You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Enzox07

which IX premium money maker

Which IX. premium is the best money maker?   

53 members have voted

This poll is closed for new votes
  1. 1. Which IX. premium is the best money maker?

• Musashi
    • Kronshtadt
    • Wait for Missouri if it come back to store
    • Wait for anything else

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/30/2018 at 02:55 PM

40 comments in this topic

[CZK]
Players
4 posts
3,565 battles

I just get 750 free exp. The question is simple. Which IX. premium is the best money maker? I want to buy one of these.

Players
4,332 posts
7,740 battles
2 minutes ago, Enzox07 said:

I just get 750 free exp. The question is simple. Which IX. premium is the best money maker? I want to buy one of these.

Look up for reviews, look up for their gameplay, see if it fits you, then decide yourself?

[NWP]
Players
4,351 posts
6,233 battles

Seeing how you dont have much hightier Cruiser experience (T8 max and not really too good stats) im not sure if Kronshtadt would be the right ship anyway.

Many ppl think Kron is OP, and i dont really agree with that necessarily. The armor is rather bad, since it cant really bounce BB shells, only your citadel is somewhat protected. Until ppl will learn to shoot infront of the turrets... And not to mention the dispersion is really trollish.

Overall Musashi is better imo.

Alaska will come at some point costing 1 mio FreeXP. Wouldnt hope that Missouri is coming back tho.

[TTT]
Players
4,105 posts
7,839 battles

for you? honestly, at this point, none of them. Your ships will only make good income if you are able to perform in them, and it appears that for you T9 is a tad too high at this point. You'll make better money in, say, T7 just because there you can actually have the good games that allow your ships to give you the income they are capable of.

• Cool 5

[SM0KE]
Players
2,603 posts
6,449 battles

I've voted for the MO option, for a couple of reasons:

• She *is* the best money-maker, bar none.
  • If you need more practice before leaping into T9, then the wait is sensible.

That said, obviously, Musashi and Kron are about to get the chop; if you must get one of them, Musashi is the logical choice: BBs are generally more forgiving than cruisers, she's probably too cheap in the context of the current economy (at least if WG aren't pulling our collective plonkers), you can make a case for her being OP, and she still makes a profit in Coop (whilst you wait, if needed, for your skill-set to catch up. Plus, of course, Musashi is an honest-to-goodness real BB that was actually built!

I'll be slightly surprised if MO does come back though, unless ludicrously inflated in price (given her rep.), although this is WG we're talking about...!

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
581 posts
3,805 battles

I suggest you play more higher ships before investing in a T9 Freemium. You will only make money with it when you perform with good results.

• Cool 2

[SWTP]
Players
516 posts
6,979 battles
25 minut temu, thiextar napisał:

Both are awesome, missouri wont be coming back tho.

:Smile_trollface:If quarterly balance will be looking really poor one day they will sell everything for cash, Mo, Belfast, Kamikaze,  Kutuzov, every OP premium they ever had in store.

[-AP-]
Players
745 posts
2,918 battles
22 minutes ago, DariusJacek said:

:Smile_trollface:If quarterly balance will be looking really poor one day they will sell everything for cash, Mo, Belfast, Kamikaze,  Kutuzov, every OP premium they ever had in store.

Not mo i think, they removed it because it made them loose money by giving out credits too easily, they didnt remove it because it was op :)

• Cool 2

Players
1,016 posts
7,773 battles
40 minutes ago, Sturmtiger_304 said:

I suggest you play more higher ships before investing in a T9 Freemium. You will only make money with it when you perform with good results.

But to be fair, he doesn't have that much time to make the decision on these two...

I'd say Musashi is a safer choice if in doubt. It's a super old school BB. Great guns, rewards good angling. If you enjoy BB's at all you should also enjoy her. The one solid argument against her is that Yamato with permacamo arguably makes Musashi pointless -- more so if CV rework makes CV's common in high tiers.

Effective use of Kronshtadt requires understanding of radar cruisers. Great ship but much higher skill floor.

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
581 posts
3,805 battles
10 hours ago, jss78 said:

But to be fair, he doesn't have that much time to make the decision on these two...

I'd say Musashi is a safer choice if in doubt. It's a super old school BB. Great guns, rewards good angling. If you enjoy BB's at all you should also enjoy her. The one solid argument against her is that Yamato with permacamo arguably makes Musashi pointless -- more so if CV rework makes CV's common in high tiers.

Effective use of Kronshtadt requires understanding of radar cruisers. Great ship but much higher skill floor.

