You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
MrConway

0.7.11 - General Feedback

35 comments in this topic

[WG-EU]
WG Staff
2,050 posts
2,170 battles

Captains,

Please leave any general feedback regarding Update 0.7.11 in this thread. Should your feedback concern one of the following topics, please leave it in the linked thread.

As usual, a detailed list of the changes implemented in the update can be found on our portal: https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/game-updates/update-0711-rule-britannia/ 

[ADRIA]
Players
3,806 posts
6,533 battles
1 hour ago, Ruth_clifton said:

how   come  on   the  myoko  maximum   dispersion  on  eu   is 123  on  the  na  it  is  132

On EU in the 3rd slot you have mounted Aiming Systems Mod 1, on NA you haven't

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[TRAV]
[TRAV]
Players
2,461 posts

Since the implementation of this update I have to log-in twice each time I launch the client.

I get to the log-in screen, click the connect button, the loading circle appears, and after few seconds the log-in screen appears again. Sometimes with the same, sometimes with a different background video.

Oh... and you are still forcing an unecessary port change with the new patch. It is still annoying. It is not a change in content. The port is a setting. Stop messing with my settings without good reason.

• Cool 4
  • Funny 1

Players
1,397 posts
14,395 battles
18 hours ago, Egoleter said:

Since the implementation of this update I have to log-in twice each time I launch the client.

I get to the log-in screen, click the connect button, the loading circle appears, and after few seconds the log-in screen appears again. Sometimes with the same, sometimes with a different background video.

I can confirm this, it happens to me too.

[TRAV]
[TRAV]
Players
2,461 posts
11 hours ago, Ze_Reckless said:

I can confirm this, it happens to me too.

I talked to a few of my friends who also play WoWs and they confirmed the same behavior but it seems to be resolved now.

It didn't happen when I logged in this morning and it didn't happen when I tried it again just a few minutes ago.

Players
26 posts

WG, i think you are in deep crap.. and still sinking... willingly. The latest year has been a collection of bad decisions and "[edited]you players". Have you noticed even cc`s started to do videos about other games? That must say something. Decline. I dont know for who. I wonder.... I wont buy even a month of premium until something changes. As i said before, there are a lot of games, cheaper than a premium ship here. THIS crap MUST STOP !! OR we can.. "nerf" your game, because so many requests...lol, what a joke..

[-MM]
Players
424 posts
8,152 battles

Those new AP and HE icons on the in-game HUD look hilariously cheap. They almost look like clipart and don't fit the style of the game at all.

• Cool 3

[TRAV]
[TRAV]
Players
2,461 posts
21 hours ago, Egoleter said:

I talked to a few of my friends who also play WoWs and they confirmed the same behavior but it seems to be resolved now.

It didn't happen when I logged in this morning and it didn't happen when I tried it again just a few minutes ago.

And it is back again.

[PK11]
Beta Tester
535 posts
9,513 battles

Positive feedback: View of ship in port UI remains when changing the ship. Now you can compare some details of ships easily. Thanks WG (and I mean it).

On 11/25/2018 at 5:15 PM, talpadragos said:

WG, i think you are in deep crap.. and still sinking... willingly. The latest year has been a collection of bad decisions and "[edited]you players". Have you noticed even cc`s started to do videos about other games? That must say something. Decline. I dont know for who. I wonder.... I wont buy even a month of premium until something changes. As i said before, there are a lot of games, cheaper than a premium ship here. THIS crap MUST STOP !! OR we can.. "nerf" your game, because so many requests...lol, what a joke..

I expect after this piece of constructive criticism we will get a brand new, much better game withn 24h. I am counting down...

Players
26 posts

Stop paying, wait and see.. The best way to change a business is to affect the cash flow. Perhaps not now, not in weeks, not even in months.. Loosing the customers will make them hear. First step, Battlefield 5 = 59.99 USD . I`m sure its better than Jean Bart. Or the future Musashi and Kronstadt in premium shop.

As i said before, the game is awesome, the greedy managers and their politics, not so much. For me, personally, this ends here and now. No more premium time, containers gambling, no more overpriced ships, no more unresolved issues on my hard worked money.

And this is a forum , i have the right to criticise, as you have the right to disagree. As WG has the right to ignore the players, continue this trend, milk more money or whatever it wants..

Best wishes.

• Cool 1

[-MM]
Players
424 posts
8,152 battles
On 11/27/2018 at 8:17 AM, talpadragos said:

First step, Battlefield 5 = 59.99 USD . I`m sure its better than Jean Bart.

Lol, no it isn't.

You are just giving your hard earned money to a company that is even worse than WG and that openly antagonises its own customers.

