You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

Black Friday in World of Warships: Huge Discounts! - Discussion Thread

54 comments in this topic

[IRON7]
Players
830 posts
565 battles
2 hours ago, The_Listener said:

Hello All..

Well I bought the Asashio B and played it several times and the free doubloons never came. So I checked the Black Friday posts and I saw that you have to have two same premium ship just to get the doubloons. Since I don't have the original Asashio and I'll never consider the notion of buying two same premium ships just to get a freebie so I kissed the free doubloons goodbye I might as well kick myself in the shins by getting duped. I tried asking for refund by they said I've used the ship too many times or they can convert it to doubloons. Doubloons doubloons I should have learned my lesson. Next time I will make sure to read tons of posts and news and previews by CC's before I'll buy something from this game again.

& this is how WG, apparently, has decided to 'hood wink' their loyal customers. I guess they've lost another one. Good one , WG. I'd ROFL except this is actually SAD. RIP WoWS.

• Cool 2

[H_M_S]
Players
22 posts
8,665 battles
3 hours ago, antean said:

& this is how WG, apparently, has decided to 'hood wink' their loyal customers. I guess they've lost another one. Good one , WG. I'd ROFL except this is actually SAD. RIP WoWS.

not so fast mate. first they will fleece upcoming Console gamers and ONLY then RIP in another couple years

On BF Deal I was thinking maybe get a Tirpitz B, but... Now if TirpitzB had Torps AND Hydro yeah. Otherwise why bother with ship which has only different camo?(not that I have Tirpitz...) Thanks WG for helping make a choice AGAIN :Smile_coin: LOL

You know like shafting old customers/players and giving gibs to newbies for "First purchase", remember that one?

Oh, and Armada deal. No Kami, Belfast, GZ and other slightly OP ships for like 300£? Go where lasers isn't visible.

• Cool 2

[GOLF]
Alpha Tester
5 posts
3,614 battles

Made the impulse purchase of the Black Friday ships, can't believe the doubloon missions are for the originals, feeling completely cheated. Has this been escalated on another thread?

[D-O-D]
Weekend Tester
7 posts
12,387 battles

I bought 4 containers, and i was aiming to get Massachusetts B, which i got ... so i was extremely lucky and don't complain. But i must tell, that they should give us some info in game about missions (the black friday) to avoid fuss ... cause lots of players got ships in containers and wondering about that mission for doubloons, including me... Once more i don't complain but they should announce more clearly. Or simply i didn't read everything ... And its entirely my fault :D