You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Deathstalker_461

wows listen to players ?

27 comments in this topic

Players
3 posts
6,592 battles

i dont understand why wows doesnt listen to players demands ??? why not make maps with rough seas ??? that would test a players skill to hit a target being tossed about ?? what about a map thats in the dark where u only see a ships lights and skill to hit said target ?? what about putting turrets on islands so if u camp near by it shoots at u until u destroy it ?? make maps where only same tier ships of any kind can fight rather that a tier 7 ship having to fight all tier 10 ships ??? makes no sense that there is periods where there is nothing to do on the game no benefits or goals to allow players to get better .....planners of wows need to understand people get bored of same stuff and if theres nothing to be earned from playing people leave ?? take clan wars what a joke they put on hold for what reason clansfight so why keep cancel it all time ?? 

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 1

[-AP-]
Players
539 posts
2,470 battles

Wows does listen to players, thats why we fortunately dont have any of your suggestions in game... 

3 minutes ago, Deathstalker_461 said:

makes no sense that there is periods where there is nothing to do on the game no benefits or goals to allow players to get better

You havent even grasped the basics of this game yet... look at your stats: https://wows-numbers.com/player/551357547,Deathstalker_461/

• Funny 2
  • Bad 1

[KOKOS]
[KOKOS]
Beta Tester, Players
3,333 posts
8,447 battles
10 minutes ago, Deathstalker_461 said:

i dont understand why wows doesnt listen to players demands ???

WoWs is a game, a game cannot listen, or can it......? t3611.gif

I guess you meant to say why Wargaming (the Developer of World of Warships) does not listen. s0202.gif

Edit: Maybe you can apply for a job at Wargaming. Do you have good ears? If yes, you could listen to what the Community is saying.

And if you have Game Development Skills, you can help the Development Team, because you know...... some things need time to implement into a game.

Feel free to apply for a job.

[TOAST]
[TOAST]
Players
1,930 posts
25,256 battles

To get your voice heard, you need to have a good cause and backed by a lot of players, the better the players profile, the bigger chance you will get that cause listened too.

• Cool 1

[BFS]
Beta Tester
320 posts
2,048 battles

If they'd listen to players, they would've fixed the damned matchmaker by now..... Most tier 8 ships are absolutely no fun (almost) always ending up in tier X battles....

Goddamnit, I get so tired of entering these rooms, I'll shortly start leaving them even before the battle begins.

That goes for BB's at least, DD's and CL/CA's fare way better in these (in my opinion at least)

[CATS]
Players
14,150 posts
10,577 battles
14 minutes ago, Deathstalker_461 said:

i dont understand why wows doesnt listen to players demands ??? why not make maps with rough seas ??? that would test a players skill to hit a target being tossed about ?? what about a map thats in the dark where u only see a ships lights and skill to hit said target ?? what about putting turrets on islands so if u camp near by it shoots at u until u destroy it ?? make maps where only same tier ships of any kind can fight rather that a tier 7 ship having to fight all tier 10 ships ??? makes no sense that there is periods where there is nothing to do on the game no benefits or goals to allow players to get better .....planners of wows need to understand people get bored of same stuff and if theres nothing to be earned from playing people leave ?? take clan wars what a joke they put on hold for what reason clansfight so why keep cancel it all time ?? 

They do. That is why they will not implement most of the stuff you suggest...

[YARRR]
Beta Tester
6,990 posts
13,493 battles
20 minutes ago, Deathstalker_461 said:

what about putting turrets on islands so if u camp near by it shoots at u until u destroy it ??

We had that already. There's a reason why it was removed.

Also T7 can't meet T10 unless you fail div.

• Funny 2

[TRAV]
[TRAV]
Players
2,465 posts
Just now, MrKristensen said:

If they'd listen to players, they would've fixed the damned matchmaker by now..... Most tier 8 ships are absolutely no fun (almost) always ending up in tier X battles....

You clearly havn't watched todays Waterline episode yet. You should.

15 minutes ago, Deathstalker_461 said:

why not make maps with rough seas

Has been addressed before. It would make the game unfun to not be able to fire because the random waves prohibit you from doing it, cause your guns can't keep up with the swaying.

17 minutes ago, Deathstalker_461 said:

what about putting turrets on islands so if u camp near by it shoots at u until u destroy it

We already had that. The players hated it. Wargaming listened and removed the mode.

18 minutes ago, Deathstalker_461 said:

make maps where only same tier ships of any kind can fight rather that a tier 7 ship having to fight all tier 10 ships

Tier 7 doesn't fight tier 10 unless you join a fail division. Also there are ranked battles and other game modes that allow for exactly that.

19 minutes ago, Deathstalker_461 said:

makes no sense that there is periods where there is nothing to do on the game no benefits or goals to allow players to get better

You can always improve yourself. It's up to you to make the best of the available options.

