Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Salentine

Roll up Roll up, get your black friday content here...

9 comments in this topic

[DAVY]
[DAVY]
Players
1,481 posts
8,691 battles

you sure, it says 'also' which may mean you can use either the black or regular version...

"Please note: Tirpitz B, Atago B, Asashio B, and Massachusetts B are separate ships. If you already have the standard Tirpitz, Atago, Asashio, or Massachusetts in your collection, you can also use them to complete a special Combat Mission after purchasing the bundle. Conditions: simply enter battle to claim 250 doubloons. The mission can be completed 10 times on each of the ships listed, which will bring you 10,000 doubloons in total. The mission can be obtained only once per account and completed 10 times until January 31."

Players
92 posts
7,951 battles

That is actually very important thing. As I do not have non-black version and was thinking about getting that one. If I am unable to complete the mission it is not worth to buy the mission.

[PUPSI]
Players
6,172 posts
Vor 2 Minuten, Salentine sagte:

you sure,

pretty sure, yes. The German version is quite clear in this way (no "also"), and as I said, in the stream yesterday those missions were meant to be for owners of the normal versions

[DAVY]
[DAVY]
Players
1,481 posts
8,691 battles
8 minutes ago, Klopirat said:

pretty sure, yes. The German version is quite clear in this way (no "also"), and as I said, in the stream yesterday those missions were meant to be for owners of the normal versions

that's the Germans, precise ;)

[PUPSI]
Players
6,172 posts
Vor 18 Minuten, Salentine sagte:

that's the Germans, precise ;)

can also be a translation error :D

of course can be that the German version is wrong and that I got the stream wrong, but in this case I guess you should wait for a WG staff to show up and correct me 

edit: ok the german descriptions to the single ships (and not the 4 ship bundle) say all "also", as if both versions can be used...now I am confused...

@MrConway @Crysantos @Sehales

maybe one of you can tell us that I got the stream wrong :Smile_honoring:

[WG-EU]
WG Staff
2,054 posts
2,170 battles
8 hours ago, Klopirat said:

can also be a translation error :D

of course can be that the German version is wrong and that I got the stream wrong, but in this case I guess you should wait for a WG staff to show up and correct me 

edit: ok the german descriptions to the single ships (and not the 4 ship bundle) say all "also", as if both versions can be used...now I am confused...

@MrConway @Crysantos @Sehales

maybe one of you can tell us that I got the stream wrong :Smile_honoring:

No you are right, the missions are only for the non-black versions of the ships. We bunged up the description somewhat and have already fixed them.

Sign in to follow this