You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Fonfalks

Please, return possibility to kill teammate.

20 comments in this topic

[UIF]
Players
370 posts
5,561 battles

Please, allow us to kill teammates, sure with all the penalties, its just too much sometimes... Please.... At least allow us that satisfaction...

• Cool 7
  • Funny 5
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 8

[FISHR]
Beta Tester
269 posts
8,050 battles

Agreed. Amount of total idiots at 33% wr is amazing. Statistically impossible to get team wr of 43% in BOTH teams whole day long.

• Bad 2

[UIF]
Players
370 posts
5,561 battles

Yeah. 

1 minute ago, zappori said:

Agreed. Amount of total idiots at 33% wr is amazing. Statistically impossible to get team wr of 43% in BOTH teams whole day long.

Yeah. Killing player who simply does not do ANYTHING positive is only consolation - satisfaction. And again, leave the punishment for it, i don't mind, but sometimes you just want to kill that one IDI_T player so much......................

• Cool 2
  • Bad 2

[NWP]
Players
657 posts
9,594 battles

Yeah.... No. Because there is always that potato who teams kills "for fun" because "they don't care, it's only a game" (insert standard excuses). I don't miss that at all. 

• Cool 6

[YARRR]
Beta Tester
8,204 posts
14,454 battles

I thought you were going to quit the game. What happened to that?

• Cool 3
  • Funny 6

Players
617 posts

I wish it could be introduced to the last 2 minutes of this weeks mission, Killer Whale or whatever it's called. So that I could kill the players that haven't grasped the fact that you need to get in the cap circle or die to win. Or - more likely - for the players that realise this but are trolling their team.

• Funny 1

[PK11]
Beta Tester
678 posts
10,598 battles
Vor 4 Stunden, Fonfalks sagte:

Please, allow us to kill teammates, sure with all the penalties, its just too much sometimes... Please.... At least allow us that satisfaction...

It is not possible to TK anymore? How does that work? You still can damage your teammates, I always try this after an update on the first poor chap that spawns next to me. So they only go down to 1 HP or what?

[BLAST]
[BLAST]
Players
672 posts
10,292 battles
12 minutes ago, Donnerturm said:

It is not possible to TK anymore? How does that work? You still can damage your teammates, I always try this after an update on the first poor chap that spawns next to me. So they only go down to 1 HP or what?

They take reduced damage and you immediately get a penalty and damage reflect I think. So you can still TK a low health ally. No excuse for purposeful TK'ing of anyone though.

[PK11]
Beta Tester
678 posts
10,598 battles
Vor 1 Stunde, Armorin sagte:

They take reduced damage and you immediately get a penalty and damage reflect I think. So you can still TK a low health ally. No excuse for purposeful TK'ing of anyone though.

Thanks. I still find the pink colour hilariously appropriate and the whole penalty system way better than what they have in this game with tanks.

If they could just remove the penalty for inflicting damage on friendly bots in co-op...

[JRM]
Players
1,307 posts
14,668 battles
3 hours ago, El2aZeR said:

I thought you were going to quit the game. What happened to that?

Ever watched that movie "Trainspotting" when the guy "quits" smack?

• Funny 1

[H_FAN]
Players
2,005 posts
24,144 battles
6 hours ago, zappori said:

Even more to get 33% WR as the numbers of these are almost non-existent among players that are over a handful of battles. 

[NED]
Players
4,291 posts
11,774 battles

OP. Are you OK? I'm starting to think you have serious issues, given your latest posts. Yes we all have our healthy frustrations with wows. But yours seem worry some. I'm not mocking you. Please go and talk to your PHD to be sure. 

• Cool 5

Players
3,279 posts
16,901 battles

A new system is working. Alomst any problems with TK and for a long time I see very little AFK players. At least one problem in this game was resolved.

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1

Players
3,031 posts
7,141 battles
6 hours ago, Donnerturm said:

Thanks. I still find the pink colour hilariously appropriate and the whole penalty system way better than what they have in this game with tanks.

If they could just remove the penalty for inflicting damage on friendly bots in co-op...

We wouldn't want the bots to go on a strike now would we? Or create skynet! :fish_nerv:

Lets not underestimate them, they are already smarter then most of the humans :Smile_hiding: