You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Fonfalks

Edited

26 comments in this topic

[UIF]
Players
370 posts
5,561 battles

*Edited

Edited by Rvirgo
This post has been edited by the moderation team due to spamming.
  • Funny 2
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 2

Beta Tester
290 posts
3,507 battles

Im starting to worry about you fonfalks, if the game pisses you off so much that you have to make threads every day maybe you should stop?

To quote Einstein and Far Cry 3.

Have I ever told you the definition of insanity? Its doing the same thing over and over again expecting crap to change

• Cool 1

Players
2,472 posts
2,527 battles

You don 't seem to be a bad player G FonFalks. just also, you seem not to have much fun. 

Maybe better you stick to T5/6/7. I have found that "up there" is absolutely not much fun at all.

This is a game man. You should enjoy it - else it's too much like work!

• Cool 1

[SCRUB]
Players
2,909 posts
7,759 battles
1 minute ago, BLUB__BLUB said:

You don 't seem to be a bad player G FonFalks. just also, you seem not to have much fun. 

Maybe better you stick to T5/6/7. I have found that "up there" is absolutely not much fun at all.

This is a game man. You should enjoy it - else it's too much like work!

Thats what happens to you if you play 30 solo games per day on average.... 

[UIF]
Players
370 posts
5,561 battles
1 minute ago, nambr9 said:

Thats what happens to you if you play 30 solo games per day on average.... 

Yeah i would have maybe stopped that and tried to do some platoons, just for a change, but guess what - i am FING CHAT BANNED ALL THE FING TIME AND NOW FOR A MONTH. 

I CANT EVEN SPEAK TO MY CLAN MEMBERS. And why? Just because i was reported by ret__ded losers who did not enjoy me talking to them on chat and pointing out what they do wrong and how it will end, which it did end like i said 99% of time, may it be i was using a lot of 4 letter words while doing that.

• Bad 1

Players
2,472 posts
2,527 battles
5 minutes ago, Fonfalks said:

Yeah i would have maybe stopped that and tried to do some platoons, just for a change, but guess what - i am FING CHAT BANNED ALL THE FING TIME AND NOW FOR A MONTH. 

I CANT EVEN SPEAK TO MY CLAN MEMBERS. And why? Just because i was reported by ret__ded losers who did not enjoy me talking to them on chat and pointing out what they do wrong and how it will end, which it did end like i said 99% of time, may it be i was using a lot of 4 letter words while doing that.

Well, maybe a career in fortune-telling would be the thing for you?

Either that or something with the four-letter-word... 

I suppose you alsoe can predict how using that word lots of times would end.

Man.... relax a bit. Get back to T5/6/7 and enjoy the carnage. Get out of T10, it will be good for your health.

Nothing wrong with the occasional LOL, seeing other people pull stupid stunts and doing some yourself as well.

[SCRUB]
Players
2,909 posts
7,759 battles
11 minutes ago, Fonfalks said:

sounds-good.gif

Apparently you have some anger issues.

Since you dont have a single division game ... dont tell me that this is going of for 5000 battles already....

• Cool 1

[UIF]
Players
370 posts
5,561 battles
14 hours ago, BLUB__BLUB said:

Well, maybe a career in fortune-telling would be the thing for you?

Either that or something with the four-letter-word... 

I suppose you alsoe can predict how using that word lots of times would end.

Man.... relax a bit. Get back to T5/6/7 and enjoy the carnage. Get out of T10, it will be good for your health.

Nothing wrong with the occasional LOL, seeing other people pull stupid stunts and doing some yourself as well.

Every word i said no matter how "rude" was 100% justified and correct, teams i got were so bad i can not tell you, i can not describe it, i can not comprehend the depth of *edit to be able to play like that. The fact, that in the end it was me who was punished and not once - by chat ban, but twice by chat ban and MM who put me with those *edit

This is why this game should have option to exclude players you hate and never see them in your team again. 

