Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
ColorsOfRainbows

christmas music in harbour useable in game ?

5 comments in this topic

[HOME]
Weekend Tester, In AlfaTesters
2,033 posts
7,407 battles

To help you how to play music of your own choice (a specific track in this case) in battle, we need the music file first. Can't identify the track myself, likely it's so new that it isn't on YT nor in Soundcloud. Maybe someone skilled enough could extract the right track from the client.

Over two years ago, WG did release WoWs OST for free download in both mp3 and FLAC: https://worldofwarships.ru/ru/news/common/world_of_warships_ost/

A lot of new tracks have been added to the OST since then, so @MrConway , could you or someone else kindly ask if Devs/Sound department can release the new OST tracks for download as well?

Players
357 posts
3,190 battles

well this seems to be like christmas special one now i just hoped someone knew it already or wargaming said something about it, its so ... peaceful

[WG-EU]
WG Staff, Alpha Tester
2,586 posts
2,397 battles
On 11/24/2018 at 3:24 PM, WolfGewehr said:

To help you how to play music of your own choice (a specific track in this case) in battle, we need the music file first. Can't identify the track myself, likely it's so new that it isn't on YT nor in Soundcloud. Maybe someone skilled enough could extract the right track from the client.

Over two years ago, WG did release WoWs OST for free download in both mp3 and FLAC: https://worldofwarships.ru/ru/news/common/world_of_warships_ost/

A lot of new tracks have been added to the OST since then, so @MrConway , could you or someone else kindly ask if Devs/Sound department can release the new OST tracks for download as well?

I've poke the team and asked them to pop it up on soundcloud, I'll let you know when its there.

• Cool 1

Players
357 posts
3,190 battles
On 11/27/2018 at 1:30 PM, MrConway said:

I've poke the team and asked them to pop it up on soundcloud, I'll let you know when its there.

that would be awesome its so nice

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this