Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Parkerzilla

Massachusetts B , 2,500 doubloons mission not working?

16 comments in this topic

[-ENF-]
Players
64 posts
9,189 battles

Hi, bought Mass B, should get 250 doubloons for each of my first 10 games but haven't received anything, any idea what I'm doing wrong ? Thanks.

mass.JPG

mass1.JPG

mass2.JPG

[DAVY]
Players
1,581 posts
9,377 battles

what you're doing wrong is not playing the regular Massa, not the B version ;)

• Cool 1

[PMI]
Players
2,564 posts
6,009 battles
7 minutes ago, Parkerzilla said:

Thanks Salentine. I think I need to read the small print with a microscope instead of just a magnifying glass !

Erm, no, its pretty clearly explained...

[BK]
Players
163 posts
7,140 battles

Buy a premium ship to got a mission for doublons but you need another premium ship to complete that mission...

Well done WG

• Funny 2

[CATS]
Players
15,957 posts
11,194 battles

Other people get playstations for changing their phone company.

Yeah, it is an alien concept for some :fish_palm:

• Funny 1

[SCRUB]
Players
2,911 posts
7,788 battles

Funny thing is that it was already pointed out, admitted and yet.... they still havent changed the missleading text.

[SCRUB]
Players
2,911 posts
7,788 battles
2 hours ago, Hardocky said:

Buy a premium ship to got a mission for doublons but you need another premium ship to complete that mission...

Well done WG

But wait... the era where u bought something and got it is coming to an end. Welcome the era where u will buy a set of missions, that you will have to complete in order to get what you initially bought. Geniuses I tell you.

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Players
593 posts
14,608 battles
3 minutes ago, nambr9 said:

But wait... the era where u bought something and got it is coming to an end. Welcome the era where u will buy a set of missions, that you will have to complete in order to get what you initially bought. Geniuses I tell you.

Lol, maybe this will help new players actually try learning something than just getting high tier prem ships and messing up their teams.

• Cool 1

[PUPSI]
Players
6,605 posts
Vor 16 Minuten, nambr9 sagte:

they still havent changed the missleading text.

when I look into the shop the little word "also", that lead to the missunderstandings, has been removed...

[CATS]
Players
15,957 posts
11,194 battles
25 minutes ago, nambr9 said:

Yeah, strange. Imagine buying whiskey and getting discounts on cigars. Who would do that?

[SCRUB]
Players
2,911 posts
7,788 battles
2 hours ago, ColonelPete said:

Yeah, strange. Imagine buying whiskey and getting discounts on cigars. Who would do that?

Nonono, thats not it.

Its more like buying a bottle of Scotch and then you have to drive to Scotland and make it yourself from scratch. And then if you make it in time (see the time flamed reference here?) and only then you get a nice looking mystery cigar box with a cigar coupon inside (of course you have to fly to Cuba and roll it yourself, but thats not important is it...).

• Funny 1

[SHAD]
Players
506 posts

Just called this a Massachusetts with special black camo and  given 5,000+ doubloons to those who already had the ship.

I don't understand why  it had to be a different ship at all.

[TEACH]
Alpha Tester
2,376 posts
9,288 battles
2 hours ago, gopher31 said:

Just called this a Massachusetts with special black camo and  given 5,000+ doubloons to those who already had the ship.

I don't understand why  it had to be a different ship at all.

So they can sell the same ship twice, because 'collectors' want it, because they can.

Sign in to follow this