Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
QiSky

Oficial thx to wows admins

27 comments in this topic

[D_RO]
Players
14 posts
10,948 battles

Thx a lot wows admins.

U are the "best".

The "best" of.

U create an "excelent and great" co-op battles and i must thx for that.

I play ALONE with all comp enemy and friends and i lose, your programs lose my battles.

I have a sugestion: offer a bonus, 10k euro for guys who create and programing co-op battles. Its a joke. In my oppinion they must be fire to find another job, they create a battle not fun at all. And like i know, all game its for fun, no ? Its basics, ppl mush have a nice experience to come back on your game. Or u have too many players ?

A stupid q on finish: u need my REAL euros ? For THAT kind of game and experience ? Realy ?
Do u think im stupid ?

I wait your appologies for my bad experience and bcz i lose value time of my life to play that battle.

Qi

shot-18.11.24_13.20.36-0399.jpg

• Cool 1
  • Funny 14
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 5
  • Angry 1

[NWP]
Players
4,355 posts
6,233 battles

Leave the queue before it reaches 30 secs...

Otherwise you might be unlucky and play alone with bots vs bots

Players
3,023 posts
7,137 battles

It's actually the devs, not the admins who do the programming.

And even though I also noticed teammate coopp bots being worse then enemy coop bots, it does help in making coop more of a turkey shoot, which is one of the true qualities of coop battles ^^

Besides, if they wanted to, they could make bots a lot better and they tried implementing it, but even though the bots were MILES ahead of what they used to be back then, it made coop not be as relaxing as it was.

So I'm glad they at least partially turned that back to what it was.

Players
165 posts
6,988 battles

I dont really see the issue, people are not playing co-op, cause its co-op so the games can be filled with bots. Even if your team is full of bots, ur still a player, so your team should have a major advantage and still win...

• Cool 1

[WTFNO]
Players
263 posts
5,061 battles
23 minutes ago, QiSky said:

I play ALONE with all comp enemy and friends and i lose, your programs lose my battles.

Do u think im stupid ?

Well, your first sentence is pretty clear: you played worse than a bot and made your bot team lose.

As for the second, you'll probably want to draw your own conclusions.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 2
  • Bad 1

[OCG-R]
Beta Tester
146 posts
8,267 battles

personnaly, I enjoy more the game that way, you don't have to suffer idiots crying in chat... But it's only me. And that way, the game are faster, not boring since bots are not camping... but once again, it's only me lol

And you are probably playing too late too, it's only happen to me the rare time I played at... maybe... 3 or 4 am.. so.. maybe better to play earlier in the evening ? or later in the morning ? xD

• Cool 2

Players
3,023 posts
7,137 battles
3 minutes ago, HaganeNoKaze said:

personnaly, I enjoy more the game that way, you don't have to suffer idiots crying in chat... But it's only me. And that way, the game are faster, not boring since bots are not camping... but once again, it's only me lol

And if someone decides to go yolo, then I don't mind. More coop bots for me.

And if I want to go in yolo and die like a zombie, then nobody minds either, win win! :Smile_trollface:

[OCG-R]
Beta Tester
146 posts
8,267 battles
2 minutes ago, NothingButTheRain said:

And if someone decides to go yolo, then I don't mind. More coop bots for me.

And if I want to go in yolo and die like a zombie, then nobody minds either, win win! :Smile_trollface:

Adding the fact that, that way, you can really enjoy some secondary spec BBs ! :fish_cute_2:

• Cool 1

[MIAU]
[MIAU]
Players
2,655 posts

Bots are easy kills. They are so predictable that you can fight them with 3:1 odds against you and expect to come out as the winner.

In battles in which your team consists purely of bot teammates assist those team mates (well... do it for life players too).

• Kill torpedo dropping DDs and cruisers first, preferably before they can drop those torps.
  • Don't stay in the back and camp. Be near the frontline so you can hit harder.
  • Finish off damaged foes. Don't expect your bot teammates to be able to deal with a low health enemy.
  • Don't show broadside to the bots. It's as deadly as showing it to real players.
  • Cool 2

Players
3,023 posts
7,137 battles
1 minute ago, HaganeNoKaze said:

Adding the fact that, that way, you can really enjoy some secondary spec BBs ! :fish_cute_2:

I happen to be playing my secondary specced Gneis in coop this very moment! :Smile_teethhappy:

[HOO]
Players
1,218 posts
2,535 battles
3 minutes ago, Egoleter said:

Bots are easy kills. They are so predictable that you can fight them with 3:1 odds against you and expect to come out as the winner.

In battles in which your team consits purely of bot teammates assist those team mates.

• Kill torpedo dropping DDs and cruisers first, preferably before they can drop those torps.
  • Finish off damaged foes. Don't expect your bot teammates to be able to deal with a low health enemy.
  • Don't show broadside to the bots. It's as deadly as showing it to real players.

You forgot. don't be a DD and rush in and get spotted. Once a DD is spotted the bots will run it down until it's dead or concealed.

