Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Teekesselchen

Bring bach old Zipangu port please.

33 comments in this topic

Players
138 posts
10,513 battles

Old Zipangu always was my home port, the most warm and colourful one. The replacement with another snowy/wintery port was awful for me. Please give us the old Zipangu back. It had many fans for what it was.

• Cool 19

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
4,945 posts
7,322 battles

I always used the Snowy Zipangu from Aslains, so as it happens... I really really like the new one.

Check around modpacks, the old one surely will be in them soon if it's not included already

• Cool 1

Players
240 posts
3,033 battles
2 hours ago, Infiriel said:

I find the lack of anime catgirls in Zipangu disturbing.

On the other hand, I find the lack of anything anime very refreshing. :Smile_Default:

• Cool 3

Players
1 post

*edited

Edited by flashmove_iron
*This post has been edited by the moderation team due to not being in the correct language.
  • Boring 1

Players
5,736 posts
7,103 battles
On 11/25/2018 at 5:55 PM, Podalire said:

The option to choose between the classic and the snow version could be nice indeed.

That would be nice, though I'm pretty sure it'll just revert to usual when the season passes.

On 11/25/2018 at 7:26 PM, Infiriel said:

I find the lack of anime catgirls in Zipangu disturbing.

I'd prefer Kitsune, but catgirls are fine too.

22 hours ago, dirk_weber said:

*edited

*edited

Edited by flashmove_iron
*This post has been edited by the moderation team due to not being in the correct language.

[SCRUB]
Players
2,250 posts
13,184 battles
On 11/25/2018 at 3:33 PM, Teekesselchen said:

Old Zipangu always was my home port, the most warm and colourful one. The replacement with another snowy/wintery port was awful for me. Please give us the old Zipangu back. It had many fans for what it was.

As soon as grass starts peeking through melting snow on the vast plains of the North Sea!

On 11/25/2018 at 4:55 PM, Podalire said:

The option to choose between the classic and the snow version could be nice indeed.

Spoken like a true... staret! :Smile_trollface:

P.S. On the sidenote. More Bach is always welcome!

• Funny 1

Beta Tester
2,551 posts
2,756 battles

I kind of assumed that the change to a wintry Zipangu port was connected with it being Winter and all. And that the non-Winter version willl reappear once the snow melts. But I might be wrong...

:Smile_smile:

• Cool 2

Players
138 posts
10,513 battles
10 minutes ago, Procrastes said:

I kind of assumed that the change to a wintry Zipangu port was connected with it being Winter and all. And that the non-Winter version willl reappear once the snow melts. But I might be wrong...

:Smile_smile:

I think they never accounced such a thing so I'm sceptical. I would love to have both versions, even though they're the same area they are still very much different ports with different atmospheres.

Beta Tester
2,551 posts
2,756 battles
1 minute ago, Teekesselchen said:

I think they never accounced such a thing so I'm sceptical. I would love to have both versions, even though they're the same area they are still very much different ports with different atmospheres.

I fully agree. And I would be surprised if the Old Zipangu is truly gone for good; I can think of no logical reason for removing it from the game.

[BONUS]
Beta Tester
1,348 posts
31 minutes ago, Procrastes said:

I fully agree. And I would be surprised if the Old Zipangu is truly gone for good; I can think of no logical reason for removing it from the game.

When has the lack of logical reasons ever prevented WG from implementing or changing something? :Smile_trollface:

[BS4]
Players
1,094 posts
6,166 battles

I don't think wows has a Christmas port this year. If you notice London is no longer snowy and at night so zipangu would logically be the one for the winter period as it's now at night and snowing.  This will probably change back come spring so....

And wasn't new York all Christmasy and snowing last Christmas.? Or was it new year or was it 4th July?

Can't remember... :cap_happy:

Players
5,736 posts
7,103 battles
6 minutes ago, SeaWolf7 said:

I don't think wows has a Christmas port this year. If you notice London is no longer snowy and at night so zipangu would logically be the one for the winter period as it's now at night and snowing.  This will probably change back come spring so....

And wasn't new York all Christmasy and snowing last Christmas.? Or was it new year or was it 4th July?

Can't remember... :cap_happy:

Zipangu is the Christmas port this year...

• Cool 1

[BFS]
Beta Tester
1,343 posts
8,283 battles

This is the list of harbours that are available with Aslain's Mod pack

Spoiler

34fjxw3.png

[BS4]
Players
1,094 posts
6,166 battles

kind of what I ment but typed it at work on mob was in a flurry/hurry.

[GURKA]
[GURKA]
Players
3,616 posts
8,113 battles
On 11/25/2018 at 3:33 PM, Teekesselchen said:

And option for switching day/night would be nice. I like the new port, beside the music, it sounds always like Vengelis - Conquest of paradise. Nothing wrong with Vangelis, but it doesn't fit to Zipangu

[IRON7]
Players
230 posts
1,182 battles
On 11/25/2018 at 4:55 PM, Podalire said:

This.

I was a bit disappointed that I couldn't pick between the two versions when they added the night one.

Also, aren't the Toro a bit on the large side?

[SCRUB]
Players
3,369 posts
9,030 battles

@MrConway, @Tuccy

This really does not sound like much effort.

I would not bother you if Aslain modpack would include the old (daylight) Zipangu port.

Apparently you guys forgot to change it back after the XMASS event ... a real shame, since the port has been favored by many players.

Could you guys do something about it?

regards

• Cool 1

Players
38 posts
7,349 battles

I agree and second that, the current one just doesn't have that nice view of basic zipangu. Please bring it back

Sign in to follow this