Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Nautical_Metaphor

Event ships simply removed without selling the upgrades?!

6 comments in this topic

Players
958 posts
8,054 battles

I notice the Halloween event ships for the past three rounds were removed with today's new update 0.7.11. (And without letting players keep the port slots, too. Which is disappointing.)

Now sadly, I didn't pay very close attention to the contents of my in-game piggy bank but I do get the distinct impression that none of the credits sunk into upgrades have been reimbursed. Not even the usual percentage you get from selling these modules. Is this correct?

I guess we have to be grateful Wargaming didn't decide to automatically dismount the upgrades and just subtract the corresponding amount of doubloons without even asking... or did they? Wouldn't put it past them.

Players
3,692 posts
7,518 battles

an I'm sure you've checked your inventory and not magically found these same upgrades appear there? :fish_palm:

• Funny 2

[PUPSI]
Players
6,110 posts
Vor 4 Minuten, Nautical_Metaphor sagte:

I guess we have to be grateful Wargaming didn't decide to automatically dismount the upgrades and just subtract the corresponding amount of doubloons without even asking... or did they?

the modules were dismounted for 0 doubloons and you should find them in your inventory

• Cool 1

[KAKE]
Players
705 posts
2,804 battles

Have you checked if the upgrades aren't still in your inventory?

Sign in to follow this