Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Sark74

Elite XP conversion rate (black friday)

19 comments in this topic

[PIKAS]
Beta Tester
1,949 posts
6,261 battles

Elite Commander , not normal EXP. If this is the missunderstanding.

1to35 for normal EXP, i dont expect before Xmas, if at all

• Cool 1

Players
1,501 posts
5,794 battles
1 minute ago, hellhound666 said:

i wander how many people actually use such generous offer? i mean who needs that elite commander exp anyway ...

Yeap, Elite Captain XP is far more valuable to me than Free XP but I'm guessing there will be some who swap it.

16 minutes ago, Sark74 said:

Says on the website its now at 35 xp per 1 Doubloon(see Pic). but in game its still showing at 25,, is it just a graphic error or not available right now?

This mistake gets made constantly, by myself especially (created two threads just like this one), due to WG's naming convention.

• Cool 1

Players
2,185 posts
3 minutes ago, IanH755 said:

Yeap, Elite Captain XP is far more valuable to me than Free XP but I'm guessing there will be some who swap it.

This mistake gets made constantly, by myself especially (created two threads just like this one), due to WG's naming convention.

Once you have one 19 point captain it's easier to get the next and it's a snowball effect turning into an avalanche. I've got 1.5m Elite captain XP and I spent 750k quite recently.

The text is confusing as people really don't think of using Doubloons to get Captain XP.

Beta Tester
463 posts
14,788 battles
2 minutes ago, IanH755 said:

i would say that wg needs to pay me 35 dubs for each commander elite exp conversion to free exp ...

• Cool 1

[PIKAS]
Beta Tester
1,949 posts
6,261 battles

FreeExp you can use on Ships and Commanders

EliteExp only on Commanders.

So, actually, FreeExp is more valuable. But true, i would never waste dublones for a change :cap_cool:

• Funny 1

Players
1,501 posts
5,794 battles
46 minutes ago, BeauNidl3 said:

The text is confusing as people really don't think of using Doubloons to get Captain XP.

Thats wrong, it swaps Captain XP into Free XP, which might be useful if you need some extra Free XP for a ship upgrade but really isn't the best way of doing that.

[YAMUM]
Players
1,788 posts
20,593 battles
26 minutes ago, stinkmorchel said:

FreeExp you can use on Ships and Commanders

EliteExp only on Commanders.

So, actually, FreeExp is more valuable. But true, i would never waste dublones for a change :cap_cool:

just 2 cts:

free xp can be gained easily with money/dubloons from converting ship elite xp, while elite commander xp are only gained on 19pt captns and special missions.

free xp simply is easier obtainable, elite commander xp rather rare and therefore more valuable.... its just nice to instapush captns in need, while leaving free xp untouched for ships and skipping new lines through.

[PUPSI]
Privateer
8,158 posts
Vor 7 Minuten, MrWastee sagte:

free xp simply is easier obtainable, elite commander xp rather rare and therefore more valuable....

but FreeXP can be used instead of elite commander XP, how can elite commander XP be more valuable?

• Cool 3

[YAMUM]
Players
1,788 posts
20,593 battles
6 minutes ago, Klopirat said:

but FreeXP can be used instead of elite commander XP, how can elite commander XP be more valuable?

simply because it enables u to progress much faster if u add it up... f.e. i do hold like 30+ 19pt captns, got some ready for lines not even released and gain it on like every match i play.

and all that without the need to invest into free xp conversion or to have to touch my free xp. i got all free xp ships, ngh for alaska on release and already a good stack on top for skipping next line (i always insta skip as far as i can up).

imo elite commander xp is the most valuable ressource ingame. captn perks can make the slight difference, and this xp is dedicated while others are way more valuable on other purposes...

2cts

• Cool 1

[UNICS]
Players
66 posts
18,374 battles

how do you progress much faster if you start a new line? you only got the cpt but you still need the xp for the sheeps. (what do you mean with progress much faster?)

:cap_wander:

[YAMUM]
Players
1,788 posts
20,593 battles
12 minutes ago, 000_LULU_000 said:

how do you progress much faster if you start a new line? you only got the cpt but you still need the xp for the sheeps. (what do you mean with progress much faster?)

:cap_wander:

...indirectly, simply coz if u never spend free xp on captns u gonna have it ready to skip through lines or insta get the next free xp ship. one always can "buy" free xp ofc, but why should i, if i can skip that with using elite commander xp to have an edge on the perks? ;)

in other words one could say, it's so valuable because it takes a role from free xp away and does dedicate those to ships (in my case).

[PIKAS]
Beta Tester
1,949 posts
6,261 battles
41 minutes ago, Klopirat said:

AND, one should not forgett, it s much easier to get, lets say 10.000 Elite EXP than 10.000 FreeEXP.

• Cool 1

[UNICS]
Players
66 posts
18,374 battles
Vor 20 Minuten, MrWastee sagte:

n other words one could say, it's so valuable because it takes a role from free xp away and does dedicate those to ships

Vor 57 Minuten, MrWastee sagte:

mo elite commander xp is the most valuable ressource ingame

so fxp has more value than the elite cmdr xp.:Smile_trollface:

Players
2,185 posts
3 hours ago, IanH755 said:

Thats wrong, it swaps Captain XP into Free XP, which might be useful if you need some extra Free XP for a ship upgrade but really isn't the best way of doing that.

See, it confused me :cap_fainting:, tbh I didn't look at it in game as it's not something I'd ever do.

[PUPSI]
Privateer
8,158 posts
Vor 7 Stunden, MrWastee sagte:

simply because it enables u to progress much faster if u add it up... f.e. i do hold like 30+ 19pt captns, got some ready for lines not even released and gain it on like every match i play.

and all that without the need to invest into free xp conversion or to have to touch my free xp. i got all free xp ships, ngh for alaska on release and already a good stack on top for skipping next line (i always insta skip as far as i can up).

imo elite commander xp is the most valuable ressource ingame. captn perks can make the slight difference, and this xp is dedicated while others are way more valuable on other purposes... 

maybe we have different "interpretations" of valuable:

If you get an offer to get either FreeXP or the same amount of Elite Commander XP, there is no reason to take the Elite Commander XP, because everything you can do with Elite Commander XP can also be done with FreeXP, but not the other way around :Smile_honoring:

[YAMUM]
Players
1,788 posts
20,593 battles
4 hours ago, Klopirat said:

maybe we have different "interpretations" of valuable:

If you get an offer to get either FreeXP or the same amount of Elite Commander XP, there is no reason to take the Elite Commander XP, because everything you can do with Elite Commander XP can also be done with FreeXP, but not the other way around :Smile_honoring:

right, but u kinda never have that. u though mostly get more elite commander xp (per mission, frequency and ammount), which substitutes and overtakes one of 3 purposes of free xp 1to1. with 19 pt captns u can farm em like crazy.

so, one could say, by making free xp more valuable for ships, the commander xp itself become very valuable. by not being free xp. and by not being obtainable with money....

nvm, in doubt lets agree to disagree, even if we agree :Smile-_tongue::Smile_trollface::Smile_honoring:

Sign in to follow this