You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
toratora_TT

latest update stuck (again)

5 comments in this topic

Players
7 posts
12,626 battles

Hello,

I have been waiting for 4 hours now for the final 3.63mb to download of the latest update,7.11.

This happens every time there is a new update now since i am obliged to use wg net game centre.

Never had this problem with wows launcher which sadly got lost when i felt obliged to reinstall the game after another download got stuck in the past.

This is so frustrating.Not knowing when,if ever, 3mb of data wil ever download.

Is there anyone out there who could have an idea why this is happening? And more importantly, offer a potential solution?

Thanks in advance.

Annotation 2018-11-22 093505.jpg

Annotation 2018-11-22 105804.jpg

Players
7 posts
12,626 battles

H1445430708_Annotation2018-11-22125342.thumb.jpg.0c6641da7b4161bf07417f712da81ac6.jpgad to resort to using wg check which discovered game client 'damaged',same story as last 3 updates.Dont understand how this happens.So now have to wait for wg check to fix the files.7 hours so far to load 3 mb of data! And counting.

Does any one out there have a copy of the  wows launcher they could send me.I would be very grateful,thankyou.

[FMP]
Players
117 posts
6,264 battles

Same here (or at least similar). Tried everything but resuming instalation does not want to end. First i reboot everything and then waited 2,3 hours and nothing changed.

Bez tytułu.jpg

Players
7 posts
12,626 battles

you have my sympathy friend.What before was a simple download using wows launcher has become a torture lasting indefinitely with the wg net game centre.Good luck.