8 comments in this topic

[WG-EU]
[WG-EU]
WG Staff
1,623 posts
3,224 battles

Captains! :cap_rambo:

Part of 0.7.12 Public Test is also campaign called "Steel Monsters"

Keep in mind, that the access to this campaign will be open during the second round of PT.

Action Stations!

• Cool 1

[KOKOS]
Beta Tester, Players
3,371 posts
8,811 battles

Semi related question.

On the PTS you get access to the Steel Monsters Campaign after you get the Shinonome.

Do people also need the Shinonome for the Steel Monsters Campaign when 0.7.12 goes live?

Thanks in advance for the reply.

p0403.gif

[PORT]
Modder
1,555 posts
11,400 battles
50 minutes ago, MaxxyNL said:

Do people also need the Shinonome for the Steel Monsters Campaign when 0.7.12 goes live?

No, they said it's just on the PTS. Actually nice, haven't played her before.

• Cool 1

Players
3 posts
7,164 battles

I think it’s a very nice idea to get a buyable campaign to obtain more steel, though - depending on the price - 5000 steel (750+500+750+1000+2000) is not that much. Also there were very few camos to get but I guess that is still being adjusted. Do you have some more details regarding price and release date?

[WG-EU]
WG Staff, Alpha Tester
2,586 posts
2,397 battles
14 hours ago, depadre92 said:

I think it’s a very nice idea to get a buyable campaign to obtain more steel, though - depending on the price - 5000 steel (750+500+750+1000+2000) is not that much. Also there were very few camos to get but I guess that is still being adjusted. Do you have some more details regarding price and release date?

Those will be released prior to 0.7.12, it is not finalized yet. The values on PTS should always be treated as placeholders, as we are really just interested in testing the mechanics.

[PUPSI]
Players
6,586 posts
Vor 21 Minuten, MrConway sagte:

Those will be released prior to 0.7.12,

Since it is not an "automatic given" campaign, please release not only the rewards, but also details about the single tasks/missions :Smile_honoring:.

(and preferably before it gets available in the shop and not several hours afterwards as for other stuff :Smile_hiding:)

[WG-EU]
WG Staff, Alpha Tester
2,586 posts
2,397 battles
On 12/7/2018 at 2:51 PM, Klopirat said:

Since it is not an "automatic given" campaign, please release not only the rewards, but also details about the single tasks/missions :Smile_honoring:.

(and preferably before it gets available in the shop and not several hours afterwards as for other stuff :Smile_hiding:)

I'll look into it!

Sign in to follow this