0.7.12 PTS - "Mighty Prinz" Campaign

12 comments in this topic

[WG-EU]
[WG-EU]
WG Staff
1,622 posts
3,224 battles

Captains! :cap_cool:

On Public Test of version 0.7.12 you can participate on temporary campaign called "Mighty Prinz". Just in Public Test you can complete it with Shinonome instead of Prinz Eitel Fridrich.

Try it out and leave your comments here!

Action Stations!

[BRVHT]
Players
253 posts
3 minutes ago, NicramDuel said:

Hi!

In order to even START this campaign, do I have to do the entire Honorable Service campaign to get Shinonome?! Or am I missing something?

No, you get Shinonome in the test

Players
73 posts
963 battles

Im not getting it- In test we need shinonome to start campaign and top prize is empty place in port.
If in real campaign top prize will be battleship prinz eitel friedrich with ship will be needed to start it? Shinonome as well?
In test shinonome is obtainable on easy mission- will it be also obtainable on easy way on normal server?

[-MM]
[-MM]
Players
458 posts
8,762 battles
1 hour ago, Myszauke said:

Im not getting it- In test we need shinonome to start campaign and top prize is empty place in port.
If in real campaign top prize will be battleship prinz eitel friedrich with ship will be needed to start it? Shinonome as well?
In test shinonome is obtainable on easy mission- will it be also obtainable on easy way on normal server?

Does the term placeholder tell you anything?

Players
73 posts
963 battles

Yes thats why i asking with ship will be used as "starter" on real server.

If they give shinonome or another tier 6 ships to everyone in some rediculously easy mission doable on tier 5 folks will jup over the half of thr research tree in one simple quest.

This was not done before.
If it work that way you can have one tier5 researched and you will land on 5-6 tier 6 ships in the research tree after making this campaign.

Feels a bit strange.

I know folks still can jump tiers simply buying premium ships, but in this we still have some at last financial restrain.
If they do this people will basically jump over to tier 6 completly avoiding grind. It sound great especially for people who playing without premium account, but on another way they will jump tier without proper training in a scale with never happened before.

[WG-EU]
WG Staff, Alpha Tester
2,586 posts
2,397 battles
On 12/8/2018 at 4:22 PM, Myszauke said:

We'll have detailed information about the campaign soon, just watch the portal! :)

[PMWRP]
Players
14 posts
5,437 battles

Dear WG,
I am writing because I Am disappointed, I spent a lot of hours to get Prinz Eitel Friedrich. I was sure that will be a good ship like Gneisenau but after a few battle i discover that it is a crap. Why You are punishing player, People spent a lot of time witch You, with your game and after that, they get punch in face, because they have to play crap lke this PEFredrish. This is a premium ship. After event, probably You will start to sell this ship and maka many, but it is not fair. 

Sign in to follow this