miliseconds...

From what I know of German it could have been a whole lot worse...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[I401]
Beta Tester
1,091 posts
8,476 battles

offtopic: is the royal navy event over or do we have more stages?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
76 posts
4,431 battles
7 minutes ago, kfa said:

offtopic: is the royal navy event over or do we have more stages?

I believe it's still on, certainly I still have missions and got some RN containers last night :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
3,027 posts
7,137 battles
5 hours ago, ROBBYD said:

Just brought ten guineas for .76 pence and now proud owner of Cossack...Lol the the buggers then changed to full price.....

Pfew! Well, you sure outsmarted them before they outsmarted you! Well done! :cap_like:

Ha ha! What a bunch of n00bs they are, to even bother to try to steal your money! :Smile_teethhappy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
4,085 posts
6,241 battles
5 hours ago, ROBBYD said:

Just brought ten guineas for .76 pence and now proud owner of Cossack...Lol the the buggers then changed to full price.....

 

I dont really understand the point? Since you own Cossack now - why do you care, whats the price now? Why would you want to buy any more? Am I missing something?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
2,472 posts
2,527 battles
4 hours ago, ForlornSailor said:

I dont really understand the point? Since you own Cossack now - why do you care, whats the price now? Why would you want to buy any more? Am I missing something?

He wants two, and then strap them to the broadsides of his Derpitz...? :Smile_trollface:

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BFS]
Beta Tester
1,048 posts
5,831 battles

I thought it was quite clear when they show the 'number available for you' in the red box in the top right hand corner

Spoiler

11rdsvb.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
206 posts
12,909 battles
11 hours ago, ROBBYD said:

Just brought ten guineas for .76 pence and now proud owner of Cossack...Lol the the buggers then changed to full price.....

that epic moment when you dont know about what you are talking and laughing at wg good will ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
3,027 posts
7,137 battles
On 12/3/2018 at 6:44 PM, BrusilovX said:

I thought it was quite clear when they show the 'number available for you' in the red box in the top right hand corner

  Hide contents

11rdsvb.png

 

I have understood from some other people on the forums that the brain is hardwired to just quickly skim the text and the brain automatically fills in the gaps from being a sloppy reader and that this is perfectly natural for the brain to do so. But frankly to me it sounded more like it was some kind of handicap or something.

On 12/3/2018 at 1:02 PM, ForlornSailor said:

 

I dont really understand the point? Since you own Cossack now - why do you care, whats the price now? Why would you want to buy any more? Am I missing something?

He probably assumes that he bought the guinies and now believes that WG tried to rip him off by sneakily increasing the price of guinies in the premium shop, not realising that this one offer for the very cheap 10 guinies disappears once you purchase it once.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×