You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Strashimir

Issue in Europe region with TST instance

3 comments in this topic

Question

Players
2 posts
2,506 battles

Hello.

I wish to participate in the test of the new CV gameplay (according the "Aircraft Carrier Beta Round 3: Get Doubloons For Testing!"). 
I have press the button about participation in the test more than 48 hours ago (now is November 26th, 16:40 CET), but I didn't recieve mail yet with the test account and password. 

I tried to install new TST instance, but I cannot see (like was shown in the exmple of the install procedure) such instance. I see only the next regions: Europe, North America, Asia, CIS and Public Test (see attachet screenshot).

Let me explain how I proceed:

1. I choose "Games Settings" (colored in yellow in the "First screen") from the panel with "World of Warships". 
2. I choose "Install additional game instance" (colored in yellow in the "First screen") 
3. I press the "Europe" region (colored with blue circle in the "Missing TST instance") and as you can see there is no such TST region!

So, please, comment what I have to do in this case and what is wrong. And please, do not send me again the link with the "Aircraft Carrier Beta Round 3: Get Doubloons For Testing!" - I have read it several times and didn't find anything about my issue.

Please, find attached screenshots.

P.S. I have created allready support ticket ID 116469215: "Super test/common test", but the guys from the support don't know or don't want to resolve the issue. They sent me this forum about help...

Best regards, 
Strashimir Nankov

First screen.PNG

Missing TST instance.PNG

2 answers to this question

[WG-EU]
WG Team, WoWs Wiki Team
3,499 posts
11,742 battles
Vor 7 Minuten, Strashimir sagte:

but I didn't recieve mail yet with the test account and password. 

Well, if you didn't receive that mail yet, you can't participate. There's nothing you can do but wait.