You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Reaper_JackGBR

Black Friday Missions, 50k BASE XP

120 comments in this topic

[MIAU]
[MIAU]
Players
2,761 posts
2 hours ago, StoneRhino said:

Since free Xp is only 1/10th of the Base Xp

1/20th

But with the signal flags and camos available you can easily bring it near your total XP earned in a match.

• Cool 1

[SCRUB]
Players
7,874 posts
10,081 battles
2 minutes ago, Egoleter said:

1/20th

But with the signal flags and camos available you can easily bring it near your total XP earned in a match.

Pretty sure you can even exceed your total XP if you stack enough of the special signals and put one of the ludicrous free XP camouflages on.

• Cool 1

[MIAU]
[MIAU]
Players
2,761 posts
16 minutes ago, Aotearas said:

Pretty sure you can even exceed your total XP if you stack enough of the special signals and put one of the ludicrous free XP camouflages on.

Might be. I never tested it to that extreme. I prefer to stack up total XP first before I add free XP. Starting the calculation with a bigger base value usually results in even more free XP.

[HOO]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,089 posts
3,844 battles

IIRC, it can never exceed the regular XP. I tried it with "every XP modifier flag I could find" + Type59 camo.

[BYOB]
Players
3,473 posts
12,413 battles
5 minutes ago, MrFingers said:

IIRC, it can never exceed the regular XP. I tried it with "every XP modifier flag I could find" + Type59 camo.

And that's your mistake. You need to pick a camo with an additional fXP bonus like Frosty Fir or Spring Sky.

• Cool 1

[SCRUB]
Players
7,874 posts
10,081 battles
6 hours ago, Aragathor said:
6 hours ago, MrFingers said:

And that's your mistake. You need to pick a camo with an additional fXP bonus like Frosty Fir or Spring Sky.

Ka-Ching.

Base free XP is 5% (0,05 for later reference) of total XP. Add Papa Papa (+300%), Ouroborous (+777%), Hydra (+250%), Leviathan (+200%) and Spring Sky (+777%) we can add up a total of +2304%, which applied to the base 5% equals 115,2% of total XP is being converted into free XP (since the free XP bonuses are a flat +% modifier the math should be pretty simple addition of bonuses and then multiply with the base XP modifier: 2304 x 0,05 = 115,2).

And that's without the bonus you can get from clan base structures, which I totally forgot for a while ...

• Cool 1

[OMPG]
Beta Tester
81 posts
4,265 battles
17 hours ago, Negativvv said:

Yeah these boxes are NOT the same as the wallet ones.

Which surely means it's essentially a futile exercise grinding all 4. Might not even be 20 camos in these ones :Smile_hiding:

Unless someone who has already got the first stage can advise?

Got first stage.. 2 type59 camos :D

Totally not worth it to grind this mission but hey it´s free.

Players
4,085 posts
6,486 battles
5 hours ago, MrFingers said:

5 hours ago, Aotearas said:

Base free XP is 5% (0,05 for later reference) of total XP. Add Papa Papa (+300%), Ouroborous (+777%), Hydra (+250%), Leviathan (+200%) and Spring Sky (+777%) we can add up a total of +2304%, which applied to the base 5% equals 115,2% of total XP is being converted into free XP (since the free XP bonuses are a flat +% modifier the math should be pretty simple addition of bonuses and then multiply with the base XP modifier: 2304 x 0,05 = 115,2).

Exactly:

shot-18_11.13_15_58.41-0108.thumb.jpg.d9284e4e0b05fb0f43b69177f71e02f3.jpg

Beta Tester
218 posts
13,159 battles
5 hours ago, Aotearas said:

Ka-Ching.

while the math is correct then all these flags to get 4 camos? absolute waste. these containers are not worth any additional effort. the chance to get ship out of it is slim at best 

Players
4,841 posts
7,983 battles
2 minutes ago, wilkatis_LV said:

Not the real good stuff, but if you go for local babushkas homemade special, you can get at least 5 liter packs of a good old 90 percenter :Smile_trollface:

Go proper or go home

160px-Spirytus.jpg

[SCRUB]
Players
7,874 posts
10,081 battles
4 minutes ago, hellhound666 said:

while the math is correct then all these flags to get 4 camos? absolute waste. these containers are not worth any additional effort. the chance to get ship out of it is slim at best 

No, for the free XP.

