You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
ThemistoclesGR

Atago + Atago B

6 comments in this topic

Players
13 posts
9,850 battles

Hi fellas,

For us who alredy have the Atago in port...wouldnt it be easier to just give us the black camo for the ship we already own? I think its more practical to just give us the premium camo instead of a new identical ship. Now i have to switch the captain all the time, change flags, buy again the upgrades etc etc....just not practical :cap_hmm:

Screenshot_1.png

[BK]
Players
162 posts
7,140 battles

Atago B with a mission to get doublons but wait, for the mission, i need a normal Atago... So great to buy a ship with a mission that need another ship to complete it.

Players
13 posts
9,850 battles
57 minutes ago, Hardocky said:

Atago B with a mission to get doublons but wait, for the mission, i need a normal Atago... So great to buy a ship with a mission that need another ship to complete it.

Yeah..that way you buy a black camo with the price of a ship...a ship that you already have...or wait...you can buy 2 identical ships in case you dont have the first version...hahaha...

[BK]
Players
162 posts
7,140 battles
1 hour ago, ThemistoclesGR said:

Yeah..that way you buy a black camo with the price of a ship...a ship that you already have...or wait...you can buy 2 identical ships in case you dont have the first version...hahaha...

Yeah but if you buy only the Atago B, you can't complete the doublon mission because you need the original Atago. So if you got the Atago B and not the original Atago too, you've in the **** for the doublon mission!!

• Cool 1