You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
mannen33

the last 25 matches have looked very similar to this.

6 comments in this topic

[NED]
Players
4,379 posts
12,066 battles

Looking at your stats, you're doing fine. From what I see you're probably facing your first true losing streak. Now those streaks are a total free gift in this game. They happen. To all of us, nobody excluded. You didn't include a replay but from the looks of that particular match it strikes me you and your entire team failed miserably. And that happens to all of us as well. Heck: I'm the perfect genius ace player regarding failing regularly. Hang in there, take a small break and return later. You haven't turned into a bad player overnight: it is part of the package.

Edit: look at my Curstland stats (T9 RN DD) for example. I claim to be in the absolute top in sucking with that ship. I'm crying tears of joy should I by some freak cosmological incidence happen to win with that POS. Same goes for Fagmato (t10 IJN BB). And I can easily name a few more examples.

Players
245 posts
5,961 battles

had this for about a week with the odd match that i ended up on the winning team, frustrating as hell but i keep coming back for more

Players
2,425 posts
12,197 battles

Losing streaks like this happen all the time.

I find just stopping after a few and coming back another day helps. 

Beta Tester
1,615 posts
14,221 battles

Yes, you got that right. WG is after you and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it.

• Funny 2