Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Corvi

Black Camo ?

9 comments in this topic

[SCRUB]
Beta Tester, In AlfaTesters
919 posts
11,067 battles

So can anyone help me out ? I just snatched the Asashio Black, because it was on a nice discount and said it has a unique black camo. Now in port, it is sitting there without any camo at all. I recieved a pop-up message that about "Asashio Black camo demounted" without me even doing anything, and now its gone.  I dont even see the premium camo in the "Exterior/Camo" tab .. 

Am i blind or is this thing a typical broken WG thing again ?

EDIT// Nvm can be deleted. Apparently port filters completely removed it. Eh ..

• Funny 2

Players
1,278 posts
5,079 battles

I always wonder how many people that "camo settings" stuff will catch out that but, as they don't use the forum, they will never know why their ships have no camo :Smile_veryhappy:

[SCRUB]
Beta Tester, In AlfaTesters
919 posts
11,067 battles
3 hours ago, LemonadeWarrior said:

You figured it out?

Yeh, i figured it would still sjow up in the camo list even with filters on just not show on the ship, but it seems the filter completely removes it from EVERYWHERE .. Weird kinda

• Cool 1

[-GOD-]
Players
40 posts
12,318 battles

Ok i missed it too, it's a setting under the cog right bottom corner that says Open addition content settings settings panel. Make sure Special sphips/Decorative is check on. If unchecked it not only hides the camo visually but it removes it, and it's benefits, from the ship. Very weird, it should only disable the visual imho.

[-SBF-]
[-SBF-]
Alpha Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
335 posts
9,857 battles
On 11/23/2018 at 7:45 PM, aboomination said:

Those scrubs, man...:Smile_trollface:

11k battles lol   (I had the same with a Halloween cammo for Nassau :cap_cool:)

[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
4,270 posts
14,299 battles
On 11/23/2018 at 7:45 PM, aboomination said:

Those scrubs, man...:Smile_trollface:

We work hard to make the rest of you look Clever.....:Smile_honoring:

that said it is a shame though.. some camo's  should not in my opinion count as event camo's.. things like the High school fleet and the Black are camo's that could have existed on warships..

The ability to hide these USA USA of French camo"'s that add Eagles and Flu del lee to the outline of ships.. im all for.. 

Though it would be nice if you could still mount them but just not see them so you could still get the benefits. though i completely understand why WG will not do this

[AS13]
Players
1,477 posts
1,724 battles
1 hour ago, Europizza said:

Ok i missed it too, it's a setting under the cog right bottom corner that says Open addition content settings settings panel. Make sure Special sphips/Decorative is check on. If unchecked it not only hides the camo visually but it removes it, and it's benefits, from the ship. Very weird, it should only disable the visual imho.

Maybe check out if it also works in game - a good way to disrupt the extra concealment camo...

Sign in to follow this