You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Reaper_JackGBR

Black Friday Missions, 50k BASE XP

120 comments in this topic

[KL]
Players
9 posts
9,980 battles
Il y a 38 minutes, T0byJug a dit :

OK he is showing off.. but stacking up with flags and camo and the like it could well be possible free XP is 5% of base XP, but add

Papa papa +300%

Ouroboros +700%

Hydra         +250%

Leviathan +200%

Spring Sky camo +777%

=2,227%+5%=2,232%

29756/2,227=13.31XP  or 5% =66.6 free XP so base XP would only need to be 1333XP

And as for Damage  his highest damage on Hindenburg is 278,692 damage

The missions don't say 'after modifiers applied' try without lol,

Anyway I have a Musashi and once stacking everything it was pretty quick, and before I called it quits on sunday night I managed to take a 1/4 chunk out of the base xp, so should be done before the end of the week.

Oh and in the crate i got for 50kFxp I got dum dum dummmm .... 5k Free xp

I might have more luck with the daily sign in containers.

[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
4,532 posts
15,549 battles
1 hour ago, jhnshep said:

The missions don't say 'after modifiers applied' try without lol,

Anyway I have a Musashi and once stacking everything it was pretty quick, and before I called it quits on sunday night I managed to take a 1/4 chunk out of the base xp, so should be done before the end of the week.

Oh and in the crate i got for 50kFxp I got dum dum dummmm .... 5k Free xp

I might have more luck with the daily sign in containers.

I got flags in the 2 i unlocked... to be honest thats better than free XP for me... I have ALL the free XP ships and am sitting on 2.6 million free XP (and no i have never converted i just play to much)

[KL]
Players
9 posts
9,980 battles
Il y a 2 heures, T0byJug a dit :

I got flags in the 2 i unlocked... to be honest thats better than free XP for me... I have ALL the free XP ships and am sitting on 2.6 million free XP (and no i have never converted i just play to much)

Yea disapointed with the 5k, I use the free xp to bump cmdrs for retraining or the last bit berfore a promotion, I only have 400k  and I don't really have a use for any of it, never mind 2.6m!

if only xp farming was as easy in Naval Action!!! lol

[ITA_5]
Players
269 posts
6,126 battles
22 ore fa, rq3dm4 ha scritto:

Free exp insanely hard.

shot-18_11.20_10_31.36-0496.thumb.jpg.196ebb87da52694def18d489cbd2f4ac.jpg

19 ore fa, T0byJug ha scritto:

OK he is showing off.. but stacking up with flags and camo and the like it could well be possible free XP is 5% of base XP, but add

Papa papa +300%

Ouroboros +700%

Hydra         +250%

Leviathan +200%

Spring Sky camo +777%

=2,227%+5%=2,232%

29756/2,227=13.31XP  or 5% =66.6 free XP so base XP would only need to be 1333XP

And as for Damage  his highest damage on Hindenburg is 278,692 damage

It's a joke. I was joking. Mine was a joke. I would never allow myself to say it is a fake, I was just kidding :Smile_Default:

[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
4,532 posts
15,549 battles
16 minutes ago, Toxoplasmosi said:

It's a joke. I was joking. Mine was a joke. I would never allow myself to say it is a fake, I was just kidding :Smile_Default:

This is WOWS forum......... How was i supposed to know...  :Smile_hiding:      Thanks for Clarifying... :Smile_trollface::Smile_trollface:

• Cool 1

[AXIS]
Beta Tester
4,152 posts
17,784 battles
13 hours ago, NothingButTheRain said:

My final 2 black crates were 4 of the back camos and 250 doubloons.

Do ships even drop from these btw?

I don t think so, my 3 normal plus 2 premium gave some useless things. 

• Cool 1

Players
3,043 posts
13,346 battles
13 hours ago, NothingButTheRain said:

I find it deeply disappointing (to say the least) that Wargaming are not obliged to publish the drop rates for the  contents of paid-for containers.

Only Belgium and the Netherlands have consumer protection laws relating to this (so I understand).

This is something that the EU and/or national governments should fix by passing new laws, or applying any existing ones which are relevant.

• Cool 2

Players
3,236 posts
7,381 battles
22 minutes ago, Admiral_H_Nelson said:

I find it deeply disappointing (to say the least) that Wargaming are not obliged to publish the drop rates for the  contents of paid-for containers.

Only Belgium and the Netherlands have consumer protection laws relating to this (so I understand).

This is something that the EU and/or national governments should fix by passing new laws, or applying any existing ones which are relevant.

I think you definitely make a good point on the droprate point. It's a bit of a problem that it's (in theory) all too easy to con ones customers. One could even create different droprates for different crates that appear identical externally (for example, give the CCs 15 of the (imaginary) HappyCrates with 50% droprate and sell in the shop HappyCrates with drop rate 25%. But internally their names could be HappyCrates1 and HappyCrates2 and the customers have no way of knowing as both share identical crate animations and visible names).

