Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Episparh

British premium containers

21 comments in this topic

[BOATY]
[BOATY]
Players
664 posts
9,716 battles

Have someone tried them? Could you share your loot?

It looks a little bit expensive but the special signals are very appealing, however by the look of their introduction I am left with conclusion that it gives either camo or some of the flags, so the chance for camo is 50% and just 6.25% for each of the signals. 

[NED]
Players
4,291 posts
11,774 battles

If it wasn't for that cammo, of which I have a shipton laying around I'd be inclined to purchase some to obtain the dragonflags. But I'm not waiting for more of those cammo's. So I'll pass this one.

[TF57]
Players
28 posts
4,692 battles

I'm more frustrated with the RNG of the normal boxes, just completed the 'Show the flag' misson. 3x boxes thought get some nice elements for the collection, wrong 3x duplicates haha 

• Funny 2

[BYOB]
Players
3,402 posts
12,077 battles
14 minutes ago, Episparh said:

Have someone tried them? Could you share your loot?

It looks a little bit expensive but the special signals are very appealing, however by the look of their introduction I am left with conclusion that it gives either camo or some of the flags, so the chance for camo is 50% and just 6.25% for each of the signals. 

The value for the money is negligible. I don't think anyone bought those, unless they swim in cash.

[BOATY]
[BOATY]
Players
664 posts
9,716 battles
1 hour ago, Hardextraction said:

Freedom containers have no camo just 20 special flags so I buy those.

But they do not have the chance for the newest 3 signals either. So I will pass. 

[FFLY]
Players
13 posts
818 battles
Vor 2 Stunden, martin035 sagte:

I'm more frustrated with the RNG of the normal boxes, just completed the 'Show the flag' misson. 3x boxes thought get some nice elements for the collection, wrong 3x duplicates haha 

God... Thought only I have this bad luck.

Had the same. 4 times out of 5 boxes the same collectorthing.

• Cool 1

[HOO]
Players
1,777 posts
1,652 battles

Convinced the missus to buy me the £40 pack as an early xmas pressie.

Got full collection in the 15 containers and more than enough flags for some 15 point cptains and should get from jutland to daring pretty quickly on them.

You get more flags than camo

[ZEN]
Players
126 posts
9,494 battles

How do I complete this Collection if I dont have any WARSPITE, and finished the British mission ? 

Players
533 posts

I also noticed some missions state they can only be done in the Warsprite premium ship.

Err... are they seriously expecting that people to go buy the Warsprite for £20 just to complete the missions? Stopped bothering with the UK missions after seeing that a few days ago. I did have the Warsprite funny enough as well, but have sold it on since because of buying and using a higher tier premium now to grind money with. Had no further use for it after that, so sold it.

• Cool 1

[SM0KE]
Players
2,635 posts
6,481 battles

Presumably, they're working on the basis that most people who didn't already have Warspite will have picked her up during the earliest stages of the RN thing.

As with the missions that required Cossack and/or Terrible, you don't have to do the Warspite missions to get the rewards that really matter (Guineas and coal notably)...

[SM0KE]
Players
2,635 posts
6,481 battles
10 minutes ago, Steph246 said:

How do I complete this Collection if I dont have any WARSPITE, and finished the British mission ? 

Elements of the collection drop from normal daily containers, as long as you have the Collection set with collect enabled, so it's just an exercise in patience.

BTW I assume everyone knows not to use duplicates to buy missing collection pieces until you can complete the entire collection by doing so?

• Cool 1

[SM0KE]
Players
2,635 posts
6,481 battles
5 minutes ago, GaryThomasBolton said:

How do you use the duplicates to buy ones that you don't have?

From memory, if you right click on an empty silhouette, you get the option to exchange duplicates for the missing collection item (at a ratio of five to one for the latest RN collection).

Most of the recent collections have been 5:1, but some of the earlier ones have had more favourable exchange rates.

[ZEN]
Players
126 posts
9,494 battles

subject : SOVEREIGN currency

I collected during the British campaign like most of us that I ve done the SOVEREIGN coins. Not following all the posts of the game, I've seen now there have dissappeared from the game. There are just the GUINEAS money that is remaining that allows to collect the COSSACK DD....

Is it possible to have those SOVEREIGN back as the British campain s not yet finished ???

Is there a problem with currencies in the game with for example that upcoming paying campaign ? I d like to have my few sovereigns back, as it s not logical it has disappeared. WG, what are you doing ? I generally write this sentence in chat, when a gamer seems not to know what he/she s doing....

[BOATY]
[BOATY]
Players
664 posts
9,716 battles
20 minutes ago, Steph246 said:

subject : SOVEREIGN currency

I collected during the British campaign like most of us that I ve done the SOVEREIGN coins. Not following all the posts of the game, I've seen now there have dissappeared from the game. There are just the GUINEAS money that is remaining that allows to collect the COSSACK DD....

Is it possible to have those SOVEREIGN back as the British campain s not yet finished ???

Is there a problem with currencies in the game with for example that upcoming paying campaign ? I d like to have my few sovereigns back, as it s not logical it has disappeared. WG, what are you doing ? I generally write this sentence in chat, when a gamer seems not to know what he/she s doing....

The end dates of sovereigns and guineas were announced with their introduction plus few additional times. You already got credits for your sovereigns, same will happen with guineas when end date comes. 

• Cool 1

[-TXG-]
Players
2,431 posts
11 hours ago, GaryThomasBolton said:

I also noticed some missions state they can only be done in the Warsprite premium ship.

Err... are they seriously expecting that people to go buy the Warsprite for £20 just to complete the missions? Stopped bothering with the UK missions after seeing that a few days ago. I did have the Warsprite funny enough as well, but have sold it on since because of buying and using a higher tier premium now to grind money with. Had no further use for it after that, so sold it.

Er....Are you seriously complaining about the Warspite missions and how it 'stopped you from bothering with the RN missions' when you have sold the Warspite? hillarious :Smile_veryhappy:

[SCRUB]
Players
2,911 posts
7,793 battles

Just to confirm ... they are not selling the "Battle of the North Cape" event containers are they? Still missing one duplicate to complete it....

[BOATY]
[BOATY]
Players
664 posts
9,716 battles
26 minutes ago, nambr9 said:

Just to confirm ... they are not selling the "Battle of the North Cape" event containers are they? Still missing one duplicate to complete it....

Nope. But I think it was announced somewhere that they might get available through the arsenal in the future? 

https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/game-guides/all-about-collections/

[SCRUB]
Players
2,911 posts
7,793 battles
8 minutes ago, Episparh said:

Nope. But I think it was announced somewhere that they might get available through the arsenal in the future? 

https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/game-guides/all-about-collections/

Ive seen that they are selling bunch of boxes in the shop, but not the one I need .... so ... "soon" then :D Thanx for the info.

Players
3,032 posts
7,151 battles
1 hour ago, Episparh said:

The end dates of sovereigns and guineas were announced with their introduction plus few additional times. You already got credits for your sovereigns, same will happen with guineas when end date comes. 

The end dates were also clearly visible in game. Or at least now this is still visible for the guinies when you mouse over. 1/23/2019 the guinies will expire.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this