You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Reaper_JackGBR

Black Friday Missions, 50k BASE XP

120 comments in this topic

[PK11]
Beta Tester
714 posts
10,996 battles
Vor 3 Stunden, jhnshep sagte:

I see a lot of people complaining about the base xp, I get around 700-1300 base xp for a VI-X game, which is around the 50 game mark to complete, I'm worried more about free xp

I only get 70-200freexp per game thats between 700 and 250 games. 

So I may have to play 500 games just to get to where you guys are complaining about.

You did not take the time to read the entire thread, otherwise you would have found the solution to your problem and would not need to write the above.

[-CIA-]
Players
32 posts
7,655 battles

I have a question.

I got the Atago B from black container ,i got the 10 missions for 2500 doubloons,played few games with Atago B but the quest doesnt submit when i play it

Do I need play with Atago without B to get the 250x10 doubloons?

Thanks

[SCRUB]
Players
7,874 posts
10,081 battles
3 minutes ago, myry_1980 said:

I have a question.

I got the Atago B from black container ,i got the 10 missions for 2500 doubloons,played few games with Atago B but the quest doesnt submit when i play it

Do I need play with Atago without B to get the 250x10 doubloons?

Thanks

Yes.

[BYOB]
Players
3,473 posts
12,413 battles

I got two and finishing the third part of the mission. Got some black camos and 5k fXP from the two crates.

Players
815 posts
13,052 battles
On 11/23/2018 at 7:08 PM, MaxxyNL said:

If you want free stuff, you will have to do something for it. t2009.gif

23 hours ago, Shaka_D said:

Lol, what a contradiction.

There's no contradiction if you're a Loonie, i.e. a citizen of the Moon:

Tanstaafl.jpg

On 11/24/2018 at 12:50 PM, bigredg said:

50K Base XP is a bit of a joke, right?  That is worse than the final stage of the Legendary/Unique upgrades!!  :cap_wander_2:

It is, yet it's not. Unlike the LU you can do it while playing with all your ships (well, all T5 and above), not just the one the upgrade is intended for. 50 battles if you're able to average 1k base XP in them, which is hard but doable in the low tiers, or a bit more than 100 in an awful streak of defeats. Playing operations might make it more relaxed and enjoyable, but considering how people are risking defeats in what otherwise could be an easy 5 star win in Killer Whale...

Salute.

[-ENF-]
Players
12 posts
13,314 battles

Not only is the containers a pain in the [edited]to grind, If you are lucky enough to get the black version of the 4 ships Assashio, Tirpitz, Massachusetts or Atago, those ships will not even give you  the medals nor the promised doubloons unless you have the same original ship in port and then play 10 games with it. 1. Why would you buy the same black version ships with nothing different than the permanent camo? 2. the promised doubloons mission can only be activated by playing a game with the b version of the ships BUT CAN ONLY BE COMPLETED WITH ORIGINAL SHIP!! buying 10 k of doubloons is much cheaper than buying the required ships or containers etc.

shot-18.11.25_21.50.43-0859.jpg

[KL]
Players
9 posts
9,972 battles
Il y a 3 heures, BeardedWolf a dit :

Not only is the containers a pain in the [edited]to grind, If you are lucky enough to get the black version of the 4 ships Assashio, Tirpitz, Massachusetts or Atago, those ships will not even give you  the medals nor the promised doubloons unless you have the same original ship in port and then play 10 games with it. 1. Why would you buy the same black version ships with nothing different than the permanent camo? 2. the promised doubloons mission can only be activated by playing a game with the b version of the ships BUT CAN ONLY BE COMPLETED WITH ORIGINAL SHIP!! buying 10 k of doubloons is much cheaper than buying the required ships or containers etc.

shot-18.11.25_21.50.43-0859.jpg

I've been through a few different container collections, I usually end up with the lowest possible ship, I'm hoping against hope that i'll end up with a tirpitz. just for the ship I don't mind the camo or missions, but from what I understand, you get to do the missions if you bought the ship already, a bonus for buying it. looking I have 5 containers to collect 2 in the mission and 3 daily rations, here's hoping.

Ps I figured out why I didn't think about the flags and camo, on the mission it just says 50000freexp, I'm going through the Yamatato and cruser missions and they usually have ''after modifiers' written in, the black friday doesn't have it, so didn't think of it.

[-ENF-]
Players
12 posts
13,314 battles
3 hours ago, jhnshep said:

I've been through a few different container collections, I usually end up with the lowest possible ship, I'm hoping against hope that i'll end up with a tirpitz. just for the ship I don't mind the camo or missions, but from what I understand, you get to do the missions if you bought the ship already, a bonus for buying it. looking I have 5 containers to collect 2 in the mission and 3 daily rations, here's hoping.

Ps I figured out why I didn't think about the flags and camo, on the mission it just says 50000freexp, I'm going through the Yamatato and cruser missions and they usually have ''after modifiers' written in, the black friday doesn't have it, so didn't think of it.

