You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
UNC12

G. Kurfurst

8 comments in this topic

[NSWC]
[NSWC]
Players
1 post
9,051 battles

Serious bug found on the ship G. Kurfurst with one of the main turret penetrating the hull of the ship ! Check photo it can happen quit often and it gives a disadvantage not being able to shoot.

WoWs support team Quoata;

Hello UNC12, Thank you for contacting Wargaming Customer Support. First of all I would like to thank you for the bug report. I this case I suggest you to open a thread in our forum and post the screenshot of the bug.  The Forum, in fact, is constantly monitored by our moderators, who collect feedback and send them to our development team! Below, you can find the link to our Forum!

Keep in mind it can happen any moment, cheers UNC

screen-13.58.07[23.11.2018].png

[SCRUB]
Players
7,175 posts
9,323 battles

Not limited to the GK, afaik can happen to pretty much every ship in the game. Had it happen to me on a couple different ships.

By the way, you probably want to post this here: https://forum.worldofwarships.eu/forum/484-current-update/ and use the pinned bug report template to add informations where available to make it easier for the devs.

• Cool 1

[SOCKS]
Players
771 posts
5,479 battles

Never happened to me in mine, but I know others who have complained about it in battle. Can also happen to other ships I think.

It's a long, long, persistent existing bug in the game, seems they squashed it out of most instances where it was happening but it still raises it's ugly head here and there.

[DSW]
Players
3,715 posts
7,542 battles

happens on occasion, completely unrelated to the ship you're in. Sometimes, one of the turrets just decides to take a vacation from that whole "reality" thing, and who can blame them...

• Funny 1

[TENGO]
Players
1,556 posts
8,690 battles
43 minutes ago, Tyrendian89 said:

happens on occasion, completely unrelated to the ship you're in. Sometimes, one of the turrets just decides to take a vacation from that whole "reality" thing, and who can blame them...

looks more like it got selfaware, looked around & said "what a shitteam", let me shoot myself & end it all.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 2

[MORSE]
Players
259 posts
646 battles
1 hour ago, Saiyko said:

looks more like it got selfaware, looked around & said "what a shitteam", let me shoot myself & end it all.

Izumo can sort of do it aready :P

[YARRR]
Beta Tester
6,979 posts
13,485 battles

This is an old bug that can happen to literally any ship. Encountered it the first time in CBT.