Sign in to follow this  
spadasin100

Yueyang is garbage.

9 comments in this topic

[ROEL]
Players
2 posts
14,978 battles

I am very very upset about my Yueyang. I lost a lot of time grinding it..so pls punish me with that. Chung Mu is better. Can WG realize what they have done??

Please all dont grind level X Yue Yang. Stop buying Yueyang as a protest. Play better  Chung Mu. Trust me, is more fun as Asian style.

You cannot nerf like punishing the time they have lost on grinding or even money.. If you want to balance approach carefully with taking/giving something.

I fell like i've been mocked by a bunch of stupid people which i cant punish. I think they are laughing about it.

Fine... I wont play YueYang. Take your ship and do what you want with it. I think all of us wont play anymore with that spit in the face called balance.:Smile_sad:

• Cool 1

[N3XUS]
Players
993 posts
23,405 battles
25 minutes ago, spadasin100 said:

I am very very upset about my Yueyang. I lost a lot of time grinding it..so pls punish me with that. Chung Mu is better. Can WG realize what they have done??

Please all dont grind level X Yue Yang. Stop buying Yueyang as a protest. Play better  Chung Mu. Trust me, is more fun as Asian style.

You cannot nerf like punishing the time they have lost on grinding or even money.. If you want to balance approach carefully with taking/giving something.

I fell like i've been mocked by a bunch of stupid people which i cant punish. I think they are laughing about it.

Fine... I wont play YueYang. Take your ship and do what you want with it. I think all of us wont play anymore with that spit in the face called balance.:Smile_sad:

...but Chung Mu (IX) I much like that ship HAS NOT the special perma camo such as YY has (i mean the one with +20% credits -/- 50 costs + 100 XP) = vital to make "break-even" or even make good credits after battles. And yeah, Chung Mu (IX) = a great ship, afterall, no doubt about that

I also dislike the enormeous nerf of my YY, realy do. But then again, seems nerf was needed for "high-stats-high-level-clan-battles"...so no doubts there they must have had real solid reasons for doing so (I understand such)....only problem is: casual-random-players just wanting ta have some fun + credits with YY in randoms, well, as far as YY, their FUN is taken away of em. So, I fully understand ya. BUT I certainly do not think they are laughing about it, NO, NO, they just faced a DILEMMA & they had ta make a very, very difficult choice.

I am just a player like you, here for great entertainment & fun in battles & my personal opinion on it all atm:

provide same special perma-camo (for purchase) for Chung MU (IX)...same one as available for YY....if so, I would get that special perma camo for sure & I would switch to playing Chung Mu (IX). Will they, (??) dunno, I can only hope & guess, time will tell:cap_popcorn:

[RO-RO]
Players
9 posts
5,490 battles
22 hours ago, spadasin100 said:

You're not the only one, ma fren. All YY players, including me, are suffering a great deal from this crap.

Players
117 posts
1,046 battles

I have checked YY today and its almoust unplayable.

Seems WG "balancing" people have no freakin idea what they are doing.

YY "supermacy" was based sole on better torpedo performance against Bb and CA not on radar use.
Most of players dosent used radar in randoms...
Now ship is totally castrated- unable to fight on equal rights with any destroyer on his tier... They nerfed torpedo reload too much not speaking about 25% DPS nerf on guns...

Who is making those decisions???

• Angry 1

Players
50 posts
9,975 battles
On 11/25/2018 at 6:22 AM, Myszauke said:

YY "supermacy" was based sole on better torpedo performance against Bb and CA not on radar use.
Now ship is totally castrated- unable to fight on equal rights with any destroyer on his tier... They nerfed torpedo reload too much not speaking about 25% DPS nerf on guns...

Crack smoking Hippie Russians coz that's what they must have been on when they came up with this.

[BHW]
Players
931 posts
2,566 battles
On 11/25/2018 at 7:22 AM, Myszauke said:

The same folks that thought making SI mandatory on Grozovoi without free captain respec is a good idea ...

Players
117 posts
1,046 battles

I was reading some other guys opinins and playing a bit more YY.
Maybe i was a bit harsh and panicked.

Dont get me wrong- YY is not totally unplayable today.
Guys who played it in randoms as a pure torpedo boat still getting a good results.

The problem lies in YY fuctioning as gunboat- DD hunter.

Not necessarly with radar , but in general configured as pure gunboat she was equal or more potent thhan gearing in close combat.

Ship have no torpedos working on destroyer so it was pure gun use with was important fighting another dd.

Now with basically 25% less dps it lacking in fight against gearing.

That was the thing i tryed several times- and- obviously - lost with gearing .

So , basically ship got removed from one of it important roles- dd killer. only thing remains is torpedo boat role.

From good ship it became rendered to rather MEEEh mediocre roster filler...

And since this ship was a top of entire research tree ( not research line) with dedicated captains- it was a rather big slap in face for everyone who invested his time and money in researching it.

I know its rather one small tweak- who cares about ONE second change to reload.

But in this very cause this seemingly insignificant tweak turning a whole ship ( and a whole research line) upside down.

Ship was possible to use in  2 roles- now its only one, less intressting remains.

For me a hole fun from this ship come from fact its a DD killer. If i wanted torpedo boat theres plenty other lines to go.

As for the tree we have excellent tier 9 - but now its only question of time they gonna nerf it as well....

Players
46 posts
9,054 battles

They have completed raped the Yeuyang. Totally impossible to defend yourself

...........................yet allow top NOOB clans have Stalingrad because they get access to STEEL !!!

Last game had 3 Stalingrad in a DIV !!!! Thats 3 x 11.7km OP ships with massive HP and heal compared to little dd's !!!

unknown.png?width=950&height=58

Wake up wargames and deal with the radar creating boring games of camping noobs out to do damage.

You don't reward spotting in dd's..... you just buff more and more cc's and BB's

Sign in to follow this