21 minutes ago, Deathstalker_461 said:

and if theres nothing to be earned from playing people leave

There is always something to be earned. Achievements bring flags, daily containers contain various rewards, XP and silver credits earned in battle advance your ship lines. If you are blind to that, no one can help you.

The rest you posted is not really worth a reply.

• Cool 2
  • Bad 1

[DSW]
Players
3,717 posts
7,542 battles
8 minutes ago, MrKristensen said:

Goddamnit, I get so tired of entering these rooms, I'll shortly start leaving them even before the battle begins.

That goes for BB's at least, DD's and CL/CA's fare way better in these (in my opinion at least)

reading patchnotes is overrated I suppose... but yeah carry on with your whining instead of actually getting a clue...

23 minutes ago, Deathstalker_461 said:

that is a truly impressive amount of stupidity and nonsense, to be compressed into such a relatively short post. Hats off to you sir, even if it is for all the wrong reasons.

• Cool 3
  • Funny 1

[SM0KE]
Players
1,886 posts
5,344 battles
27 minutes ago, Deathstalker_461 said:

a players skill to hit a target being tossed

I didn't think WOWS was *that* sort of game - am I doing it wrong...?

[DSW]
Players
3,717 posts
7,542 battles
2 minutes ago, Verblonde said:

I didn't think WOWS was *that* sort of game - am I doing it wrong...?

I mean, some of these ships are quite short...

• Funny 3

[KOKOS]
[KOKOS]
Beta Tester, Players
3,333 posts
8,447 battles
1 hour ago, MrKristensen said:

• Cool 2

[DAVY]
[DAVY]
Players
1,482 posts
8,697 battles
1 hour ago, Deathstalker_461 said:

why not make maps with rough seas ??? that would test a players skill to hit a target being tossed about ?? what about a map thats in the dark where u only see a ships lights and skill to hit said target ??

make maps where only same tier ships of any kind can fight rather that a tier 7 ship having to fight all tier 10 ships ???

he wants to make the make game harder... https://wows-numbers.com/player/551357547,Deathstalker_461/

and since when did T7's face T10's...

Players
26 posts
2,225 battles

They listen to players, and if you think otherwise than you dont follow the blogs and changes in the comming updates.

Most cry baby's on the forum arent informed enough.  And lots of them just wanna bash wargaming without doing some proper research about the complaint in qeustion.

I'm sure there are some exceptions.

[HAERT]
Players
2,087 posts
2 hours ago, Deathstalker_461 said:

I don't want ANY of that so they've listened to me at least.

[-T-O-]
Alpha Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,044 posts
5,606 battles

Congratulations on your amazing first post. Useless as you in this game. 

[AXIS]
Beta Tester
4,009 posts
16,762 battles

Lol, don t hump him too hard. It is his first post!

[ASEET]
Players
216 posts
6,637 battles
3 hours ago, Deathstalker_461 said:

i dont understand why wows doesnt listen to players demands ??? 

They don't listen to player demands, they consider player suggestions

2 hours ago, MaxxyNL said:

All except their thoughts about making a 2-4-6 MM sounded quite ok. WoT has 3-5-7 MM and that has lead to t8 being always pulled in to t10 matches and also quite often having useless T10's in said matches. The, "Build team from bottom up" sounded a lot more promising, as did the track your number of up-tiered games, BUT it will not take long before ppl figure out how many matches that is and then they'll use the free top tier match to full effect.

[ETD5]
Players
234 posts
1,504 battles
14 hours ago, Salentine said:

he wants to make the make game harder... https://wows-numbers.com/player/551357547,Deathstalker_461/

and since when did T7's face T10's...

As others said, that can only happen if you faildiv (mixing T7 with T8). And lately I've seen some increase of faildivs (T7 on T10 matches, T4 on T7 matches...).

Players
481 posts
5,122 battles

My average day/night in wows 

image.thumb.png.af251da1806016b8fe85052ce09cc9d3.png

and than I ask myself "am I/we(my div) the only idiot/idiots who want to win and learn how to be better"  , han I watch how my team mates die from "intelligence mine "  bcs I don't know how else do they manage to die with 50-80k pot dam in total on them while we accumulate 2-3-4 mil each !????

It would be ok if this was like once in every week day but ATM once every week or 2 weeks we have 1 normal day now :(

Players
3 posts
6,592 battles
On 11/21/2018 at 6:36 PM, thiextar said:

Wows does listen to players, thats why we fortunately dont have any of your suggestions in game... 

You havent even grasped the basics of this game yet... look at your stats: https://wows-numbers.com/player/551357547,Deathstalker_461/

Lmfao them stats are from like when i first started wows nnot mt present win rates lmfao so u comment makes no sense mate 

[TORCH]
Beta Tester
420 posts
7,812 battles

They do listen but if they listened to the demands most people have this game would be completely destroyed at this point.

• Cool 3