So by boycotting WG and buying Battlefield you lampooning the guys who are already boycotting BF5 for the same reason.:Smile-_tongue:

• Cool 1

Players
269 posts
11,120 battles

It seems that since this patch has gone live, divisions have defaulted to being 'locked' This is highly inconvenient, especially for assembling CB divs. Please revert the default division status to 'open', or remember the status of the last division I commanded, so I do not have to open the div every time I start a new one. Several of my clan mates have corroborated this and share my frustration.

[POP]
Players
298 posts
7,401 battles

Division tabs.

Currently:

-They default to locked

-Reverts back to locked after a game if left open

Expected

-It should honor my decision to keep the division open after every single game

Preferably

-Change back the way it worked

We rotate our players when playing clan battles and they're expected to jump in by themselves after a vacant slot opens in the division. It's a pita to keep remembering to unlock the division every time after a match and while the UI bugs and doesn't show the correct state of the division it causes confusion. The old way was better for us.

• Cool 1

[HAERT]
[HAERT]
Players
1,161 posts
2,300 battles

From the day the last patch dropped, despite having the game center set up to auto log me into game, and the client set to remember my password the first time I log in everyday, the game client tells me via a pop up window....

"Error Connecting Server. For security reasons, please re-enter your password. Customer Service Center"

Not sure if this is a bug, or a new intentional security feature added to the game. Can you clarify please @MrConway

• Cool 1

Players
257 posts
6,969 battles

Update 7.11.1 is announced today, yet when you go to the forum it is disabled from any further replies. Why??????

[WG-EU]
WG Staff
2,050 posts
2,170 battles
21 hours ago, Fat_Maniac said:

From the day the last patch dropped, despite having the game center set up to auto log me into game, and the client set to remember my password the first time I log in everyday, the game client tells me via a pop up window....

"Error Connecting Server. For security reasons, please re-enter your password. Customer Service Center"

Not sure if this is a bug, or a new intentional security feature added to the game. Can you clarify please @MrConway

It is unfortunately a bug we have not yet been able to fix, but it is being worked on.

• Cool 2

[ALYEN]
Players
620 posts
2,207 battles

0.7.11.1 and my port changed again ... WG why do you bother with new ports and give us the "option" to select them when you do what you please at the end anyway ? I am slowly getting tired of this ...

How about you implement some Quality of life changes next ? Like when I click "Back to Port" it actually TAKES me to the Port and not just one screen back ? Or the ability to actually view the rewards I get for achievements on the achievements screen ? You know the one that lists them all and also how many of which I have got ?

Or a notification during a battle that tells me how the battles that ended in the background went ? Just ship name and result ? Does not need to be the full info to not obscure the minimap ...

How about giving us the option to select which notifications we want ? I mean those annoying RED WG logos that pop up on news items or on profile when I get another useless patch from a crate ? Or a button to DISMISS ALL NOTIFICATIONS ? Statistics for Scenarios/Operations ? I mean they were in the game for some time yet we have no way to access that information ... Maybe stats per Operation would be nice ?

Can't be that hard to do ...

• Cool 2

[ADRIA]
Players
3,806 posts
6,533 battles
2 hours ago, Hugh_Ruka said:

my port changed again

@MrConway @Crysantos Since automatically changing the port often isn't a popular thing (for example I myself hate that each time I get prem acc it instantly freezes my game for the next 5 min trying to switch over to the premium naval base port) may I suggest an addition of some kind of a check thingy in port selection, which lets you to select that you keep your port until you yourself change it (or ofc the opposite - while it's checked your port can be changed by the game)?

That would surely be a QoL improvement

• Cool 1

[HAERT]
[HAERT]
Players
1,161 posts
2,300 battles

@MrConway 2 Free Santa Containers? Just go to your port and hit the Santa Container Banner?

I have no banner and I have no free containers, is this a bug or do WG just not love me anymore?

[WG-EU]
WG Staff
2,050 posts
2,170 battles
1 hour ago, Fat_Maniac said:

@MrConway 2 Free Santa Containers? Just go to your port and hit the Santa Container Banner?

I have no banner and I have no free containers, is this a bug or do WG just not love me anymore?

We've had reports from some players that modifications can make the banner not show up - please remove the mods temporarily and check if it helps!

• Cool 1

[HAERT]
[HAERT]
Players
1,161 posts
2,300 battles
21 minutes ago, MrConway said:

We've had reports from some players that modifications can make the banner not show up - please remove the mods temporarily and check if it helps!

Thank You that worked, For info I only use mods in the official mod pack.

• Cool 1