Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
DinkyDi

Sluggis controls after update ?

9 comments in this topic

[SOTE]
Beta Tester
23 posts
822 battles

Hi,

today I hit islands almost in every battle. In pas week, I was playing a lot with Tirpitz, Konig and Dunkerque and I am pretty sure, that before update I would able to make that turn. I talk to other people in game and they have similar feeling - that ships feels sluggish. Especially turning from full starboard to full port feels like foverer.

Something changed ? Or "working as intended, but we will fix it later" ?

Players
137 posts
1,293 battles
53 minutes ago, DinkyDi said:

Hi,

today I hit islands almost in every battle. In pas week, I was playing a lot with Tirpitz, Konig and Dunkerque and I am pretty sure, that before update I would able to make that turn. I talk to other people in game and they have similar feeling - that ships feels sluggish. Especially turning from full starboard to full port feels like foverer.

Something changed ? Or "working as intended, but we will fix it later" ?

Did you bother to read the patch note? If no, then go look. If yes, well then you have your answer 😊

• Bad 1

[SOTE]
Beta Tester
23 posts
822 battles
23 hours ago, Hyperion84 said:

Did you bother to read the patch note? If no, then go look. If yes, well then you have your answer 😊

Actually, I did and I still dont know the answer to my question. Also, nobody likes smartass

• Cool 1

[ITA]
Players
446 posts
7,780 battles
On 11/22/2018 at 5:29 PM, Hyperion84 said:

I’re read the patch notes but I found nothing that could be connected to the problem the op I mentioning.

Could you please elaborate ?

Players
137 posts
1,293 battles
4 hours ago, DinkyDi said:

Actually, I did and I still dont know the answer to my question. Also, nobody likes smartass

It wasn't about being a smart ***, I was merely just stating facts and it seems I stand corrected.

[SOTE]
Beta Tester
23 posts
822 battles
35 minutes ago, Hyperion84 said:

It wasn't about being a smart ***, I was merely just stating facts and it seems I stand corrected.

Really I did red patch notes and I was unable to find anything about sluggish controls. So, if you know better, its your time to enlight us

[HACCP]
[HACCP]
Beta Tester
9 posts
9,534 battles

i am also finding the game play sluggish tonight, some time high pings, and game freezes, also had one battle where half team went afk in one go... i think the last update as gone pete tong..

[ANV]
[ANV]
Players
167 posts
On 11/22/2018 at 4:29 PM, Hyperion84 said:

Information overload 

• Funny 1

Players
137 posts
1,293 battles
14 hours ago, Lord0 said:

Information overload 

So strenuous, too complex and too much text :cap_haloween:

Sign in to follow this