Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Migantium_Mashum

WG I want fair play when you nerf a ship.

40 comments in this topic

Players
1,106 posts
8,552 battles

To the WG geniuses...

If you're going to nerf a ship at least allow the player the option of resetting his captain skills without cost.. many players have put the hours in to level up so WG play fair... 

I set my level 19 Commander to the Yeuyang of old and now that you have changed the ship I would like to reset my skills for the new version.

We are talking about a single captain, so how about it?

• Cool 6
  • Bad 3

Players
1,106 posts
8,552 battles
23 minutes ago, ColonelPete said:

Clan Battles start soon. Use it.

Think that's my only option but my Clan seems disinterested with CB... think it is time to move.

[SWTP]
Players
520 posts
6,994 battles

Change clan. CB are fun. On YY you could be in a worse position by buying permanent camo. I already purchased gold luckily I didn't got the camo thanks God I check on dev blog often. 

• Cool 1

[CATS]
Players
15,947 posts
11,189 battles

You just need 6 people, one of them a clan officer, for one battle.

And ALL profit immensly. You can reset ALL your captains for free.

• Cool 1

Players
1,106 posts
8,552 battles
1 hour ago, DariusJacek said:

Change clan. CB are fun. On YY you could be in a worse position by buying permanent camo. I already purchased gold luckily I didn't got the camo thanks God I check on dev blog often. 

I purchased the camo when I got the ship...

[SWTP]
Players
520 posts
6,994 battles
9 minut temu, Migantium_Mashum napisał:

I purchased the camo when I got the ship...

That sucks m8. Sorry.

[SWTP]
Players
520 posts
6,994 battles
2 minuty temu, Migantium_Mashum napisał:

What have I missed about the Camo? 

Missed? Nothing. Just wasted 5k of gold for a camo for T9 performance ship on T10 but if you played many battles till now it wasn't a total waste really.

• Cool 1

Players
1,106 posts
8,552 battles
9 minutes ago, DariusJacek said:

Missed? Nothing. Just wasted 5k of gold for a camo for T9 performance ship on T10 but if you played many battles till now it wasn't a total waste really.

Played a good few, haven't had a game since the nerf however... will try later to see... I can play her simply as a torpedo boat as the torps are still reasonably fast with 0.8 detectibility.. I am used to this play style with my Z-46.. But, damn no way to improve on the 119 second reload.. It means that she can spot, cap and send in the occasional torpedo salvo...

[SWTP]
Players
520 posts
6,994 battles
Przed chwilą, Migantium_Mashum napisał:

Played a good few, haven't had a game since the nerf however... will try later to see... I can play her simply as a torpedo boat as the torps are still reasonably fast with 0.8 detectibility.. I am used to this play style with my Z-46..

You can but then T9 reloads 50 seconds faster and torps are hitting harder even if with a shorter range. Will boycott her in randoms as a protest for this crazy nerf. Maybe will try her as a radar spotter in CB.

• Cool 2

Players
1,106 posts
8,552 battles
5 minutes ago, DariusJacek said:

You can but then T9 reloads 50 seconds faster and torps are hitting harder even if with a shorter range. Will boycott her in randoms as a protest for this crazy nerf. Maybe will try her as a radar spotter in CB.

You watch now the YY in nerfed the BB cry babies will switch to another DD and WG will project nerf that one too.... Takes brains to play DD properly takes a potato to play a BB...

[UNICS]
Players
3,204 posts
12,612 battles

They'll do a skill reset eventually. I've also bought perma camo for YY, it's really nothing to regret imo. Plenty of good games in it. They'll probably readjust YY in 6 months or so. Nerfing the guns was enough, they should've kept off the torps.

So, how does captain skill reset work in CBs? Play a game and you can reset captain skills for all tier 10s? At the end of the season or right away?

10 minutes ago, Migantium_Mashum said:

You watch now the YY in nerfed the BB cry babies will switch to another DD and WG will project nerf that one too.... Takes guts to play DD properly takes a potato to play a BB...

I've heard shima torps have been tickling bbs the wrong way :Smile_izmena:

• Cool 1

Players
1,106 posts
8,552 battles

Just had my first Post Nerf game... I play just as well... let down with an AFK CV (Midway) and a Le Terrible duo who ran the middle, boasted how good they were and then died........

