You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Cpt_Blackadder_II

No FXP for Flying Papa Papa and Ourorbourus Flags

33 comments in this topic

Players
17 posts
10,673 battles

In the last few weeks i have been trying to build up my FXP so installed the papa Papa and Ourorobours flags on my ships and went grinding and i noticed that i was not recieving what i thought i should be for having these flags on the ship. So i looked further and noticed that although i was flying these flags when i went to the detailed credit report there was no mention of these flags in the post battle report hence i did not recieve the extra FXP.

So i contacted customer support who did not believe me called me a liar in not so many words and closed the ticket, so i reopened it explaining it all again and they asked for proof, so i took pictures and sent them to them in with the ticket. They still did not believe me and closed the ticket.

I reopened it again, again explaining it all and asking why they were not listening to me or answering the questions. They said i could not prove and asked for screenshots, so i played more battles screenshoting before, during and after showing them i had the flags installed prior to and then during the battle and at the end no credit being given.

They told me oh, that would be nothing.. just kept refering me to flag flying policies which were no use at all for this situation. Even though i asked them the following questions i still have not recieved any explantion any answers or refunds in relation to this, even though i proved to them beyond doubt that there was an issue with their game and the rewards for flying these flags. I asked the following questions

1. could they please credit me with the FXP i have not recieved for flying these flags, as they have now been used and i recieved no FXP for useing them.

2. Could they please sort the issue out and tell me if its fixed.

3. Could they please possibly reinburse the flags at least.

4. As a good will gesture could they reinburse the flags and also the FXP, due to the length of time this has dragged on with no answers and being treated like a liar even though they are proved to be at fault.

Thier response to all this just close the ticket saying they have answered it, so i am left with not recieving the FXP for the flags, i have lost all the flags i used and the ones also used to prove them wrong, I still cannot fly these flags as i recieve no bonus for doing so. So in all of this i have not recieved any satisfactory answer or recieved any reinbursement and the issue reamains.

There is the way they treat the loyal player base with disdain, contempt and just complete disregard for any issues they have

Is anyone else having the same issues with these flags, it seems to have occured at the same time as the last patch.

[PUPSI]
Players
6,607 posts
Vor 11 Minuten, Cpt_Blackadder_II sagte:

In the last few weeks i have been trying to build up my FXP so installed the papa Papa and Ourorobours flags on my ships and went grinding and i noticed that i was not recieving what i thought i should be for having these flags on the ship. So i looked further and noticed that although i was flying these flags when i went to the detailed credit report there was no mention of these flags in the post battle report hence i did not recieve the extra FXP.

can you post a screenshot of such an detailed credit report?

Players
1,372 posts
5,380 battles

IIRC the breakdown of Free XP isn't shown unlike the breakdown of normal XP so you can't see which Free XP flags you fly (or what they earn you) from the details results screen.

[NWP]
Players
4,397 posts
6,249 battles
5 minutes ago, IanH755 said:

IIRC the breakdown of Free XP isn't shown unlike the breakdown of normal XP so you can't see which Free XP flags you fly (or what they earn you) from the details results screen.

Hover on the FreeXP in the last tab

shot-18_11.28_19_15.40-0533.thumb.jpg.c04ec06ee899ab3c11808c71002e01ca.jpg

• Cool 6

[CATS]
Players
15,971 posts
11,212 battles

The increased number of FXP when flying the Ouroboros flag should be obvious.

You cannot play that bad to overlook the increase.

Players
17 posts
10,673 battles

This is the point I fly the flags as per all the screenshots i sent WG but no extra FXP and all they say is look at Flag policy, which is tottaly useless for this they are just sticking their head in the sand and just ignore it by shutting down the ticket, they will not even say how to fix it, as if they do i guess they admit there is an issue

[CATS]
Players
15,971 posts
11,212 battles
12 minutes ago, Cpt_Blackadder_II said:

This is the point I fly the flags as per all the screenshots i sent WG but no extra FXP and all they say is look at Flag policy, which is tottaly useless for this they are just sticking their head in the sand and just ignore it by shutting down the ticket, they will not even say how to fix it, as if they do i guess they admit there is an issue

I suggest to read the answers in this thread again.....:fish_palm:

[CATS]
Players
15,971 posts
11,212 battles
Just now, Cpt_Blackadder_II said:

Captain Pete, im happy for you but mine are not working

I doubt it, otherwise you would supply a screenshot.

Maybe you even forgot to put them on the ship.

• Cool 1

[ADRIA]
Players
4,856 posts
6,926 battles
39 minutes ago, Cpt_Blackadder_II said:

Not seeing any response to that Colonel pete, cat got your tonge

*Posts bunch of screenshots*

*3min later "Ha, gotcha!"*

I mean really :fish_palm:

Either way

2998 * 0.05 = 150

Quite clearly you are getting Free XP boosted. Looks like Papa Papa (+450) and... clan bonus?

• Cool 1

Weekend Tester
965 posts
9,627 battles

Simple I guess.

Hover your mouse over the free XP like shown above....

[SICK]
Weekend Tester
4,718 posts
9,234 battles

I called the result before even seeing the content of the thread.

Stacking free xp modifiers only works if you stack regular xp modifiers as well.

• Funny 2

[SCRUB]
Players
659 posts
12,374 battles

Perhaps OP thinks that for example +250% literally means x2.5 free xp. Unfortunately, that's not how math works

• Funny 2

[W-C]
Players
496 posts
2,288 battles
1 hour ago, Freyr_90 said:

Perhaps OP thinks that for example +250% literally means x2.5 free xp. Unfortunately, that's not how math works

wait... wot!? Either your maths works different to mine or I've played too much BB recently :fish_nerv:

• Funny 1

[PUPSI]
Players
6,607 posts
Vor 10 Stunden, Cpt_Blackadder_II sagte:

Not seeing any response to that Colonel pete, cat got your tonge

I know why I asked for a screenshot already in the first answer to your rant...