You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Acetessigester

There are too many *edit in Killer Whale

19 comments in this topic

[NWP]
Players
6,263 posts
7,373 battles

Id give you 1000 upvotes if i could :cap_yes:

Man its horrible.

The best one so far was constantly pinging all over the map that we have to get to the exit zone - when it was time (aka all missions done) you think he got his own [edited]in there?

Nope... 0 star loss in the end :cap_fainting:

Then one match today (luckily we played 3-div) the other 4 were literally doing nothing. I played CV and was observing them in between -> nothing. If one of us got a target low enough, suddenly the others shot at that target - usually missing or shooting too late :cap_haloween: Not to mention that they were dragging their feet right from the start. And in the end 3 of them died like in 1-1,5 mins. I went to exit zone in my CV suddenly game ended because they died (lucky it was 5 stars).

Players
7,364 posts
9,168 battles

Welcome to internet games, enjoy your gameplay. You can always ask WG to check your credit card for solution tho.

[CATS]
Players
19,433 posts
12,211 battles
9 minutes ago, Acetessigester said:

Holy crap. They are playing like cold crap and can not read or understand anything.

I don't care where they come from. These blind flies and sitting ducks should stop pissing team and get out of the mode.

Just the WoWs playerbase....

Did you expect little Hannibals and Sun Tzus?

[-TPF-]
Players
2,115 posts
10,123 battles

I think a little ineptitude adds spice to it. It is quite a straightforward mission, having to carry some idiots is fun....

Players
1,502 posts
5,803 battles

I stopped playing Scenarios about 3-4 months ago as having to depend heavily on even just 2-3 others to not be potatoes for a win was too much for me when I watched players in T6 ships who couldn't even understand some of the very basics of the game doing some utterly retarded stuff like Ru Cruiser 152mm AP vs Bow on BB, no torp bomber dodging, hydro ships not hydro'ing, Def AA ships not Def AA'ing, not shooting until a bot was a one shot kill, not using any map awareness at all etc etc :Smile_facepalm:.

• Cool 1

Players
430 posts
4,209 battles
3 hours ago, Acetessigester said:

*edit

Just hang in there! I'll be logging on in an hour or so :cap_rambo:

[BFS]
Beta Tester
1,323 posts
8,222 battles

I'm fairly sure that Killer Whale is one of the few scenario battles that I've yet to manage a 5 star win.  I did not play scenarios for a long time after they were introduced though.

[LADA]
Players
297 posts
5,847 battles

Scenarios ceased to be fun a while ago. In a random battle a single knuckle-dragger can only do so much harm to the team, assuming the other 11 people at least try and play the game. In a scenario group - it only takes one village idiot to basically throw the match and undo the rest of the team's work. Killer Whale is a particular culprit due to people not getting into the finishing circle and leading to a loss. Bonus stupidity points awarded for ignoring the pleas of teammates to get in that flaming giant green circle before the end of the timer.

The only shred of comfort is that in theory, you're less likely to meet these weapons-grade muppets out and about in the real world doing something important. They're all busy on the internet exporting their unique brand of intelligence to the world... 

• Funny 1

[AAO]
Players
2,259 posts
11,014 battles
57 minutes ago, antenociti said:

Messing with your reroll stats?

Ops don't count for stats ;)

[AAO]
Players
2,259 posts
11,014 battles
2 minutes ago, antenociti said:

(but he cant get more badges if they all potato)

true

regarding OP: I just now tried one, I won't make that fault again. Doesn't matter that much to me though, since I find it an extremely unfun and boring mission.

Players
5,712 posts
7,061 battles

Played one battle yesterday night for Warspite mission to get one destroyed ribbon (which is easy). Won on 3 stars, cause half the team died in the most stupid ways, but getting to the extraction point in time is not that hard and if everyone's dead, you easily make up 50%.

Wouldn't play it for 5 stars or anything though. But I never would. Though, with no CVs anymore, I guess playing CV yourself would become even easier.

[ANV]
Players
338 posts
7,085 battles
38 minutes ago, Riselotte said:

Played one battle yesterday night for Warspite mission to get one destroyed ribbon (which is easy). Won on 3 stars, cause half the team died in the most stupid ways, but getting to the extraction point in time is not that hard and if everyone's dead, you easily make up 50%.

Wouldn't play it for 5 stars or anything though. But I never would. Though, with no CVs anymore, I guess playing CV yourself would become even easier.

yeah, CV should be piece of cake... nothing for your fighters to do except spot...

Unless your CV decides to launch fighters and then just leave them in the same spot, circling, over and over and over, for the entire game... and then leaving you blind when he calls his bombers back....