3 comments in this topic

[M_OB]
Players
10 posts
3,449 battles

MOB-emblem.gif.81f812ac58066201ab3cb66f3f6630d9.gif

[M_OB] Men OverBoard

Men OverBoard is a UK Based Family Founded Semi-Competitive / Casual Clan of active English speaking Players from over Europe that have a common interest of enjoying the game but also to play some what serious when it comes to the clan battles ( when pushing leagues )  Due to the progression of the clan  recently we have been able to maintain two active full teams Alpha and Bravo, with substitute players that are in the clan battle discord waiting room being able to rotate after each battle so that everyone gets a chance.

Discord Link :- https://discord.gg/aEXXjrK

Unlike other clans we do not have a broad clan structure such as fancy websites / recruitment posts etc, what we do have is quality players that communicate and offer help and advice to all players, experienced or not there's always chance to improve.   

We currently only have the following rules;

CLAN BATTLE RULES:

#1 Thursday and Sunday - Alpha team priority clan battle nights.

#2 Wednesday and Saturday - Bravo team priority clan battle nights.

#3 Only members with their own T-10 ship will be considered for Alpha team clan battles.

#4 Members without their own T-10 must play in Bravo team clan battles.

#5 Members must sign onto Discord when playing on clan battle days.

#6 Members who do not participate in clan battles regularly will be removed from the clan.

If you would like the opportunity to wear the [M_OB] Tag, be part of clan battles, division up with players feel free to either send a request to join or PM me and i can get a request sent out to you.  I am active throughout the day via discord so that's another form to contact me Javenge#2479

I hope to get a chance to speak to you and to division up and get some good quality games in.

Thanks for taking the time to read through this thread and I hope many of you decide to give us a go.

[M_OB] Javenge

• Cool 1