At any rate now i have 48 battle sin coop to play if i want to play normal game and month chat ban all because *edit me so hard with these teams. 

Just fing outrage.

Edited by xxTANK_Uxx
Inappropriate remarks
  • Bad 1

[-TXG-]
Players
2,431 posts
1 minute ago, Fonfalks said:

At any rate now i have 48 battle sin coop to play if i want to play normal game and month chat ban all because FUC_ING WG MM decided to [edited]me so hard with these teams. 

Just fing outrage.

:Smile_veryhappy: good.  forum ban soon to follow if you keep this up. 

• Funny 1

[UIF]
Players
370 posts
5,561 battles
2 minutes ago, nambr9 said:

sounds-good.gif

Apparently you have some anger issues.

Since you dont have a single division game ... dont tell me that this is going of for 5000 battles already....

It was not that bad before, game has degraded, i was not even in clan for wast majority of time, just joined not long ago and wanted to farm certain TX ships - Yama and Minotaur, after that was thinking maybe do some platoons, now i am banned from chat...

[UIF]
Players
370 posts
5,561 battles
Just now, bushwacker001 said:

:Smile_veryhappy: good.  forum ban soon to follow if you keep this up. 

No doubt.

Players
2,472 posts
2,527 battles
1 minute ago, Fonfalks said:

No doubt.

Then why don;t you relax a bit. Yes the MM is crud. Yes some players are kinda crud, some TOTALLY crud.

But... it's a game, any nutcase can play it - so expect nutcases and deal with it. It's part of the fun, for me.

If i see a 'unicum division' for instance the object of the game changes for me. 

I try to screw them over as much as possible. Of course, I'll not win - but the fun!

Buy Campbelltown, get into T3, and see what kind of nutty stunts you can pull. 

Can you get behind that T4 BB and torp him from the other side? :Smile_great:

Or can you cap in the Iron Duke? :Smile_trollface: (I can do it in the New York hahahah!)

[ADRIA]
Players
4,822 posts
6,919 battles

@MrConway I mean, this guy has been asking for his acc to be banned for like a couple months by now. Any chance it can actually happen? Would remove A LOT of spam from here

• Cool 2

[SICK]
Weekend Tester
4,716 posts
9,234 battles

Watching his threads/posts is like watching a slow motion trainwreck made up of a train carrying more trains crashing into a second train.
It's enough to make you lose your train of thought.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 2

[1DSF]
Beta Tester
1,469 posts
4,545 battles

I think now it's time he needs a new ban!

What about a RL speak ban? For the start i think 3 days are enough?

image.png.c106dd52cb59dd7913fbd38189f95ca2.png

[NWP]
Players
652 posts
9,594 battles

Those who say the game has degraded... then why am I still able to continuously improve? Surely I, we all, should be struggling...

Players
2,472 posts
2,527 battles
7 minutes ago, Bear_Necessities said:

Those who say the game has degraded... then why am I still able to continuously improve? Surely I, we all, should be struggling...

Well... if the game degrades, those that do NOT degrade, they improve... :cap_like:

Hey even if you degrade, but less quickly than the rest, you improve... 

Players
2,160 posts
7 hours ago, Fonfalks said:

If you behave in game even 20% of the way you behave on the forum I'm not at all surprised, your behaviour on the forum is that of an enraged and entitled 4 year old. Grow up.

• Cool 1

Players
2,472 posts
2,527 battles
Just now, Robber_Baron said:

It seems I'm not the only one with a crap evening gamewise.

:Smile_popcorn:

I'm starting to doubt a bit, maybe WG throws bots in to ruin everybodies game experience?

Nah, 4 Wins in Monarch in T9/10 battles, 50k average...  - didn't l have one loss tonight.

It's a miracle! :cap_wander_2:

shot-18_12.02_00_28.34-0568.jpg.94c1654ef5a45dcf0358ae0a7f8d0780.jpg