Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
IanH755

This how to get the 2500 Doubloon missions if you have a Black and Non-Black version of a ship.

10 comments in this topic

Players
1,275 posts
5,060 battles

Hi all,

There's a lot of confusion regarding this and @MrConway has given use some more info now around how this works (info below) and apologised for the poor wording in the shop (should be changed soon) -

If you have BOTH a Black ship - either bought in the ship or won via crates - and a Non-Black version of the same ship then you need to play a single game in the Black ship first to unlock the 2500 Doubloon Mission. At that point you can ONLY use the Non-Black version to complete the 10x 250 doubloon missions to get all 2500 doubloons.

If you have ONLY the Black version of a ship - either bought in the ship or won via crates - then you can unlock the doubloon mission but you CAN'T complete the steps.

I have the Tirpitz/Tirpitz B and Massachusetts/Massachusetts B so I played a game in each Black ship and now I have the Doubloon Mission for both ships  which can only be completed in the Non-Black versions of each ship.

I hope that clears up any confusion people are having.

• Cool 3

[BFS]
Beta Tester
794 posts
4,691 battles

I just had a battle in my Ashashro B (from a container) and as stated a mission has appeared for my Asashio.

Players
421 posts
4,209 battles

So to clarify the clarification - it doesn't mater how you get the black version of a ship (from container or buy directly from shop), either way you get access to the 2500 dbl mission that can be completed using the standard version of the same ship, is that correct?

[BFS]
Beta Tester
794 posts
4,691 battles
19 minutes ago, mrk421 said:

So to clarify the clarification - it doesn't mater how you get the black version of a ship (from container or buy directly from shop), either way you get access to the 2500 dbl mission that can be completed using the standard version of the same ship, is that correct?

Yes.  It;s a 10 x 250 gold mission that can only be played in the non Black version of the ship.

Players
1,275 posts
5,060 battles
26 minutes ago, mrk421 said:

Yeap, I won both of my Black ships in Crates and the mission is available for me on both ships.

• Cool 1

Players
128 posts
7,361 battles

Whoop-dee-doo for anyone who only happens to have bought/gotten from a container the Black version of one of those ships… for now there is a mission grinning at me which I can't complete unless I buy the very same ship at full price AGAIN. If that doesn't at least leave a bad taste in your mouth… I don't know what will.

• Angry 1

[D_RO]
Players
9 posts
3,582 battles

What are you supposed to do to complete the mission? Play a battle? Win a battle?

[PUPSI]
Players
6,147 posts
Vor 21 Minuten, cuvyoase sagte:

What are you supposed to do to complete the mission? Play a battle? Win a battle?

playing is enough

Players
36 posts
3,179 battles

I bought the 12 containers and got Tirpitz B, Atago B & Asashio B. I already have the Tirpitz and Atago so the mission sweetened the deal but would have preferred a Massachusetts as I don't own it.

So I do get why the mission is there only for if you have the originals.

Players
2,743 posts
12,432 battles
On 11/23/2018 at 2:38 PM, IanH755 said:

I hope that clears up any confusion people are having.

Thank you for putting it in "Black and White" :Smile_hiding:

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

Sign in to follow this