• Cool 1

[KL]
Players
9 posts
9,980 battles
Il y a 3 heures, NothingButTheRain a dit :

I think you definitely make a good point on the droprate point. It's a bit of a problem that it's (in theory) all too easy to con ones customers. One could even create different droprates for different crates that appear identical externally (for example, give the CCs 15 of the (imaginary) HappyCrates with 50% droprate and sell in the shop HappyCrates with drop rate 25%. But internally their names could be HappyCrates1 and HappyCrates2 and the customers have no way of knowing as both share identical crate animations and visible names).

TBH I think WG 'seed' players with good results so other players in game see the potential and buy also, sorta like a virus, not everyone gets ill but everyone carries it.

It's also the reason why I don't bother with flags camo and prem modules etc, you add those and the match you next go into make them pointless, eg AA, equip ship -with prime AA buffs and for the next 7-8 matches no CV take them off, next match CV! you just waisted 8 matches worth of AA. so now you have to buy more, or win more

• Cool 1

Players
3,236 posts
7,381 battles
1 hour ago, jhnshep said:

TBH I think WG 'seed' players with good results so other players in game see the potential and buy also, sorta like a virus, not everyone gets ill but everyone carries it.

It's also the reason why I don't bother with flags camo and prem modules etc, you add those and the match you next go into make them pointless, eg AA, equip ship -with prime AA buffs and for the next 7-8 matches no CV take them off, next match CV! you just waisted 8 matches worth of AA. so now you have to buy more, or win more

I did hear Notser mention certain accounts could be flagged or something (was his vid where he had opened lots of the free RN crates without getting a tier 8 mission or something), though I find it unlikely this is done on any grand scale. Wouldn't make a lot of sense if you ask me.

They could...but I think it's unlikely that they would. Of course things can always have exceptions, but discussing this (I mean this even could include something like botters) may go into semantics and won't really help being discussed by us here on the forums I think.

I used to think this, but I highly suspect this is just confirmation bias and obviously any human can be wrong, and this includes me :Smile-_tongue:

[BYOB]
[BYOB]
Players
14 posts
9,714 battles
On 11/23/2018 at 5:29 PM, Reaper_JackGBR said:

Missing the point. 

It's time gating, again. Otherwise known as 'mudflation' go look it up. 

If being 'active' means spending 4 hours a day playing one game, then the game can frankly *edit off, it's a game, not a job. There is a fine line between offering free stuff and making that free stuff a chore to get. The last year has shown Wargaming making it a chore, over and over. 

It's not time gated you could do it all on the day it released if you wanted to.

Even at a modest average of 1500 base XP, it's 34 games, over a 2 week period. 

The other parts are not difficult to do with the amount of flags and camo's wargaming throw at us.

[MPT]
Players
17 posts
9,361 battles
On 11/26/2018 at 9:25 PM, NothingButTheRain said:

Yes. On my alt EU account, where I haven't played a battle in a year, i got an Atago B from the daily shipment BS container.
On my NA account, where I haven't played in 5 months, I got... You guessed it, the Atago B from the daily BF BS container.
I have less than 500 games combined on these accounts, haven't spent any money on them.
On my "main" account tho, this account (almost 9k battles, spent quiet some money on it), I opened two of these crappy containers (for the 50k captain XP grind and the daily shipment container), I got 8 shadowhorsepoop camos... So yeah.

If you want some nice _free_ stuff, you have to stop playing the game, it seems.

Gotta love these fair, nice, gamble kinda containers. They are the best, aren't they? And when you have these as some "GREAT REWARDS" for some laughably intense grinding, and you have 50 ramming flags in them, or 5 useless camos, boy, they were worth the grind...

• Cool 1

[UNICS]
Players
1,244 posts
15,668 battles

I have done this mission and got 4 camo and 5k free xp and a big fat middle finger 

[BYOB]
Players
3,473 posts
12,413 battles
42 minutes ago, Ysterpyp said:

I have done this mission and got 4 camo and 5k free xp and a big fat middle finger 

I expect the same, minus the finger. WG is too cheap for that one.

Players
10 posts
4,764 battles

Yes, I was lucky and got the MASS in my second free BF container.

• Cool 1

[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
3,253 posts
9,148 battles

Hi all,

Leo "Apollo11"

• Cool 1

[SCRUB]
Players
7,874 posts
10,081 battles
On 11/27/2018 at 11:09 AM, Admiral_H_Nelson said:

Give EA some time, they'll change it.

[KL]
Players
9 posts
9,980 battles
Le 28/11/2018 à 16:44, Leo_Apollo11 a dit :

Hi all,

Leo "Apollo11"

I've now received every non prem container (challenge/daily gift), and other than free xp and some dubloons and camo, no ships, now I know I didn't pay anything but still, the contents of every container I could care less about, anyhoo, back to being a cheapskate and playing for nothing,