Screenshot (572).png

Screenshot (574).png

Screenshot (575).png

Screenshot (576).png

[SWTP]
Players
520 posts
6,994 battles
15 minut temu, Migantium_Mashum napisał:

You watch now the YY in nerfed the BB cry babies will switch to another DD and WG will project nerf that one too.... Takes brains to play DD properly takes a potato to play a BB...

I bet that next target will be Haragumo and Kitakaze. DDs can't hurt master race with a puny guns. To be fair it is easy to play BBs and to potato till the end of the battle but to play them very good takes skills.

• Cool 1

[UNICS]
Players
3,204 posts
12,612 battles
1 minute ago, DariusJacek said:

I bet that next target will be Haragumo and Kitakaze. DDs can't hurt master race with a puny guns. To be fair it is easy to play BBs and to potato till the end of the battle but to play them very good takes skills.

Both Kita and Harugumo seems a tad bit strong too tbh :Smile_hiding:

[SWTP]
Players
520 posts
6,994 battles
Przed chwilą, loppantorkel napisał:

Nah, it's just that the others are too weak. :cap_haloween:

• Cool 1

Players
1,440 posts
7,013 battles
3 hours ago, Migantium_Mashum said:

A los genios de WG ...

Si vas a nerf de un barco, al menos permite al jugador la opción de restablecer sus habilidades de capitán sin costo ... muchos jugadores han invertido las horas para subir de nivel, por lo que WG juega limpio ... 

Puse mi Comandante de nivel 19 al Yeuyang antiguo y ahora que has cambiado la nave, me gustaría restablecer mis habilidades para la nueva versión.

Estamos hablando de un solo capitán, entonces, ¿qué tal?

Your request makes some sense but it would be an exploitable "mechanics".

• Cool 1

[DSPA]
Players
389 posts
2,654 battles

But you can reset your captain for free with elite commandant-XP. And you have a lvl19 captain. Shouldn't you have enough commandant  XP by now?

[UNICS]
Players
3,204 posts
12,612 battles

Yea, I don't think it's necessary to give players free re-skills for every nerf (or buff - same would apply here since you might want a secondary build GK if secondaries are buffed...). Either wait for free re-skill when it happens or just pay with commander XP.

[NWP]
[NWP]
Players
8,241 posts
11,737 battles

Let YY nerfs be a lesson to you all, don't buy permi camo...

I got burned too :Smile_amazed:

Certainly would not buy Haru camo as WG will likely nerf that down at some stage when they need to move the power creep on!

• Cool 4

[SCRUB]
Players
2,008 posts
7 hours ago, loppantorkel said:

Meanwhile there is absolutely nothing wrong with Black... :Smile_trollface:

• Cool 1

Players
1,106 posts
8,552 battles
8 hours ago, DariusJacek said:

I hope not because I am at Kitakaze now and looking forwards to Haragumo...

@Negativvv I just hope the YY nerf isn't the start of the attack on the DD's.

@FooFaFie& @loppantorkel I have the 190,000 elite Commander XP to use but why should I, that doesn't mean I am attacking what you both say because what you say is common sense, but I leveled my commander from 0 to 19 on YY and still believe, rightly or wrongly, that if WG nerf then allow a reset of skills for that ships commander regardless of commander level...

• Cool 1

[NED]
Players
4,291 posts
11,774 battles
2 hours ago, Negativvv said:

Let YY nerfs be a lesson to you all, don't buy permi camo...

I got burned too :Smile_amazed:

Certainly would not buy Haru camo as WG will likely nerf that down at some stage when they need to move the power creep on!

This. I can't find words to the feeling of being so double crossed. And I totally agree with OP. Some compensation would be in order.

• Cool 1

[SWTP]
Players
520 posts
6,994 battles
33 minuty temu, Ferry_25 napisał:

This. I can't find words to the feeling of being so double crossed. And I totally agree with OP. Some compensation would be in order.

I would prefer a free retraining back to ChungMu instead of a skill reset. Or some elite captain Xpto spend on whatever I want. YY is dead for me now and I am not selling only because of silly hope for WG buffing it back in future. But this probably will not happen. She will not be worse then Shima, will she?

Sign in to follow this