Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
hgbn_dk

How to maximize the various discounts on camo's, upgrades and etc.

5 comments in this topic

[DC_DK]
Players
2,702 posts
27,623 battles

How to save quite a lot of credits and doubloons on single use type camo's like type 1,2 and 5 (credits) type 6 and 59 Doubloons. Go through every single ship in port and mount the camo you want to fill up in your inventory, everything that you can mount camouflage on, ships with premium camo and premiums. When that's done you can either go trough all again and mount another camo you want to save on or just mount the premium camo as usual. in my case bought 264 type 5 for 2.376.000 credits vs the normal cost of 5.808.000 credits. Since camouflages is demounted and put into your inventory for free. This way you can save a lot.. Of course you'll have to work for it.

Same goes for premium  consumables. Normally I don't use premium consumable on my ships below T-VI. I did go through every ship and mounted the discounted premium consumables. When the discount ends I replace them with the standards.

Equipped the 3 T-X rentals fully with the upgrades on 50% discount ( Don't plan to use any of them) and when the rental period expires they are demounted and put in your inventory for free.

• Cool 4

Players
430 posts
4,209 battles

I've done that myself as well, mostly when it comes to the more expensive upgrades. It can save a good amount of Silver, so good advice!

Haven't been so starved of credits to do it for camos/premium consumables as well, but I can see how one could make considerable savings with this method. Good tip!

Players
208 posts
10,898 battles

But why?? For more credits?? Who need that?? We all kinda have 100000000+ creditd, and new players mostly dont read forum.

[OST_]
Players
11 posts
5,083 battles

Well, if you run a free account you may need tons of credits (like me).

Thanks for the tips, will try the modules for the free tX ships.

[DC_DK]
Players
2,702 posts
27,623 battles
1 hour ago, Yamato942 said:

But why?? For more credits?? Who need that?? We all kinda have 100000000+ creditd, and new players mostly dont read forum.

Its also doable on the type 6 and 59 camouflage which cost doubloons (real money)

Sign in to follow this