Yes, but then again you know OP is either gonna

A: Buy Mushashi and snipe everyone at 25km+

Or B: Buy Kron and only uses the radar for himself

WG is never gonna run empty of T9 freemium ships anytime soon. Nowe we got JB, and soon we will prob get a IJN cruiser.

-xCxtZduPLJn88piERT6wCRz4DOXy_gqwhy7ksNZ

[NED]
Players
1,671 posts
6,285 battles

the mighty money can now drop in super containers so maybe its going to be in the Xmass containers as well ?

The following warships may now appear in Supercontainers: Kronshtadt, Missouri and Musashi.

https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/game-updates/update-0711-rule-britannia/

Look at the bottom of the content additions and changes section.

[SCRUB]
Players
2,457 posts
7,854 battles
15 hours ago, thiextar said:

Both are awesome, missouri wont be coming back tho.

You really believe that? :cap_haloween:

Let's wait and see how long time it will take, until it is available via some special event...

[W-C]
Players
496 posts
2,257 battles
17 hours ago, jss78 said:

I've not played her, although she is on my to-get list (and would suggest to the OP they get her, even if they don't play her for a while!), but isn't one of her (and Yamato's) weaknesses (and what promotes the bow-camping style play) that they have a weakness in their cheek (where the bow 'joins' the main hull) that basically means she can be citadelled even at auto-bounce angles? Not that she doesn't reward good angling, just she can still be punished, even when angling, by a competent opponent.

[-MM]
Beta Tester
1,209 posts
1,477 battles

Mo is by far the best money maker, but I doubt its coming back and even if it does I doubt it would come back for free XP.

I'd recommend Mushashi, it's a strong ship and they are removing it and Kron. 

[BOATY]
[BOATY]
Players
664 posts
9,640 battles

I would say Missouri but the chance of giving her to the masses are close to 0% because of credit earning modifiers. 

Musashi is what is real. She is down teared Yamato. She can kill any T10. Doing damage to higher tiers is more rewarding. 

Players
1,106 posts
8,552 battles

I have both Missouri and Musashi and seem to get more credits from Musashi than Missouri... 

On 11/26/2018 at 1:40 PM, tajj7 said:

I'd recommend Mushashi, it's a strong ship and they are removing it and Kron. 

I must have missed that...was going for my Kron..when does she go?

[SM0KE]
Players
2,603 posts
6,449 battles
12 minutes ago, Migantium_Mashum said:

I must have missed that...was going for my Kron..when does she go?

In a couple of patches' time, apparently...

Edit: https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/game-updates/update-0711-rule-britannia/ (near the bottom, at the top of 'Content Additions and Changes')

• Cool 1

[ETD5]
Players
295 posts
1,640 battles
56 minutes ago, Migantium_Mashum said:

I have both Missouri and Musashi and seem to get more credits from Musashi than Missouri... 

First of all, it's strange as you have way worst WR with Musashi(32.26%) than Missouri(52.38%). However, you also do significantly more damage with Musashi (63980 vs 50996) and also better kill per match ratio (0.58 vs 0.45) than Missouri. Also, you should take into account which camo (some deliver more credits than others) and flags you have equiped on both ships.

• Cool 1

[RO-RN]
Players
372 posts
5,561 battles

if you are really desperate and you do not own a yamato, then get musashi since kronstadt is the worst t9 cruiser now. or you can wait for other t9 premium incoming or just wait for missouri.

Players
1,106 posts
8,552 battles
8 hours ago, Vlad_Vado said:

First of all, it's strange as you have way worst WR with Musashi(32.26%) than Missouri(52.38%). However, you also do significantly more damage with Musashi (63980 vs 50996) and also better kill per match ratio (0.58 vs 0.45) than Missouri. Also, you should take into account which camo (some deliver more credits than others) and flags you have equiped on both ships.

Musashi is a work in progress...Like Missouri was when I first got her...

I enjoy playing my German BB's and sometimes forget Musashi is IJN....

[DAVY]
Players
479 posts
4,337 battles
13 hours ago, Animalul2012 said:

if you are really desperate and you do not own a yamato, then get musashi since kronstadt is the worst t9 cruiser now. or you can wait for other t9 premium incoming or just wait for missouri.

Worst?  https://wows-numbers.com/ship/3761157584,Kronshtadt/

ok bud.jpg

[BOATY]
[BOATY]
Players
664 posts
9,640 battles
15 hours ago, Animalul2012 said:

since kronstadt is the worst t9 cruiser now.

Wait, what? 

Let me fix that line for you. 

15 hours ago, Animalul2012 said:

kronstadt is the BEST t9 cruiser now.