[MIAU]
[MIAU]
Players
2,655 posts
7 minutes ago, Fat_Maniac said:

You forgot. don't be a DD and rush in and get spotted. Once a DD is spotted the bots will run it down until it's dead or concealed.

Actually, that's what I do all the time and I am very successfull with it.

I am even baiting them into attacking me, by shooting in the air, so that they'll notice me sooner. Once they are locked on to me and started shooting, my teammates (bot or players) will aim at them too. When I now smoke up they'll remain visible because they'll start shooting at my teammates. I can shoot back with my guns until they are in a good position to torp them or until the smoke runs out. Usually by now an enemy DD and a cruiser are already dead where I am. Either way I'll now make my torp run on the remaining ships at my position. Depending on the DD, the torps can take out another two opponents.

I'm disappointed if I leave coop battles that I started as a DD with less then two deserved kills and enough damage dealt for a third. I rarely leave dissapointed.

• Cool 2

[H_FAN]
Players
2,002 posts
24,119 battles
13 minutes ago, Egoleter said:

In battles in which your team consists purely of bot teammates assist those team mates (well... do it for life players too).

True, but there are a few ships less easy, especially Le Terrible f.e. which have no smoke. Also to be efficient the spawn is mirrored so no fancy moves are necessary. For kititng ships coop are ideal. One problem is that they might kill each other, which can make it difficult.

Players
44 posts
5,475 battles

I used Coop battles for missions. Farming dam, wins, hits (especially secondaries).

bots r VERY predictable. just yolo in the middle. but r more accurate than old days, and they evaded torps better.

I ll like to fight with  better bots!

Even now r better than some teammates...

• Cool 1

Players
156 posts
1,429 battles
1 hour ago, QiSky said:

Thx a lot wows admins.

U are the "best".

The "best" of.

U create an "excelent and great" co-op battles and i must thx for that.

I have a sugestion: offer a bonus, 10k euro for guys who create and programing co-op battles. Its a joke. In my oppinion they must be fire to find another job, they create a battle not fun at all. And like i know, all game its for fun, no ? Its basics, ppl mush have a nice experience to come back on your game. Or u have too many players ?

A stupid q on finish: u need my REAL euros ? For THAT kind of game and experience ? Realy ?
Do u think im stupid ?

I wait your appologies for my bad experience and bcz i lose value time of my life to play that battle.

Qi

shot-18.11.24_13.20.36-0399.jpg

How did you guys manage to lose to bots? :cap_cool:

I know they (the bots) are better then they used to, but still not that dangerous. They do now use torpedos both at range and close (shotgun).

Their ability to predict torpedos is also better then most players, but who am I kidding, most players don't change speed nor direction or pay any attention to the map. 

Players
3,023 posts
7,137 battles
16 minutes ago, Hyperion84 said:

I already explained that the bots on enemy team are probably better than the bots on your own team, as this will usually give a better experience to humans on the human team.

41 minutes ago, Minos_of_Creta said:

I ll like to fight with  better bots!

Iiuc, you can actually do this in training room by setting the bots to their highest.

You don't really need to get this fix in coop anyway as XP gain in coop is negligable and making coop bots better will just be detrimental to completing missions.

• Cool 1

Players
44 posts
5,475 battles
1 minute ago, NothingButTheRain said:

I already explained that the bots on enemy team are probably better than the bots on your own team, as this will usually give a better experience to humans on the human team.

Iiuc, you can actually do this in training room by setting the bots to their highest.

You don't really need to get this fix in coop anyway as XP gain in coop is negligable and making coop bots better will just be detrimental to completing missions.

I have never play in training room. I may take a look. thnks

• Cool 1

Players
3,023 posts
7,137 battles
6 minutes ago, Minos_of_Creta said:

I have never play in training room. I may take a look. thnks

You can even take 3 CVs each team, pick any map (including some odd variants that aren't implemented in randoms or coop) and make battles last 60 minutes.

You can even set enemy and teammate bots to not be able to fire and or move at all, as target practice :cap_rambo:

A favorite of mine is me in a tier 2 or tier 3 DD vs a fleet of unarmed (but moving) Izumos :Smile_trollface: (it helped aleviate that grind a bit)

Players
1,212 posts
7,642 battles
45 minutes ago, Hyperion84 said:

I once had a "only human in the game" experience in Co-op too. Quite amusing: early on a Sunday morning, playing a co-op mission to complete the RN directives. Just me. And yes, we lost. These aren't the bots they have in Operations with their torpedo cheat mode so all my"team" charged headfirst into torp soup. 

[NWP]
[NWP]
Players
8,241 posts
11,737 battles
1 hour ago, VeryHonarbrah said:

Even if your team is full of bots, ur still a player, so your team should have a major advantage and still win...

should, unfortunately for OP it didn't turn out that way and most folk believe it's always someone else's fault for losses so the rage has turned towards WG staff :Smile_trollface:

• Cool 1