0.7.12 PTS - Map changes to Okinawa

6 comments in this topic

[WG]
WG Staff
3,959 posts
4,310 battles

3bdb4b41231ebb727298f79a285e906d.png

Captains! :crab:

Map Okinawa changed and you can try those changes in Public Test of update 0.7.12.

Leave your comments regarding those map changes here!

Action Stations!

• Cool 1

Players
84 posts
2,147 battles

How many versions of the various maps you have altered, have you got now [no question mark its rhetorical].

A bewildering collection with yet more on the way - I'm sure. 

There is a question arising from this (imho screwball) activity of where to stop changing or get out of control - keep changing it around I bet you will burn your map artists out  - poor buggers

Players
132 posts
7,714 battles

btw all the bots on this map seem to be magically attracted to the islands and are rushing straigh for them, getting stuck there forever

• Funny 1

[ALYEN]
Players
1,619 posts
3,579 battles

This looks like a completely different map than "old" Okinawa ... I hope this is just another version and we get the old one as well in the rotation ...

[BABBY]
Beta Tester
1,591 posts

Looks much better balanced around the central island, but wasn't the point of this map to be "the first map in WOWS based on a real location"? And there was never a second such map... Yeah, as always, symmetry is unnatural and boring, especially on a map which was made to be the polar opposite of such. I'd only adjust the position of the islands around the B cap, not reshape them.