The containers and whatever is in them is a bonus.

[H_FAN]
Players
2,051 posts
24,991 battles

Yes, the FreeXP can be won through some premium flags and camps but OTOH how much will you slap on to get a container w a few camos, yes it is a small chance to get a ship. But if you combine it just when there is a LM part with FreeXP or you need FreeXP  to store there is ofc another matter. So personally I will try tro combine several tasks at once, nevertheless sometimes the flags will be used and this time might be as good as any.  Perhaps it is also good to be ready for the BaseXP part as soon as possible.

Beta Tester
530 posts
2,018 battles
44 minutes ago, Gnirf said:

Yes, the FreeXP can be won through some premium flags and camps but OTOH how much will you slap on to get a container w a few camos, yes it is a small chance to get a ship. But if you combine it just when there is a LM part with FreeXP or you need FreeXP  to store there is ofc another matter. So personally I will try tro combine several tasks at once, nevertheless sometimes the flags will be used and this time might be as good as any.  Perhaps it is also good to be ready for the BaseXP part as soon as possible.

the container is a bonus. Think of a container as a benefit to farming your fxp now rather than some other time.

• Cool 2

[TEACH]
Alpha Tester
2,428 posts
9,433 battles
On 11/23/2018 at 6:08 PM, MaxxyNL said:

If you want free stuff, you will have to do something for it. t2009.gif

Lol, what a contradiction.

• Cool 1

[AXIS]
Beta Tester
4,152 posts
17,784 battles

So far for me, 2 normal black containers = 2 x 250 gold.

[SCRUB]
Players
980 posts
7,929 battles
14 minutes ago, 22cm said:

So far for me, 2 normal black containers = 2 x 250 gold.

Jealous. 

4 camos and 1 day premium time here so far. 

[AXIS]
Beta Tester
4,152 posts
17,784 battles
38 minutes ago, Reaper_JackGBR said:

Jealous. 

4 camos and 1 day premium time here so far. 

Lol, no reason. I also bought 1 premium from shop and got 20 camos...

[KL]
Players
9 posts
9,980 battles

I see a lot of people complaining about the base xp, I get around 700-1300 base xp for a VI-X game, which is around the 50 game mark to complete, I'm worried more about free xp

I only get 70-200freexp per game thats between 700 and 250 games. 

So I may have to play 500 games just to get to where you guys are complaining about.

[BYOB]
Players
3,473 posts
12,413 battles
42 minutes ago, jhnshep said:

I see a lot of people complaining about the base xp, I get around 700-1300 base xp for a VI-X game, which is around the 50 game mark to complete, I'm worried more about free xp

So I may have to play 500 games just to get to where you guys are complaining about.

So you do not have any camos and signals boosting fXP gain? Because even a simple +100% XP camo and Papa Papa signal will boost your fXP up to at least the base XP levels.

• Cool 1

Players
3,240 posts
7,381 battles
1 hour ago, jhnshep said:

If you use even just an extra papa papa signal, you should thus get 280-800freexp per game.

Add to that a camo that boosts XP by 100% and you're already at 540-1600freexp per game. And you can stack XP boosters even further to earn even more XP :cap_old:

[KL]
Players
9 posts
9,980 battles

Yea I have papa papa, I rarely use signals or upgraded modules, as when I do I'm usually put in a match that makes them pointless, xp being the exception I suppose, I'll look into it, though giving the difference in Freexp and base, if you don't have the signals then you cant get to the base problem :-D though I have no luck with containers I could catch 'em all and not get any ships lol.