Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
GBDarkAngel

Gold Rush for Tirpitz - Doesn't work on Tirp B

11 comments in this topic

[RNSF]
Players
26 posts
1,348 battles

This has to be the most stupid requirement ever.

I got the Tirpitz B in box and played a few games so far but the Gold Rush on Tirpitz doesnt seem to work on Tirpitz B.

Any ideas why?

[RNSF]
Players
26 posts
1,348 battles
2 minutes ago, Klopirat said:

because it is a mission for the normal Tirpitz, as announced...

That will be why then.

Thanks

Beta Tester
1,907 posts
6,246 battles
7 minutes ago, GBDarkAngel said:

This has to be the most stupid requirement ever.

I got the Tirpitz B in box and played a few games so far but the Gold Rush on Tirpitz doesnt seem to work on Tirpitz B.

Any ideas why?

You get the mission by plaing one game in the B ship, but from there on out you can only do the mission with the regular non B Tirpitz. 

Edit: got ninjad by Klopirat :Smile_smile:

Edited by Major_Damage225
  • Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[BFS]
Beta Tester
1,048 posts
5,831 battles

The original wording wasn't very good.  There has been clarification in the forum but I think it's been reworded in the missions itself - although I've not checked it.

There has been a couple of threads on this on the forum.   I think this one could be useful: 

• Cool 1

[PUPSI]
Players
6,594 posts
Vor 10 Minuten, BrusilovX sagte:

The original wording wasn't very good. 

but he got the ships from a box, and afaik there wasn't any wording about missions for ships from boxes ;).

[BFS]
Beta Tester
1,048 posts
5,831 battles
7 minutes ago, Klopirat said:

but he got the ships from a box, and afaik there wasn't any wording about missions for ships from boxes ;).

Yes, as posted before - it was another poor wording by WG.  How many times have they had to 'clarify' such things?   Poorly worded missions in-game, rewards etc etc.   You would think that they could spend some money on QA.  Most businesses would have done that by now if they cared about PR.

The clarification link that I posted did explain exactly what was needed to complete the missions.

Players
2,160 posts
58 minutes ago, Major_Damage225 said:

You get the mission by plaing one game in the B ship, but from there on out you can only do the mission with the regular non B Tirpitz. 

Edit: got ninjad by Klopirat :Smile_smile:

That's bloody stupid, what were they thinking (if anything)?

• Cool 1

[PUPSI]
Players
6,594 posts
Vor 2 Minuten, BeauNidl3 sagte:

that those doubloons are some kind of compensation for players that are buying a ship twice...

• Cool 1

Players
182 posts
8,147 battles

Yeah… no.

As I said in another thread it would be a nice Bonus if you wouldn't have to play 10 games to get the doubloons. That is, if you actually accept the fact that you buy a package with a "bonus" which is useless to you unless you already have the very same ship in your port already.

[HF_30]
Players
1,373 posts
2 hours ago, BeauNidl3 said:

They were thinking that they probably earn a shitstorm for selling the same ships again under a hardly even noticable name change for what is essentially a perma camo and nothing more for anybody who already had the ships, so they tried to soften the blow by giving out a miniscule amount of doubloons, but then proceeded to screw up the wording, so it looked like you'd get those doubloons regardless of owning the original ships. Accidental, by mistake? Maybe. But I've yet to see WG make a mistake that actually plays out in favour of the customer, so there is room for doubt. Think less confined spaces, more like wide open grasslands of doubt.

Sign in to follow this