You get the missions by playing a match with the black versions, but the catch is that you only can complete the mission with the original ships. Many have bought both the ship package and containers in hope to get a good deal with extra 10 k of doubloons with it, but alas you have to first own the original ships.  you don't even get the friggin medals and the signals with it. The hardest part of the black friday container is to  get the bloodu50k base xp

[AXIS]
Beta Tester
4,152 posts
17,784 battles
39 minutes ago, BeardedWolf said:

you don't even get the friggin medals and the signals with it.

What do you mean you get no medals with it? You get those with any ship, even with the rented ships.

[ITA_5]
Players
269 posts
6,105 battles
Alle 23/11/2018 alle 18:21, Reaper_JackGBR ha scritto:

What. The. Fudge. 

797915891_Thankfulmyass.jpg.7cb1d095e1243d72da087d8351bfe029.jpg

So we have to do 50k commander xp, then 50k normal xp, then 50k free xp (which will take at least a few days) which leaves us with only 7-9 days left to do 50k BASE xp. Even for a unicum that's a solid 3 hours a day for a week. 

This is exactly the kind of time gating bs we've been TRYING to warn you about Wargaming. 

Also the rewards of only two containers for 50k base xp? Yeah not worth it, I'm not even going to bother with such retarded requirements, thanks for managing to turn me off the game even more after what was the RN mission time gate fiasco...

LOL! I thought that already 40,000 basic EXP was too much to get the legendary (Liv X). 50,000? It is clear that I will only take 3 containers, better than 0 .... Hey ... wait a minute! It says: end of mission 7/12! It does not say the year! is it 2019? 07/12/2019? :Smile_veryhappy:

[ITA_5]
Players
269 posts
6,105 battles
Alle 24/11/2018 alle 00:46, wilkatis_LV ha scritto:

IAveraging 1.3k XP per game with 3 games played per hour... 13h of gameplay, and probably at least 5 bottles of vodka as it's a weekend

wiltakis_LV... please (LOL), and then I do not think vodka is useful (you fall asleep), rather cocaine to stay awake!:Smile_veryhappy:

• Funny 1

[ITA_5]
Players
269 posts
6,105 battles
2 ore fa, Ysterpyp ha scritto:

Yeah , the free xp one will take a few days 

Nascondi contenuti

:Smile_trollface::Smile_trollface::Smile_trollface:shot-18_11.25_11.31_11-0985.thumb.jpg.56d7a43fcfb586bf5d541223a7529b8b.jpg:Smile_trollface::Smile_trollface::Smile_trollface:

LOL... nice Photoshop! (I'm joking :Smile_veryhappy:)

• Funny 1

[BONUS]
Beta Tester
2,733 posts
7,686 battles
16 hours ago, Estaca_de_Bares said:

There's no contradiction if you're a Loonie, i.e. a citizen of the Moon:

Tanstaafl.jpg

Lovin' the Heinlein reference.

• Cool 1

[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
4,532 posts
15,549 battles
On 11/23/2018 at 6:29 PM, Reaper_JackGBR said:

Missing the point. 

It's time gating, again. Otherwise known as 'mudflation' go look it up. 

If being 'active' means spending 4 hours a day playing one game, then the game can frankly *edit off, it's a game, not a job. There is a fine line between offering free stuff and making that free stuff a chore to get. The last year has shown Wargaming making it a chore, over and over. 

To be honest mate if it was do all 4 stages or get nothing i would see your point... and yes like you im one of those idiots that MUST DO EVERY MISSION..... but it just the difference between 3 or 4 crates.. in the same way as often with the Daley  crates i will push myself to get the 13k i need for 2 crates, but often cant be bothered to push myself for the 37k needed for the 3rd crate

• Cool 1

[BOATY]
Players
722 posts
10,248 battles

I am on the last stage... I usually play 8-12 games per day so it is pretty achievable. Unlike legendary modules this can be done with any ship and as I mentioned a winning CB gives a lot of base xp. So probably will complete the entire chain by Sunday night. 

[BUSHI]
[BUSHI]
Players
132 posts
7,577 battles

Most of you have like 10k battles and you complain about additional 35 that are needed for the last stage? Really?

Those containers are actually worth something since you actually have a decent chance of getting something good.

You can play any ship and game mode, unlike the super boring legendary grind...

[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
4,532 posts
15,549 battles
2 hours ago, rq3dm4 said:

Free exp insanely hard.

shot-18_11.20_10_31.36-0496.thumb.jpg.196ebb87da52694def18d489cbd2f4ac.jpg

2 hours ago, Toxoplasmosi said:

WOW! Another nice Photoshop! :Smile_veryhappy::Smile_veryhappy::Smile_veryhappy:

OK he is showing off.. but stacking up with flags and camo and the like it could well be possible free XP is 5% of base XP, but add

Papa papa +300%

Ouroboros +700%

Hydra         +250%

Leviathan +200%

Spring Sky camo +777%

=2,227%+5%=2,232%

29756/2,227=13.31XP  or 5% =66.6 free XP so base XP would only need to be 1333XP

And as for Damage  his highest damage on Hindenburg is 278,692 damage

• Cool 1

[SCRUB]
Players
7,874 posts
10,081 battles
18 minutes ago, The_Baptist said:

Those containers are actually worth something since you actually have a decent chance1 of getting something good.

1Citation needed.

• Funny 3